剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
-我去去就回 -你喜欢甜甜圈吗
- I'll be back in a minute. - You like doughnuts?
-不 长官 -你竟然不喜欢甜甜圈
- No, sir. - You don't like doughnuts?
他还有什么前途
What kind of cop is he gonna be?
-能借用下洗手间吗 -不对外
- Restroom? - Employees only.
继续这么办
Keep it that way.
你这是瞎搞
You messed up.
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
你根本不知道你在做什么
You have no idea what you're doing.
他知道我们队里有内鬼
He knows there's a mole.
你们那边有人泄密
There's a leak on your end.
我会被你害死的
You're gonna get me killed.
我不在乎 快点走
Yo, I don't care, man. Just keep walking.
-拜托 -你当时在
- Come on, man. - So you're saying
你女朋友家 是吧
you were at your girlfriend--
你干嘛呢 那样只会弄伤你自己
What are you doing? That's just gonna hurt you.
可以让琳达开车载你去练琴吗
Listen, can Linda drive you to practice?
我不喜欢你拖着大提琴去挤地铁
Because you know I hate you dragging that cello on the subway.
你睡觉了吗
Did you get any sleep?
没怎么睡 就一会儿
Not really. A little.
你呢
How about you?
我在做早餐
I'm making breakfast.
抱歉 你刚才说什么
I'm sorry, what'd you say?
陌生号♥码来电
你们这群娘炮警♥察♥
Coward-ass police!
-谁在喊 -没谁 一个当事人
- Who is that yelling? - Nobody, baby. A concerned citizen.
陌生号♥码来电
我们在做果汁
We're making juices.
抱歉宝贝 我听不清
I'm sorry, baby. I can't hear you.
没事
Never mind.
-我过会打给你 注意安全 -好
- I'll talk to you later. Be safe. - Okay.
陌生号♥码来电
你能接下电♥话♥吗
You gonna answer that?
有人需要帮助
Somebody needs help.
也许他被警♥察♥射了一枪
Probably shot by a cop.
桑托斯
Santos.
加菲尔德街往北走一个街区
One block north on Garfield.
找一辆黑色SUV
Black SUV.
我们得听取你的汇报
We need to debrief now.
告诉他们你需要一杯...
Just tell them that you're gonna get a cup of--
咖啡
Coffee.
你是特别探员斯塔尔吗
Special Agent Stahl?
我是特别探员陈茉莉
SA Molly Chen.
我被派到你的队里了
I've been assigned to your detail.
他们都在认真工作
They're all working,
审问嫌犯 查找烟酒店抢手的下落
snatching collars, looking for the liquor store shooter.
这世上只有剥夺睡眠
Well, there's nothing like sleep deprivation
才能让线人轻易崩溃
to make an informant crack.
你排除掉谁没
You rule anyone out yet?
不可能是那个新人
It can't be the rookie.
他第二次出勤就打死了个人
He killed a guy on his second shift.
联调局肯定会撤掉他
The FBI would've pulled him.
-那还剩五人 -不 四个
- That's five left. - No, four.
苔丝 埃斯巴达 图福 萨珀斯坦
Tess, Espada, Tufo, Saperstein.
还有哈莉
And Harlee.
每个人你都在调查 是吧
Well, you're looking at everyone, right?
没 唐尼 我忘记办案的规矩了
No, Donny. I forgot how to work a case.
你对她还存有盲点
I'm just saying you have a blind spot for her.
一个好侦探应该从可能性最大的嫌犯着手
A detective starts with the most probable.
调查局会提前很久
The FBI profiles potential informants
给潜在线人做侧写
long before they pick them up.
他们会选择最机智
They're looking for the most resourceful
但最输不起又暗藏惊天秘密的人
with the most to lose and the biggest secrets.
你们队里有那样的人吗
Who is that in your unit?
沃兹尼亚克队长 我是詹姆斯·纳瓦
Lieutenant Wozniak, James Nava,
-您的新助理检察... -你先等等
- your new Assistant District.. - Hang on a minute.
-图福 -我在查 我在查
- Tufo! - I'm on it, I'm on it.
洛曼在甜甜圈店 他觉得街对面
Loman's at the doughnut shop. He thinks the theater
那家剧院可能有那晚的监控录像
across the street might have some security footage.
