剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
It's a show of solidarity.
你不会是这条街上
You ain't gonna be the most popular cop
最受欢迎的警♥察♥
on the street for a minute.
然而 没人会抵抗
Then again, no one's gonna resist an arrest
洛曼警官的逮捕
from Detective Loman.
伙计们 别这样
Guys, come on.
这并不是我追求的名声
This is not exactly the reputation I was going for.
有任何人找你麻烦 你就告诉我们
Anybody bothers you, you let us know.
你的朋友和爱你的人知道你是什么样的人
Your friends and loved ones know who you are.
这样就够了
That's all that matters.
哈莉 萨珀斯坦打来电♥话♥
Harlee, Saperstein called,
告诉了我们这个叫科瓦奇的人
told us about this Kovach guy.
别惦记科瓦奇了
Forget about Kovach.
这是私下帮沃兹尼亚克的一个忙
This was a personal favor for Wozniak.
这人欠他钱
Guy owed him some cash.
还有人在流血
Guy also drew blood.
有人敲你的头
Somebody cracks you on the head.
那就是我们的事 哈莉
It's all of our business, Harlee.
我没事
I'm fine.
这个科瓦奇因为家暴
This Kovach guy did seven years
坐了七年牢
for domestic assault and battery,
留了一个前妻和一个儿子在外面
Left an ex-wife and a son on the outside.
他刚一被释放
Soon as he got released,
就开始了不定期的骚扰
he starts making unscheduled visits.
前妻申请了一个禁止令来保护她的孩子
Ex-wife took out a restraining order to protect her kid.
谢谢你了
Thank you, really.
我会去跟这个前妻聊聊
I'll go talk to the ex-wife.
但是这事不要声张
But please, keep this to yourselves.
她对科瓦奇的女朋友不感兴趣
She didn't stick around to hear about Kovach's girlfriend.
我想她是我们要解决的问题了
Guess she's our problem.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
我知道你在工作 但是
Listen, I know you're at work, but...
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
走啦 软脚虾 我们出去兜兜风
Saddle up, tenderfoot. We're going for a drive.
快点 帮我找出那张同意书
Come on, just help me find the permission slip.
你确定她签了吗 五号♥前要交回去
You sure she signed it? We got to get back before fifth.
她知道是周五之行
Yeah, no, she knew the trip was Friday.
肯定就在这附近
It's got to be around here somewhere.
找到了吗
You see it up there?
没有 但这里有一封从监狱写给你的信
No, but there's a letter addressed to you from a prison.
听着
Listen to me,
这是我打的第三个电♥话♥了
This is the third time that I've called now.
我不再等了
I can't wait anymore.
沃兹尼亚克来了
That's Wozniak.
我担心的事刚刚发生了
My potential threat just became a reality,
你要不然把贝克从会议里叫出来
so you either pull Baker out of that meeting,
要不然把斯威尼给我找来
or you get me Sweeney.
还是道歉来得容易 我们去后面把他制住
Easier to ask forgiveness. We'll get him out the back.
好吧 算啦
All right, never mind.
跟她说我下行动令了
Tell her I'm making a command decision.
不许动 联邦调查局
Don't move. FBI.
哈莉
Harlee?
萨普斯坦
Saperstein?
别动
Don't.
相信我
Trust me.
有人吗
Hello?
萨普
Sap?
萨普 哈莉
Sap? Harlee?
我们在玩躲猫猫吗 萨普斯坦
Are we playing hide-and-seek, Saperstein?
他到我们手里了
说完"相信我"后一般不会给人带手铐
"Trust me" doesn't usually end in handcuffs.
我要找律师
I want a lawyer.
沃兹尼亚克队长以为你在帮我们
Lieutenant Wozniak thinks you're working with us.
他是来质问你的
He was on his way to question you.
质问的意思就是给你脑袋来一枪
And by question you, we mean shoot you in the head.
你们凭什么抓我
Look, what are you arresting me for?
欺诈 勒索 渎职
Fraud, extortion, misconduct.
我们会带你去安全屋
We're taking you to a safe house.
