剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
我在想办法解决这个问题
I was searching for a way out,
突然发现自己怀孕了
when I found out I was pregnant.
我差点失去那个孩子
I almost lost the baby.
我真的试图要离开
I tried to get away.
但他威胁说会杀了我
But he threatened to kill me.
我知道他说到做到
And I knew he would.
后来奇迹发生了
And then a miracle.
米格尔因为偷车重罪入狱
Miguel got sent down for grand theft auto,
我的一生就此改变
and my whole life changed.
再也不用担惊受怕了
You know, I wasn't scared anymore.
但六年后 他出来了
But six years later, he got out.
我已经做了警♥察♥
I was already a cop,
所以我知道自己可以对付他
so I knew I could handle him.
但他并没有来找我
But he didn't come after me.
他开始在克里斯蒂娜的学校附近晃悠
He started hanging around Cristina's school.
窥视
Watching.
骚扰
Taunting.
就是
Just...
想让我知道他随时都可以控制我
like, letting me know that he could control me at any time.
你知道我看到了什么吗
You know what I see?
我看到一个女人
I see a woman...
越过了自己的底线
pushed past her limit.
你做了你应该做的事情
You did what you had to do
去保护你的女儿
to protect your daughter,
不受米格尔的伤害
to keep Miguel away from her.
为了保护克里斯蒂娜 我什么都愿意做
I would do anything to protect Cristina.
你现在或者曾经是
Are you now or have you ever been
联调局的卧底吗
an informant for the FBI?
不是
No.
我不需要你坦白
I don't need you to confess.
我已经知道了
I already got you.
你就是陷害
You're the responding officer
米格尔·塞佩达杀人的警员
to the murder that you're framing Miguel Zepeda for.
米格尔·塞佩达
Miguel Zepeda.
书面证据将嫌疑指向你
The paper trail leads right back to you.
这是一个严重的失误
This is a big mistake.
你留着这套跟我的律师解释吧
You can explain the theory to my lawyer.
律师也帮不了你 哈莉
Lawyer can't help you, Harlee.
但你可以帮你自己
But you could help yourself.
毁灭证据
Erase the trail.
我该怎么做
How would I do that?
相信对的人
Trust the right person.
有什么需要让我知道的吗
Something I should know?
我从不怀疑你
I never doubted you.
对 没错
Yeah, you did.
你得相信对的人
You got to trust the right people, hmm?
现在 那个对的人就是你
Right now, that's just you.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
饿死了
Famished.
但我得走了
But I got to go.
克里斯蒂娜没跟我说就去酒吧了
Cristina ran off to some club without telling me.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
不想拿这个当借口
Would've seemed like an excuse.
现在没事了
Now it's done.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你现在或者曾经是联调局的卧底吗
Are you now or have you ever been an informant for the FBI?
不是
No.
你是不是在米格尔·塞佩达的车里放了刀子
Did you plant the knife in Miguel Zepeda's car
以此不让他接近你的女儿
to keep him away from your daughter?
没有
No.
没有
No.
没有
No.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表