快去帮他
Go help him extricate it.
-好 没问题 -别打瞌睡
- Yeah, you got it. - And don't sleep.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我给您打过几通电♥话♥
Got a few calls in to you.
我忙得不可开交了
Look, I'm swamped, man.
我也是 公设辩护律师刚才
Me too. Public defender just
把自己药物成瘾的事公诸于众了
published a tell-all about his drug addiction.
他接手过的92名罪犯
92 of his guilty clients
立刻申请人身保护令要求重新庭审
immediately filed habeas corpus petitions for new trials.
那你找我是要干什么
All right, so what are you hounding me about it for?
您曾经监办了其中四起案件
You supervised four of the cases,
有些能追溯到12年前
going back as far as 12 years.
被我抓过好几次的那个人刚告诉我
Hey, so my frequent flier over here just mentioned a kid
有个叫斯托克[中风]的孩子正炫耀
named Stroke flossing
一辆深色轿车 定制轮毂
a dark sedan, custom rims.
斯托克是他出生证上的名字吗
Is Stroke the name on his birth certificate?
你该见见他兄弟 "心脏病"
You should meet his brother, Heart Attack.
真名是克拉伦斯·莫里斯
His real name is Clarence Morris.
他有辆车的注册信息和已知的部分牌照匹配
He has a registered sedan that matches our partial plate.
但是那个地址没人住
There's no one at the address.
-让苔丝和埃斯巴达跟进 -收到
- Put Tess and Espada on it. - Okay.
心脏病 我♥干♥嘛那么讲
Heart Attack-- why would I say that?
她对人有那个魅力
Well, she has that effect on everyone.
别担心了
Don't worry about it.
我需要归档文件和你的记录
I need archive files and your notes.
迪布尔 福斯特 吉拉德 塞佩达
Dibble, Foster, Girard, and Zepeda.
米格尔·塞佩达
Miguel Zepeda?
对 他大有脱罪的机会
Yeah, he has a decent chance of getting out of prison.
你还记得那人吗
You remember him?
他是我心里有特殊地位的混♥蛋♥之一
He's one of the douche bags I have a special place for in my heart.
我明天再来
I'll swing by tomorrow.
鉴证科从三家烟酒店
Evidence techs recovered 12-gauge slugs
都找到了12口号♥径霰弹块
from all three liquor stores.
没有一具尸体真是万幸
A miracle there weren't bodies to scrape up.
出什么事了
Hey, what is it?
就是些陈年往事
Uh, it's just some old business.
纽约警署保密资料
纽约警署卷宗 米格尔·塞佩达
害怕吗
Are you afraid?
我该怕吗
Should I be?
你对米格尔·塞佩达了解多少
How well do you know Miguel Zepeda?
比我想知道的多
More than I'd like to.
干嘛问这个
Why do you ask?
他说你陷害他谋杀
He claims that you framed him for murder.
自打他进牢我就没见过他
Look, I haven't seen Miguel since he went to prison.
什么时候的事
And when was that?
六年前 盗车罪
Six years ago. Grand theft auto.
你有个女儿吧
You have a daughter, right?
今年六岁了是吧
She's six years old, right?
数字也够巧的
It's interesting math.
杰森·博姆
这不是我们的约定 不要考验我的耐心
你是上周展望公园谋杀案
Were you the responding officer last week
出警的警员吗
on a homicide at Prospect Park?
对 有个流浪♥女♥孩被捅了
Yeah. A homeless girl got stabbed.
捅了四刀
Four times.
不过现场没有凶器
But there was no murder weapon found on the scene.
貌似是这样
Yeah. Looks like.
什么是狂野性♥交♥
Define epic sex.
说不好 能搞一个多小时
I don't know. Over an hour?
我擦 乔 挺强啊
Damn, Joe. Good for you.
不 不是 乔睡着呢
Oh, no, no, no. Joe slept through it.
那孙子电♥话♥两点还响了呢
Son of a bitch's phone lit up at 2 am
蓝码头酒吧的安珀问我老公
"Amber Blue Dock Bar" wanted to know if my husband
想不想来个午夜狂欢
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表