我们的调查结束后
Once we've completed our investigation,
你会有机作证
you'll be given the opportunity to testify
交换免刑
in exchange for immunity.
我可不干
That's not gonna happen.
好主意 警探
Good choice, detective.
你母亲看起来身体不错
Your mother looks able-bodied enough
以后探监没问题
to visit you in prison.
我要跟她说话
I need to talk to her.
不行
No.
如果我突然失踪去藏身 她会担心死
If I disappear to a safe house, it'll kill her.
你们要想让我作证指控我的朋友
You want me to even consider testifying against my friends,
我得和我妈说话
I talk to my mother.
这是条件
That's the deal.
那我们去找妈妈吧
Well, let's go see mom.
听说这家伙的许可证被吊销了
Heard they pulled this dude's permits.
希望移♥动♥厕所还能用
Here's hoping the port-a-john still works.
保释犯的女朋友确定在这儿
Are we sure this parolee's girlfriend is even here?
在当保安 哈莉去调查他前妻了
Works security. Harlee's checking his ex-wife.
你要是打了警♥察♥会往哪儿躲
If you hit a cop, who would you run to,
前妻那儿 还是女友那儿
Your ex-wife or your girlfriend?
你们都得靠我
Y'all need me, Holler.
蒂凡尼·哈里斯 埃斯巴达警探
Tiffany Harris? Detective Espada.
这是私人属地
This is private property.
有事打电♥话♥找业主
You got a problem, you can call the owner.
女士 弗兰克·科瓦奇今天找过你吗
Ma'am, have you heard from Frank Kovach today?
找了也不会告诉你
Wouldn't tell you if I did.
我们能四处看看吗
You mind if we take a look around?
没有搜查令就不行
Not if you've got a warrant.
那里面不会是毒品吧
That wouldn't be a crack rock in there, would it?
他要不在这 会在哪儿
If he's not here, then where is he?
我不知道 好吗
I don't know, okay?
女士 如果真这样我能看看你的手♥机♥吗
Ma'am if that's true, you mind if I look in your phone?
别翻看照片
Don't scroll through the pictures.
我还不知道你俩订婚了
I didn't know you two were engaged.
这得有整整十分之一克拉了吧
That must be a whole 1/10 of a carat.
给弗兰克·科瓦奇打了五个电♥话♥
Five outgoing calls to Frank Kovach
没有回
that weren't returned.
没有来电 没有短♥信♥
No incoming calls, no texts.
也许他打了固定电♥话♥
Maybe he used the desk phone.
那她打回去的时候为什么他没接
Then why didn't he pick up when she called back?
随时准备好我们再找你
You're gonna stay put until you hear from us again.
如果表现好 我们就不没收你电♥话♥
And if you behave, we'll let you keep your phone.
如果你敢离开
And if you leave,
我们会以藏♥毒♥的名义逮捕你
you're gonna get arrested for having a real crack rock,
我下次会带着罪证来
which I'm gonna come back with.
明白啦
Comprendes?
走吧
Come on.
-有什么收获 -啥也没有
- What'd you get? - Nothing.
不过我得听咱们那位童子军的说教
But I'm about to get a lecture from our resident boy scout.
喂喂 你不该那么干
Yo, yo, yo, you can't do that.
那家伙伤了哈莉 好吗
This guy hurt Harlee, all right?
我们不需要确凿的东西
We don't need admissible.
我们需要迅速
We need right now.
路上放我下车
I got to make a stop.
科瓦奇夫人 纽约警局
Mrs. Kovach. NYPD.
我们在找你的前夫弗兰克
We're looking for your ex-husband, Frank.
萨普斯坦哪儿去了
Where's Saperstein?
我在科瓦奇家和他分开的
I left him at Kovach's house.
他不在那儿
He's not there,
你压根儿就不该去那儿
and you should have never been there in the first place.
我跟你说别去
I told you not to go.
我得搞清楚
I had to know.
图福和埃斯巴达正在查 哈莉
Tufo and Espada are chasing leads, Harlee.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表