剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
I mean, if I'm chasing some thug through my old hood,
就要揍得他鼻青脸肿
the only color he sees is blue.
我们不该改一改做法吗
Shouldn't we want to change that?
-你想改 -是的
- You want change, huh? - Yeah.
是吗 改教幼儿园啊 洛曼
Yeah? Yeah? Become a kindergarten teacher, Loman.
真幽默
Funny.
我们领了一把枪一枚警徽
They give us a gun and a badge
然后就被踢去收拾烂摊子
and dropkick us into calamity.
还没等我取出手铐我就死翘翘了
By the time I pull my cuffs out, the die is cast,
你觉得这很幽默吗
and that's funny to you, huh?
我只是说
Look, I'm just saying,
这些家伙最不济的时候被我们碰上
we're meeting these people at their worst.
别拿你的负疚感来压我
No, do not put your guilt on me.
也别拿它压自己
Or yourself, for that matter.
你杀了个人 是个黑人
You killed a man, and he was black.
就这么简单
There it is.
他不但吸毒
Yeah, he also was slinging dope
还拿枪指着你
and had a gun pointed at you.
我们只能打死他
We had to put the brother down.
那是他自找的 和你无关
That was his call, not yours.
你不知道我做了什么
You don't know what I did.
我知道你还活着 洛曼
I know you're still breathing, Loman.
那伙政客还有那群圣父圣母
I know the politicians and the crybabies
喜欢置身事外
that want to stand around the sidelines
对我们的工作说三道四
and criticize how we do our job
他们又不用干我们这破工作
never had to do our damn job.
他们连干的胆子都没有
Or had the sack to try.
你根本没听进去我的话
Listen, man. You ain't--you ain't hearing me.
民众压根不关心
The public don't give a damn
你在街上有多容易被攻击
about your-- your vulnerability in the street.
因为这个没意思
That's not interesting.
你是带着什么心情撞开的那道门
What it feels like to-- to bust through that door.
他们难道在乎吗
You think they care?
最重要的是
All that matters is
你平安地下班回家 和你上班时一样
that you get home the same way you showed up.
-和我上班时一样 -和你上班时一样
- The same way I showed up? - Yes, the same way you showed up.
和我上班时一样
The same way I showed up.
和我上班时一样
Same way I showed up.
这不太可能
I don't think that's possible.
有人吗
Hello?
沃兹
Woz?
你先坐 我马上过去
Have a seat. I'll be right there.
怎么啦 你把大家都绑在地下室了吗
What, do you have everybody tied up in the basement?
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
我们编什么借口都会让他们起疑
Even with a decent cover story, we'd still be tipping them.
哈莉 我今晚先排除你的嫌疑
I'll just clear you tonight, Harlee.
琳达叫我开始喝绿茶
Linda has me on green tea.
我准备了两人份
I made enough for two.
我去关火 你慢慢来
I'll get it. No rush.
我得去趟厕所
I have to hit the bathroom.
早开始早结束
The sooner we start, the sooner we're done.
你想测我也行 沃兹
You can poly me if you want, Woz,
但我可不要憋着尿测
but I'm not gonna do it on a full bladder.
琳达怎么不在
Where is Linda, anyway?
她姐姐那有点麻烦 她这周去陪她了
She's talking her sister through this week's crisis.
可不能给她知道我有个测谎仪
Can't let her know I have a polygraph.
她绝对会使我身上的
She'll want to use it on me.
不做亏心事 不怕鬼敲门
Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.
没别的人进去
No one else has gone in?
他回家后就没别人了
Not since he's gotten home.
喂
Hello?
你是谁
Who's this?
我跟你说别接
I said don't answer it.
快叫克里斯蒂娜接电♥话♥
Put Cristina on the phone now.
别捣乱
It's not funny.
快接 快接
Pick up. Pick up.
克里斯蒂娜快接
Pick up, Cristina.
妈妈
妈妈 我没事
Mom, I'm fine.
你在哪
Where are you?
我们提早结束了所以出来见见朋友
We finished our work early and went out to meet some friends.
仅此而已
That's all.
我没生气 告诉我你在哪
I'm not mad. Just tell me where you are.
大概在布♥什♥威克区吧
Uh...Bushwick, I think.
宝贝 你还不到年龄上夜...
Baby, you're not old enough to be in some c--
喂
Hello?
妈妈
Mom?
等下 我听不清
Hold on. I can't hear you.
你怎么这么快就16了
When did you get to be 16?
我找个安静点的地方
I'm gonna go find somewhere quieter.
宝贝 听我说
Baby, listen to me.
别上喝了酒的人开的车
Don't get in a car where someone's been drinking.
妈妈 你听得到吗
Mom-- You hear me?
你听得到我吗
Can you hear me?
自己为自己打算
Make your own decisions.
想得远些
Think big.
别自贬身价
Don't--don't sell yourself short.
无论到哪儿你都是最优秀的
You're the most talented girl in any room.
妈妈你在听吗
Mom are you there?
不要妥协
Never settle.
不要退缩
And never hold back.
我听不清你说的 先挂了啊
I can't hear you. I'm gonna hang up. Okay?
将来有一天 生个女儿
And some day, have a daughter.
她会是你生命中最珍贵的那部分
She'll be the best part of your life.
妈妈 我要回家了
Mom, I'm headed home.
永远不要忘记
Don't ever forget.
哈莉 你没事吧
Hey, Harlee, you okay?
没事 我马上就好
Yeah. I'll be--I'll be right out.
不是针对你的 哈莉
Don't take it personally, Harlee.
我需要好好睡一觉
I need a good night's sleep.
是的 我明白 例行公事
No, I get it. Basic police work.
从亲近的人开始 再往外♥围♥查
Start from the inside and work your way out.
不代表我待会儿不说瞎话
Doesn't mean I won't give you crap for it later.
但愿如此
Well, I hope so.
我们应该叫停了
We should call this in.
他可能知道了是她
He could know it's her.
也许他们在吃晚餐
Or maybe they're having dinner.
你愿意拿她的生命做赌注
You willing to bet her life on that?
她很擅长撒谎
She's a good liar.
你的全名是什么
What's your full name?
哈莉·格蕾丝·桑托斯
Harlee Grace Santos.
警员编号♥是
What's your badge number?
你认为我陷害了我的前男友
You think I framed my ex-boyfriend
就因为我们七年前的那场争执吗
for a fight we had seven years ago?
就一场争执 不是吧
Just one? No.
米格尔很容易情绪激动
Miguel could run hot.
动不动就大吵大闹
Things could get loud.
我们家隔音不好 邻居又爱八卦
We had thin walls and nosy neighbors.
他对你动过手吗
He ever get physical with you?
你看到报♥警♥记录了吗
You see any charges?
这个
Here.
这个
Here.
这个
Here.
当警♥察♥时你是否收过
Have you ever received an unsanctioned gratuity
别人的红包
while working as a police officer?
收过
Yes.
你的警徽是谁帮你别上去的
Who pinned your detective badge on you?
是你
You did.
以前我很喜欢他吃醋的样子
I used to like when he got jealous.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
但我知道我得离开他
But I knew I had to get away from him, and...
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表