剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
你最近有没有开小差
Have you been skipping out on the job lately?
你开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
我可是得过全勤奖的
I have a perfect attendance certificate.
五星级
Gold star and everything.
萨普 如果你告诉我你在干什么
Sap, if you tell me what you've been doing,
我能掩护你
I can cover for you.
你还是别揪着我不放了
Or you could stop busting my balls.
我没开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
昨天图福发现被人跟踪时 你在哪里
Where were you yesterday when Tufo thought he caught a tail?
就在他旁边 他说过的
Right next to him, like he said.
昨晚呢
And last night?
你最后要用水刑逼问我吗
This line of questioning ends with a waterboard?
想帮你罢了 萨普
Just trying to help you out, Sap.
有人说你经常翘班
Rumor has it you've been ducking shifts.
那都是胡扯的
Rumor has it wrong.
我们进不进去
We gonna do this or not?
在这掩护我 我来
Just cover me from out here. I got it.
这个叫科瓦奇的人是干吗的
What'd this guy Kovach do?
他跟沃兹尼亚克打赌输了
He lost a bet to Wozniak.
我应该抛个媚眼让他乖乖听话
I'm supposed to bat my eyes and suggest he make good.
沃兹
Hey, Woz.
萨珀斯坦 接待警员说
Saperstein, desk sergeant said
你和哈莉出去办公了
you're running an errand with Harlee?
弗兰克·科瓦奇 什么的
Frank Kovach. I don't know.
一个假释犯 她说他和你有仇
Some parolee. She said you have some beef?
在哪里
What address?
特劳特曼5722号♥
5722 Troutman.
好的 我25分钟内到
All right, I'm gonna be there in 25 minutes.
哪儿也别去 听见了吗
Don't go anywhere, you hear me?
我真希望这是个脱衣舞活动
I'm really hoping this is a strip-o-gram.
弗兰克·科瓦奇
Frank Kovach?
哈莉·桑托斯 纽约警局
Harlee Santos, NYPD.
能回答几个问题吗
Got time for a few questions?
反正希望也破灭了 好吧
Now that my hopes are dashed, sure.
这个有点尴尬
This is a little awkward.
里克斯岛监狱有个囚犯
There's an inmate at Rikers
想改过自新 重新做人
looking for a second chance at life.
他因谋杀19岁的
He was put away for the murder
流浪少女丽塔·马丁进了监狱
of a 19-year-old runaway named Rita Martin.
从来没听过
Never heard of her.
我不惊讶
Yeah, I'm not surprised.
我和你的假释官聊过
I talked to your parole officer,
他说你非常希望开始新的生活
and he said you're really looking to turn over a new leaf.
我不想做任何事情破坏...
I would hate for anything to jeopardize--
他叫什么
What's his name?
米格尔·塞佩达
Miguel Zepeda.
不 我的假释官
No, my parole officer.
你说你和他聊过 他叫什么
You said you talked to him. What's his name?
好吧
Yeah.
抱歉 无可奉告
No, I--I'm sorry. I can't help you.
别这样 弗兰克
You don't want to do this, Frank.
放松 没事
Easy. You're okay.
幸好有门框 他动作不大
Doorframe kept him from winding up too much.
感觉他是卯足了劲打的
Feels like he wound up plenty.
他从后门跑了
Guy took off out the back.
沃兹到了我们就去追他
We'll get after him once Woz gets here.
沃兹怎么知道我们在这的
How does Woz know where we are?
他刚刚打电♥话♥了 听着火挺大
He just called. He sounded pissed.
说25分钟内就到
He said he'd be here in 25.
-怎么了 -你离红钩区有多远
- Yeah? - How far are you from Red Hook?
就在附近
Around the corner.
沃兹尼亚克坚信萨珀斯坦是内鬼
Look, Wozniak's convinced that Saperstein's the mole.
准备审讯他 马上就到
He's on his way to interrogate him.
