剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Not then, and not now.
我知道你今天有一肚子的问题
Look, I know you had a lot of questions today,
但我没法回答你
and I didn't have a lot of answers.
可是你得相信我
But you have to trust me.
那些警♥察♥不会再对任何人做出那样的事
Those cops won't be doing that to anybody ever again.
我保证
I promise.
你
Hey, you.
过来
Come here.
拜托你不要让他尴尬
Please don't embarrass him.
他经受得够多了
He's been through enough.
你永远可以来找我
You can always come to me...
随时随地
for anything.
在这件事上你犯的最大的错就是
The biggest mistake you made in all this
你以为不能找我帮忙
was thinking you couldn't.
你好 桑托斯警探
Hello, officer Santos.
我叫曼尼·普恩特斯
My name's Manny Puentes.
你好 曼尼
Hi, Manny.
我好像已经认识你了
I feel like I already know you.
那个视频
The video?
对
Right.
-真的对不起 -为什么道歉
- I'm really sorry-- - For what?
喝酒 抽烟
Drinking? Smoking?
跟我女儿晚上偷溜出去
Sneaking out at night with my daughter?
我在那卷录像带上看到了很多事情
I mean, I just saw a lot of things on that tape
件件都该让一个十几岁的男孩感到抱歉
that a teenage boy should be sorry for.
-妈妈 -没事
- Mom. - It's okay.
你知道我还看到了什么吗
You know what else I saw?
我看到一个毫不犹豫保护我女儿的家伙
I saw a guy who didn't hesitate to defend my daughter.
为了不让她受伤 不惜自己身陷危险
Who put himself in danger so that she didn't get hurt.
这样的人 应该再给次机会
Guy like that deserves a second chance.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
要是再犯
Do any of it again,
我就把你扔到禁闭牢房♥
and I'll put your ass in an 8x10
把你俩分开 明白了吗
just to keep the two of you apart. Got me?
-明白 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
宵禁时间还是11点
Curfew's still 11:00.
9月21日 你的生日
September 21st, that's your birthday.
跟去年一样
Same as last year.
这是什么
The hell's this?
我只想告诉你 我有多重视我们的友谊
你搞了两张大都会队比赛的门票
Oh, you got us Mets tickets?
纽约棒球球队
萨珀斯坦搞的
Saperstein did.
放在他桌上的
They were in his desk.
亲爱的苔丝
"Dear Tess...
我知你最近过得不好
I know you are going through some stuff.
但愿这些票能帮上点忙
Thought the tickets might help.
坐在棒球场里思考人生
It's impossible to dwell on life's problems
是不可能的
when you're sitting at the ballpark.
我不擅长掏心掏肺
So I'm not great at talking it out...
或者讲大道理
or advice in general,
但我想说的是
But this is what I got:
生活永远不会按我们的意愿发展
Life never turns out the way we expect it to.
别相信别人说的万事皆有因
Don't let anyone tell you things happen for a reason.
不是这样的
They don't.
事情该发生 所以就发生了
Things happen because they happen.
我们只能尽自己所能来挽救事态
And we do the best we can to make them right.
幸运的话 会有朋友理解你
If we're lucky, we have friends who understand that...
或者不问你为什么
or don't need to.
可能多数人有一个这样的朋友
Most people, maybe, have one of those.
我知道你至少有五个
I know you've got at least five.
你的朋友 搭档
Your friend and partner,
萨珀斯坦
Saperstein."
给
Here.
这是什么
What's this?
一点小帮助
It's a little help.
我会补救好这件事
I will make this right.
我保证
I promise.
你怎么知道我住在哪儿
How do you know where I live?
是他干的
He did it.
沃兹尼亚克杀了萨珀斯坦
Wozniak killed Saperstein.
好 进来吧
Okay. Come in.
他告诉你的
He told you that?
我得给贝克打个电♥话♥
Okay, well, I got to call Baker--
看看下一步怎么做
See what our next move is.
我已经知道了
I already know what it is.
给我装个窃听器
Get me a wire.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表