剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
他们是这么跟你说的
Is that what they told you?
我和麦克马纳斯队长见了面
I made an appointment with Captain McManus.
结束了
This ends now.
你太天真了 洛曼
You're an easy mark, Loman.
你的队员们一直在骗你
Your crew has been lying to you.
我正在调查他们
I am actively investigating them.
跟我来
Follow me.
你得看一些东西
There's something you should see.
我不像你 我从没杀过人
Unlike you, I've never killed a man.
如果你怕我对你出手...
But if that's your concern...
冷静 冷静
Easy, easy.
看吧
Right?
我知道
Now I know
你只在沃兹尼亚克的队里
you've only been with Wozniak's unit
待了几周
for a couple weeks,
但你不瞎 你也不傻
but you're not blind and you're not stupid.
你很清楚他们不干净
You know they're dirty.
我会向你证明到底有多不干净
I'm gonna show you just how much.
如果你是来调查的 搜查令在哪
If this is an investigation then where's your warrant?
紧急情况不需要
Exigent circumstances.
我们怀疑他绑♥架♥了一名男子
We believe he may be holding a kidnapped man.
沃兹尼亚克曾是名陆战队员
Wozniak was a Marine.
他对你提过吗
He ever mention that?
提过一次
Once.
陆战队员爱搞浪漫
Romantic bunch, Marines.
他们都存着纪念盒
They all have keepsake boxes,
纪念在军队里度过的日子
memorialize their time in the Corps.
我猜当兵的简单有它的魅力
The simplicity of service has its appeal, I guess.
兄弟情 忠诚
Brotherhood, loyalty,
但忠诚也有它的坏处
but loyalty has its downside.
这是正当防卫
It was, um, self-defense.
在我的厨房♥里
In my kitchen?
喝了
Drink it.
相信我
Trust me.
沃兹...
Woz...
我到这来...
I came here...
是想告诉你我之前该鼓起勇气
to tell you that I should've followed my gut, okay?
该站出来承担那次枪击的责任
I should've come clean about the shooting.
我得想出计划保护你和哈莉
All right, I just need a plan to get you and Harlee clear.
我不想把你俩卷进来
I didn't want you on the hook.
卷进来
On the hook?
我还没谢谢你
I haven't thanked you for
对联调局的人守口如瓶
keeping your mouth shut with the Feds,
现在我又欠你这个人情
and now I owe you for this.
又一条人命
Another killing?
他在查我的赃
He was looking for dirt.
他给我下了套
He was setting me up.
唯一的问题是你想怎么掩盖这事
The only question is how do you want to play it?
你问我吗
You're asking me?
对 人是你杀的
Yeah, it's your dead body.
你来决定
It's your decision.
内部调查科事务的执行过程中
A rookie officer with an Internal Affairs probe
一名新人警官采取了正当防卫
calls in a self-defense casualty
致使一名调查人员意外死亡
on the guy who's running the investigation.
是吗 这头条读起来可不妙
Yeah, the headline doesn't read great.
但 洛曼
But, Loman,
这是真♥相♥
it's the truth.
真♥相♥会写进报告
The truth is in the paperwork.
内务调查科擦自己的屁♥股♥ 我们也是
Internal Affairs looks after their own, same as us.
然后呢
So?
然后我猜今晚将会长夜漫漫
So I guess we have a long night ahead of us.
我本该这么做的
That's all I had to do.
打开门
Open a door,
开枪打死坏人 解救人♥质♥
shoot a bad guy, save a life.
可当我站在门外的时候
Donnie Pomp slit the throat of that hostage
唐尼·波普把人♥质♥割喉了
while I was right outside the door.
我本可以抓住他的
I could've gotten to him.
或者他先把你杀了
Or he shoots you first,
剩我自己在今晚喝得酩酊大醉
and I'm the one drinking myself into oblivion tonight.
拜托
Oh, please.
你肯定会欢呼
You'd be celebrating.
你觉得我神经质
You think I'm uptight.
又死板
Rigid.
我要告诉你个秘密
I'm gonna tell you a secret.
如果你当时走进去 杀了坏人
If you'd stepped in there, you shot the bad guy...
今晚你也一样睡不好
You wouldn't be sleeping any better tonight.
这是工作
It's the job.
绝不简单 也绝不干净
It's--it's never easy and it's never clean.
那你怎么应对
So how do you deal?
干别的事
Distractions.
有效果吗
Do they work?
她怎么样
Hey, how is she?
怎么了琳达 慢点说
What, Linda, slow down.
什么时候
When?
她接电♥话♥吗
Well, is she answering her phone?
好 在酒店待着
All right, stay at the hotel.
如果她回来了给我打电♥话♥
Call me if she comes back.
怎么了
What's going on?
哈莉 谁是琳达
Harlee, who's Linda?
沃兹尼亚克的老婆
Wozniak's wife.
她在酒店
She's at a hotel?
和克里斯蒂娜在一起
With Cristina.
不见了的是克里斯蒂娜吗
Is that who's gone, Cristina?
不是不见了
She's not gone.
是被他带走了
He took her.
等一下 我和你一起去
Wait, I'm going with you.
你怎么知道这个地方没人
How'd you know this place would be empty?
劳尔·门德斯 那个毒贩
The drug dealer, Raul Mendez,
这地方是他的
he owns this place.
外出度长假了
Went away on an extended vacation.
在门的里面
All right, inside the door
左手边有个按钮
on the left hand side there's a button.
按一下
Just push it.
唐尼 钱在哪里
Where's the money, Donnie?
喂
Hello?
是我 你们都还好吧
Hey, it's me. You all good?
脖子有点抽筋 还好
Yeah, crick in my neck, but yeah.
我们都没事
Yeah, we're healthy and whole.
后半夜有人打电♥话♥吗
Any late night callers?
没有 多亏了值第三轮夜班的同志
Yeah, no thanks to our third-shift lookout.
苔丝怎么样了
How's Tess?
终于睡着了
She's sleeping, uh, finally.
我们照医生说的给她换了衣服
We changed the dressing like the doc said.
她没事 但是我得告诉她
She's okay, but I'd love to tell her
这个睡衣派对总有散的时候
this slumber party ain't permanent.
洛曼没招
Loman didn't talk.
联调局的狠狠盘问了他劫匪身份
The Feds rode him hard for an ID,
说明他们需要知道
which means they need one.
回警局去
Get to the precinct.
所有人都要露面 这很重要
It's important that everybody show their face.
他在哪呢
Where is he?
你整晚都在哪 沃兹
Where you been all night, Woz?
清理屋子
Cleaning house.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
感觉中了一枪
Like I just got shot
然后子弹还是被个业余医生取出来的
and some amateur doctor pulled it out.
我这个业余医生做的很赞吧
My bedside manner is legendary.
送我回家吧
Take me home.
我想见乔和孩子们了
I want to see Joe and the kids.
好
All right.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表