剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
of Lieutenant Wozniak,
而他负责调查米格尔·塞佩达犯的谋杀案
the lead investigator on the Miguel Zepeda murder case.
我代表的是州政♥府♥
I'm representing the state's interest.
我与桑托斯警探的关系与此无关
My acquaintance with detective Santos has no bearing.
你的意思是她从未说过什么
So you're saying that she hasn't expressed opinions
可能让你丧失中立的话
that could potentially... bias you?
晚上给你禁足是为了保护你
You have a curfew for your protection.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
我知道那个时间点
I see every day how easily things
有多容易出事
can get out of control at that hour.
如果你出了事我就没法活了
If something happened to you, I couldn't handle it.
听着 那些警♥察♥来骚扰我们之前
Look, nothing got out of control
什么事也没有
until those cops started harassing us.
他们被逮捕了吗
Have they been arrested yet?
事情没那么简单 宝贝
It's a little more complicated than that, baby.
要是曼尼那样殴打别的孩子
If Manny beat up some kid like that,
早就被关进去了
he'd have a mug shot by now.
他们是警♥察♥ 好吧
Well, they're cops, okay?
所以这里有政♥治♥原因
So it's political.
但是他们还是会受罚的 克里斯蒂娜
But they'll get what's coming to them, Cristina.
我跟你现在
That's not what you and I
没必要谈这个
need to be talking about right now.
那份录像里有比你女儿吸大♥麻♥
There are more important things on that video
更重要的信息
than your daughter smoking pot.
对我来说没有
Not to me!
曼尼说得对
Manny's right.
你在保护他们
You're protecting them.
完全没有
Absolutely not!
我们应该把那录像放网上的
We should have put that video online.
还有别人看过吗
Has anyone else seen it?
克里斯蒂娜 你发给别人看过吗
Cristina, have you sent it to anyone?
还没有
Not yet!
决不能有
Not ever!
你要掩盖事实吗
You're covering this up?
我是在保护你
I'm protecting you.
要是那视频在网上红了
If that goes viral,
全美国的人都会看见你吸大♥麻♥
Everyone in America sees you smoking weed.
只要那些警♥察♥得到惩罚 谁在乎啊
If it gets those cops punished, who cares?
大学啊
Uh, colleges.
你将来的老板啊
Future employers.
事关你的余生
This is about the rest of your life.
这对我来说很重要
That matters to me.
好人惩治坏人
Good guys take down bad guys.
那也很重要
That should also matter.
我以为你就是干这行的
It's what I thought you did.
我的确是
I do.
除非坏人是另一个警♥察♥
Just not when it's another cop.
我说过 这只是
I told you, it's just--
你说情况复杂
You told me it's complicated
还有政♥治♥原因
and it's political
他们会得到应有的惩罚
and they'll get what's coming to them.
一点都听不出要逮捕他们的意思
None of that sounds like an arrest.
克里斯蒂娜 坐下 我们还没说完
Cristina, sit down. We're not done.
没有
No.
我们都只是失望
We're both just disappointed.
把我调去57区
Trading me to the 57th?
可不能不带上这个
Not without this.
你要告诉我为什么萨珀斯坦拿着你的枪吗
You want to tell me why Saperstein had your gun?
他跟我换了
He traded it with me.
在我射了杰马后
After I shot Jamarr.
我觉得它带来了厄运
I thought it was bad luck.
结果我是对的
Turns out I was right.
我对厄运的理解
The only thing I know about bad luck
就是它一定可以被克服
is that it's got to be overcome.
阿兰 最近好吗
Alan. Hey, how are you?
-挺好 -见到你真好 好久不见了
- Good. - It's so good to see you. Long time.
这是我队里的新人 迈克·洛曼
This is a new guy in my unit, Michael Loman.
霍利斯特队长
Captain Hollister.
等等 你就是对着那个毒贩
Oh, wait a minute, you're the newbie that
开了你第一枪的新手
popped his cherry on that dealer.
来这有何贵干
What brings you down?
巡警对一个手无寸铁的未成年人♥大♥打出手
Beat cop gave a shellacking to an unarmed minor.
这家伙对少数族裔的小孩有兴趣
Guy's got a hard-on for minority kids.
他觉得法律的制裁就是一记右钩拳
He thinks the long arm of the law is a right hook.
-我外甥 -没错
- My nephew. - Yeah.
我觉得我应该给你个机会
I thought I'd give you a chance
去建议他干些别的
to maybe suggest a new line of work.
我会跟他聊聊的
Well, I'll give the kid a talking to,
不过 你我都懂的
But, uh... you and I both know
很多警♥察♥都会干些违规的事情
there's a lot of men in uniform who bend the rules.
这条不行
Not this rule.
再见到你真好 马特
It's good to see you again, Matt.
我也是
It's good to see you.
你知道他并不打算做些什么
You knew he wasn't gonna do anything.
对
Yeah.
一家人总是彼此袒护
Families protect their own.
我们也是这样
So do we.
等等 克里斯蒂娜的视频
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Cristina's video.
他外甥打的是她朋友
It was her friend the nephew beat up?
之前你就来找我聊过
You've come to me before about your concerns
关于警♥察♥辜负社会的担忧
with cops failing the community.
现在我需要你的帮助
Now I'm coming to you for help.
听起来太晚了
Well, it sounds like it's so late.
我队里有这么个菜鸟
I've got this rookie in my unit.
一个有着圣母心的麻烦鬼
A real do-gooder pain in the ass.
但他有着博爱的心
But he's got a big heart,
你知道他会怎么对我说
and you know what he would say to me?
正义永远不会太晚
"It's never too late for justice."
对吧
Right?
好吧
Okay.
下一步怎么做
So what's that next step?
我要你去谈个话
I need you to have a conversation.
好的
Okay.
我♥干♥了十五年律师
I've been an attorney for 15 years.
从没有人♥质♥疑过我的判决
No one's ever questioned my judgment.
直到现在
Till now.
谁在质疑你
Who's questioning you?
大卫·西姆金斯
David Simkins.
你是想我逮捕他吗
What, you want me to bring him in?
他是职业操守委员会的一员
He's on the ethics committee.
有人投诉说我不再适合
Someone made a complaint suggesting I'm no longer
代理米格尔·塞佩达的案子
acting in the best interest of miguel zepeda's case,
暗指我可能在被人操纵
implying I may be getting manipulated.
谁投诉的
Who made the complaint?
有什么关系吗
Does that really matter?
没有
No.
有关系的是你觉得我是什么样的人
What matters is what kind of person you think I am.
我不记得我们有在一起
I can't remember a time we've been together
而不提到米格尔的时候
Miguel's name hadn't come up.
你来告诉我
You tell me...
告诉我你不是在跟一个可以保证
Tell me this isn't about getting close to the guy
你的前任不被放出来的人套近乎
who can keep your ex put away.
也许是这样开始的 但...
It might've started out that way, but...
结果却出乎意料
It's turned into so much more.
我不能再参与这个案子了
I can't be a part of the case anymore.
我一开始就告诉你米格尔的事情了
I told you about Miguel from day one.
也没有见你急于逃避
That didn't have you running for the door.
你所说的正是我的意思 哈莉
You're only making my point, Harlee.
你想知道我是什么样的人
Look, you want to know what kind of person I am?
好吧
Fine.
我不会装弱势
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表