剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
You think busting a couple of local cops
就能搞定一千二百万现金失踪
is a big enough win to shrug off 12 million missing dollars
和两人死亡这案子了吗
and two dead bodies?
我就明说了吧 斯塔尔
Let me put it to you plain, Stahl.
要想了结这事就只能将林克莱特绳之以法
The only way we crawl out of this is if you nail Linklater.
那你们运气不错
Then you're in luck.
缉毒局的外勤人员来电♥话♥了
D.E.A. field office just called.
林克莱特回去工作了
Linklater went back to work.
你该躺下休息
You should be laying down.
我该跪下感激
I should be on my knees.
还好不是头部中枪
The shoulder's not far from the head.
苔丝 你没事吧
Tess, are you okay?
没事 有点累
Yeah, I'm just tired.
我去躺下歇会儿
I'm gonna go lay down.
押运车上的那人怎么样了
What about the armored car guy?
他在密室里 做了手术 手术很复杂
He's in the backroom, post-op, messy surgery.
问题是我们要怎么处理他
Question is, what are we gonna do with him?
让他发誓不走漏风声
Make him take a vow of silence.
钱你送到了吗
Did you do the drop?
那事说来就有趣了
It's--well, there's kind of a funny story about that.
等会儿跟你讲
I-I-I'll fill you in in a minute.
你好啊 宝贝
How are you, baby?
天 太想听到你的声音了
Man, do I need to hear your voice.
可是你不会想听我要说的事
Well, you're not gonna like what it's saying.
可能没什么事
It could be nothing,
但同一辆车在房♥子旁边
but the same car has passed by the house
至少经过了三四次
at least three or four times.
什么样的车
What kind of car?
你知道我不了解车 黑色的 四个门
You know me and cars. It's black, four doors.
好 琳达 你得仔细听我说
All right, Linda, I need you to listen to me carefully.
带上克里斯蒂娜
Take Cristina,
开车去拉什利大道上的酒店
drive to the hotel on Rushleigh.
好吗 走小巷
All right, take side streets,
确保那车没跟着你们
and make sure that car isn't following you.
明白吗
You understand?
马特 你吓着我了
Matt, you're scaring me.
我要你现在
I need you to go...
就走
now!
到了给我电♥话♥
Call me when you get there.
好
Okay.
琳达 我爱你
Linda, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
对 是他 华金
Yeah, that's him, Joaquin.
华金·福斯特
警♥察♥询问过他的事
Cops were asking questions about him.
好 等等
Okay. Hang on.
问了什么事
What kind of questions?
隔壁邻居被杀了
Somebody killed the guy next door,
还抛尸到垃圾桶
tossed him in a dumpster.
警♥察♥以为是我老板干的
Cops thought my boss did it.
然后我老板也被杀了
Then somebody else killed my boss.
我猜他们以为是华金干的
I guess they think it's that Joaquin guy.
因为他本来打算买♥♥下这栋楼
'Cause he was buying the building.
对 他和他的伙伴
Yeah, him and his partner.
帮个忙
Do me a favor.
看看这些照片
Just scroll through a few of those pics,
告诉我上面谁是他伙伴
and let me know if you see his partner.
好
Okay.
这家伙
Yeah, this guy.
怎么 没想到吗
Why? Are you surprised?
不 这是华金的叔叔
No. It's Joaquin's uncle.
天啊 但愿不是
Oh, God, I hope not.
为什么
Why is that?
我有次看到他们互相给对方吹♥箫♥
Caught them blowing each other once.
谢谢你帮忙
Uh, thank you for your time.
怎么 知道林克莱特什么时候到了吗
Yeah? You got an ETA on Linklater?
这会儿他们已准备逮捕了
They're making the arrest as we speak.
很好
Good.
洛曼的话核实了吗
Loman's story check out?
纽约警局
警♥察♥
桑托斯
哈莉
结果万万没想到
Yeah, and the end is a surprise.
那准备再次万万没想到
Get ready for another one.
我要见斯塔尔探员
I need Agent Stahl.
他的窃听器在我这里
I have his wire.
什么都没有
Nothing.
在你家测试完后就只录下两小时的空白
Two hours of silence after we tested it at your house.
这不可能
It doesn't make any sense.
我一直戴着
I wore it the whole time.
你如果动了手脚就有可能
It makes sense... if you tampered with it.
上面有开关
It has an "On" switch and an "Off" switch!
你说录了几小时的空白
You just said that it recorded hours of silence!
就说明是开着的
That means it was on!
我知道这看着很糟糕
Look, I know how this looks.
也知道今天发生的一切很糟糕
I know how everything that happened today looks,
可我做了我该做的
but I did what I was supposed to do.
那为什么一千二百万美元
Then how come 12 million dollars vanished
凭空消失 却什么人都没抓到
into thin air and I have nobody in custody?
我们在去机场的路上
Look, we were en route to the airstrip--
我知道发生了什么事
I can put together what happened.
我要知道的是钱在哪里
What I need to know is where the money went.
我所知道的是
From what I can tell,
子弹没击中重要器官
the bullet missed the major organs,
可我知道的并不全面
but what I can tell is limited.
他需要手术跟进
He'll need surgical follow-up.
给我一点时间
Can you just give me a minute?
刚才就有种不详的预感
I've had a bad gut feeling before,
我估计你感觉更差
but I'm guessing yours is worse.
我应该突突了你 而不是那个贱♥人♥
I should have popped you, instead of that bitch.
我要你回答几个问题
You're gonna answer a few questions for me.
12街附近有两个房♥东死了
Two landlords near 12th end up dead,
其中一个是怪癖俱乐部的老板
one of them was a fetish club owner.
我的手下说是你杀了他
My crew says that you killed him.
让你手下来吃我的...
Your crew can suck my--
我有没有说过
Did I forget to mention
如果我对你的答案不满意
that if I don't like your answers,
我会再给你开一次刀
I'm gonna give you a second surgery?
我的手脚可不太利索
And I'm nothing but butter fingers.
唐尼让你罩着那个街区
Donnie wanted you running protection in that neighborhood
因为他想把那两栋楼买♥♥下来
because he wanted to buy these two buildings.
两栋楼
Two buildings?
怪癖俱乐部老板想卖♥♥
The fetish club owner wanted to sell,
但隔壁的老头...
but the old dude next door...
不愿出手
was holding out.
唐尼让俱乐部老板去说服他邻居
Donnie left it to the club owner to persuade his neighbor
要不然买♥♥卖♥♥就吹了
or the deal was off.
他本不该杀那个人的
He wasn't supposed to kill that guy.
好吧 他做过头了
Fine. He got carried away.
但这不能解释你为什么要杀俱乐部老板
That doesn't explain why you killed the fetish club owner.
他后来抓狂了
He started freaking out,
要唐尼把谋杀案掩盖过去
demanding that Donnie cover up the murder.
我们就在巷子里见面
So we met up in the alley,
在垃圾箱里看到了尸体
saw the dead guy in the dumpster.
唐尼发现附近有个老兵醉得不省人事
Donnie found this drunk-ass vet passed out nearby,
他就把那人鞋脱了下 来给老兵穿上
so he took that guy's shoes off 'em and put them on him,
等着他被抓
and left him there to be found.
他醒来以后晃悠到那家
He wakes up, wanders into the laundromat
付我保护费的洗衣店
that pays me for protection.
唐尼说你不认为那个醉汉是凶手
Donnie said you didn't think the drunk guy was guilty,
所以...
so...
他必须得罩着我们
he had to cover our asses
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表