我很清楚会发生什么
I got a pretty good idea how that ends.
哈莉 那你就让他相信他错了
Harlee, then you convince him he's wrong.
来不及了
It's too late for that.
他已经排除了其他人
He's already ruled out everybody else.
我现在要是不把他从这弄走
If I don't get him out of here now,
我很可能没有别的机会了
I might not get another chance.
你必须逮捕他
You have to arrest him.
沃兹尼亚克预计什么时候到
What's Wozniak's ETA?
-20分钟 -好吧
- 20 minutes. - All right.
我会更早到 你短♥信♥发给我地址
Well, I'm closer than that, so you text me the address,
然后你离开那儿 好吗
and you get out of there, all right?
我不会离开他
I'm not leaving him.
你不能被认为跟这件事有关联 哈莉
Well, you can't look connected to this, Harle.
相信我 我会赶到的 我保证
Trust me. I will be there, I promise.
赶紧离开
Just go.
告诉沃兹尼亚克我回局里
Tell Wozniak I went back to the precinct
去吃些止疼药
to chew on some pain meds.
应该找个人来接你
Maybe somebody should come get you.
不用 我没关系
No, I'm fine.
很抱歉我刚才在车里烦你了
Look, I'm sorry that I was riding you in the car.
你是个好警♥察♥ 萨普
You're one of the good ones, Sap.
你真有趣
You're funny.
米奇呢
Where's Mikey?
在吉米家
Jimmy's.
那个龅牙红发妹
You know, the little snag-toothed redhead,
刚刚搬到这条街上了
just moved in down the street?
你知道开瓶器在哪儿吗
You know where the opener went?
洗碗机里
Dishwasher.
那个女人是谁
Who was the woman?
穿着瑜伽裤的那个
With the yoga pants.
安吉
Angie,
吉米的妈妈
Jimmy's mom.
怎么了 我这次又做错了什么
Why? What'd I do wrong this time?
这次你背着我出轨了
This time, you cheated on me.
我们在聊我们的孩子
We were talking about our kids.
不是她 那个酒吧招待
Not her, the bartender.
不要逼我让你承认
Don't make me drag it out of you.
我们在一起太久了
We've been together too long.
听着 这个妹子给我发短♥信♥
Look, this girl was texting me--
不不不不不 她把一切都告诉我了
No, no, no, no, no. She told me everything.
你知道吗 我卑躬屈膝
You know, I bend over backwards
尽力满足你的所有喜好
trying to be everything you want,
但我唯一做不到的就是重新变年轻 乔
but the one thing I can't be is young again, Joe.
我不需要你年轻
I don't need you to be.
听着
Listen...
这事很愚蠢
It wa-- it was stupid.
我感觉老了
I was feeling old...
中年危机
Midlife crisis.
我也不清楚 随便你怎么说
I don't know. Call it what you want.
都已经结束了
It's done.
-不不不 -别这样 宝贝
- No, no, no. - No, no, come on. Baby.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off of me.
-乔 别这样 -不不
- Joe, no! No! - No, no.
-放开我 乔 -宝贝儿
- Get off me, Joe. - Hey, hey, baby.
-不 -我很抱歉
- No. - I'm sorry.
好吧 行了
Okay. Okay.
这是什么意思 戏弄人吗
What's this about, hmm? Some kind of hazing?
内部调查科结束了
Internal affairs wrapped up
你的枪击案的调查
their investigation of your shooting.
不再是匿名者了
No more anonymity.
你的名字刚刚被刊登
Your name was just released
开枪射死杰马·马尔科姆
as the shooter of Jamarr Malcolm.
《时代周刊》刊登的
"Times" ran it.
藏得很隐蔽 但是 你也知道
I mean, it's pretty deep, but, you know,
警探澄清了近期的枪击案
消息是会流传的
word gets around.
子弹是一种传统
Bullets are a tradition.
这是展示团结的一种方式
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表