剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
但在这一切发生之前
but before any of that happens,
我需要得到官方的保证
I need you to make it official.
我的队员不会被起诉
My crew does not get prosecuted.
我向你保证 哈莉
You have my word, Harlee.
是吗 我以前听过这话
Yeah, I've heard that before.
我需要你们发一份电邮给我
I need it emailed to me.
给我抓住他就行
Just get me my bust.
不管怎样 我们都能得到我们想要的
One way or the other, we get what we need.
虽然如此 我们还是失去了一名人♥质♥
Even so, we lost a hostage under our surveillance.
监督员芬尼根正在挥动他的斧子呢
Supervisor Finnegan is brandishing his ax.
你决定他往那边挥了吗
You decide where he swings it?
至少我知道不朝我
Not at me, I know that.
克里斯蒂娜怎么样了
How's Cristina?
很生气
Angry.
叛逆 被洗♥脑♥了
Rebellious. Brainwashed.
我错过了琳达的电♥话♥
I missed Linda's call
我接到消息时
and by the time I got the message
正被麻烦事搅得心神不宁
I was hung up on a problem.
行了 振作起来
Yeah, well, brace yourself for a new one.
我需要和你亲自谈
I need to talk to you in person.
好的 等我一会
All right, well, give me a couple hours.
不 现在
No, now.
我现在就需要你
I need you now.
这儿有点可怕 是吧
It's a little morbid, isn't it?
我喜欢这里
Well, I like it here.
所有人都是瞎子
Everybody's blind.
没人说话
Nobody's talking.
让你好奇如果可以他们会说什么
Makes you wonder what they would say if they could.
我把我的钱用在"我爱你
Well, I have my money on "I love you...
对不起"上
and I'm sorry."
这是开场白吗 哈莉
Is this a preamble, Harlee?
不
No.
这是忏悔
It's a confession.
你记得你给我看照片上的那个探员吗
You know that agent you showed me a picture of?
就是你说和长得像我的
The one you said was sleeping with a prostitute
妓♥女♥睡觉的那个
who looked like me?
斯塔尔
Stahl.
他和盖尔·贝克一起抓了我
He picked me up with Gail Baker.
威胁要把我送进监狱
Threatened to put me in jail,
用克里斯蒂娜威胁我
used Cristina as influence.
你说过他们会做的
I mean, everything that you said
每件事 他们真的做了
that they were gonna do, they did.
什么时候
When?
多久之前
How long ago?
昨晚
Last night.
你沃兹叔叔看见你把脚放他桌上
Your Uncle Woz sees your shoes on his desk,
非把你的脚砍了不可
you might be walking on your ankles.
我妈让你给我当保姆吗
My mom has you babysitting me?
你要是喜欢 我们牢房♥还空着
Our holding cell's empty if you prefer.
竟然还能让我自己选
Wow, freedom to make a decision.
别告诉我妈
Don't tell my mom.
父母可能让人很失望
Parents can be frustrating, huh?
对 他们也可能撒谎
Yeah, they can also be liars.
我知道的是
Well, here's what I know.
警♥察♥不是个轻松的活
Being a cop is a hard job,
单身妈妈也不轻松
and being a single parent is a hard job,
也就是说你妈有两份不轻松的活
so that means your mom has two hard jobs,
而现实是坏人关进了牢房♥
and the fact that the bad guys are in jail
而你还坐在这 聪明而独♥立♥
and you're sitting here, smart, independent,
任性而有教养 这就说明你妈
willful and educated, means your mom is doing
两份活都做得很好
both jobs pretty well.
告诉你
You know...
我在乎的甚至都不是撒谎了
It's not even the lying that bothers me.
而是她说谎时连眼睛都不眨
It's the fact that it seems so easy for her.
沃兹 联调局找到了被抢的钱
Woz, the FBI found the heist money.
总共一千二百万
All 12 million.
监控摄像机
A security camera
录下了事故过程 他们查出了
picked up our accident and they tracked down
袭击我们的人 不是唐尼
the guy who hit us-- it wasn't Donnie.
是谁
Who?
他们认为是谁
Who--who do they think did it?
斯塔尔没细说
Stahl didn't give details,
但他把钱给我了
but he gave me the money...
让我把钱送回去继续钓鱼
and he told me to put it back in play.
在哪里
Where is it?
他们以为还在你船上
Well, they think it's at your boat,
可我套了两层袋子转移走了
but I double bagged and moved it.
藏在麦斯佩斯一座废弃大楼里
It's in an abandoned building in Maspeth.
布拉德利326号♥
326 Bradley.
我雇了个线人看着
I'm paying a C.I. to sit on it.
你从不听令办事
You were never very good at following orders.
他们让我告诉你 我找到了钱
I'm supposed to tell you that I tracked down the money
并说服你安排与林克莱特和唐尼
and convince you to set up a meet
会面瓜分赃款
with Linklater and Donnie to split it up.
那样联调局的人
And that's where the Feds would have
便可以把人一网打尽
all the players in one place.
但有一人除外
All the players but one.
你知道我必须
You know I have to deliver
得让他们抓到人
on a piece of this,
可我不想他们抓到你
but I won't let that piece be you.
我是棋盘上仅剩的一枚棋子
I'm the only piece that's left on the board.
我要你联♥系♥林克莱特
I need you to contact Linklater
然后还要你说服唐尼现身
and then I need you to convince Donnie to show up.
你没懂我在说什么
You don't understand what I'm saying.
不 我认为他们只要抓到
No, I think that they'll settle
林克莱特和唐尼就会罢休
for Linklater and Donnie.
他们是更大的鱼
They're bigger fish.
无意冒犯
No offense.
计划不错
It's a great plan.
而且相当大度
It's a very generous plan.
也可能管用
It might've even worked...
-但是唐尼死了 -什么
- but Donnie's dead. - What?
洛曼出于自卫把他杀了
Loman killed him in self-defense.
林克莱特逃到国外了
Linklater left the country,
意味着你唯一
which means the only person
能出♥卖♥♥♥的人
you got left to sell out...
是我
is me.
我可以拖住联调局
Look, I can stall the FBI.
好 你可以告诉他们你还在
Okay, you could tell them that you're still trying
促成他们见面
to set up the meet.
不会给我们争取太多时间
It won't buy us a lot of time,
但足够你去弄点钱
but it'll be enough for you to go get some cash,
带着琳达逃走
get Linda, and go.
你怎么不和我们一起走
Why don't you come with us?
因为斯塔尔对我有意思
'Cause this Stahl guy has a thing for me.
我想我会有机会为自己争取时间
I think I have a better chance of buying time in person.
我和克里斯蒂娜随后就去找你
Cristina and I will meet you later.
你敢保证吗
You promise?
我会对你撒谎吗
Would I lie to you?
我用作证物的现金设的圈套
It's cash I took from evidence for a sting.
发现钱不见了时我差点吓出心脏病
Nearly had a heart attack when I realized it was gone.
-把文件拿出来 -什么
- Show me the paperwork. - Excuse me?
如果是作证物的现金
If this is cash from evidence
那就有文件记录 对吧
there's a paper trail, right?
批准书
Approvals?
为何感觉现在我在证人席上
Why do I feel like I'm on the stand right now?
因为我是公诉人 而我不信你
Because I'm a prosecutor and I don't believe you.
我也不需要你信我
Well, I don't need you to believe me.
好吗 因为不关你的事
Okay, because it's none of your business.
我的公♥寓♥里有背着可疑现金袋子的警♥察♥
Cops with mysterious bags of cash in my apartment,
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表