剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
他们被发现了 现在沃兹尼亚克更多疑了
They got made, and now Wozniak's more paranoid than ever.
不是我的人
That's not me.
没错 也不是你那位活泼的女搭档
Well, it's not your chirpy partner,
图福说开车的是个男人
because Tufo said that the driver was a guy.
-什么时候的事 -今早
- When was this? - Earlier today.
我们今天没监视什么人
We're not surveiling anyone today.
我会调查一下
I'll look into it.
你不是事先就该知道吗
Shouldn't you already know what's going on?
这可能是件好事 哈莉
This could be a good thing, Harlee.
如果沃兹尼亚克慌了 他会露出马脚
If Wozniak's rattled, then he'll make mistakes.
你别浪费时间了
You're wasting time.
早点回警局 别错过任何情况
Get back to the precinct so that you don't miss anything.
"早点回警局"
Get back to the precinct?
一杯玛奇朵加杏仁乳
Macchiato with almond milk.
你喝杏仁乳
Almond milk?
十年前的你应该会恨现在的你
The you from ten years ago would hate the you now.
十年前的我不会一天到晚坐在办公室里
Me ten years ago didn't spend 80% of the day on her ass.
前戏够长了吧
Are we all done with the foreplay?
我很担心斯塔尔探员
I have serious concerns about Agent Stahl.
担心什么
What sort of concerns?
我强烈怀疑他对我怀有
I-I have the strong sense his interest in me
工作以外的兴趣
goes beyond professional.
你说这话的时机真有趣
Your timing is interesting.
正当这案子有了点势头...
The minute the case gets momentum--
我是认真的 盖尔
No, I'm serious, Gail.
我怀疑他正对我进行不正当监视
I think that he's surveiling me inappropriately.
你告诉我这事是想干嘛
How do you think this plays out?
悄悄告诉我你的顾虑然后离开吗
You whisper a personnel concern and walk away?
你因联邦控告而遭到逮捕
You were arrested on federal charges.
但我还保有权利
I still have rights.
享有个人隐私权 安全权
Expectation of privacy, safety.
就算我换掉他 你还是会受联调局监视
I can change the player, but the song remains the same.
你现在对斯塔尔探员还有正当投诉吗
Now, do you have a legitimate complaint against Agent Stahl?
-有关系吗 -有还是没有 哈莉
- Would it matter if I did? - Yes or no, Harlee.
没有
No.
我会帮你个大忙
I'm gonna do you a huge favor.
我不会告诉斯塔尔今天的事
I'm not gonna tell Stahl about any of this
因为我得确保调查顺利进行
because I need things to be running smoothly right now.
别再给我打电♥话♥
Don't call me again.
包是空的
Nah, it's empty.
你不是去弄板儿砖了吗
I thought you were peeling off a brick.
我改主意了
Changed my mind.
队长 气色不错呀
Lieutenant. You're looking well.
外套不错 去了法♥院♥还是教堂
Nice suit. Court or church?
葬礼 我这不是正在做生意嘛
Funeral. You caught me during business hours.
我知道您扣了我的货
I understand you stumbled onto something that belongs to me.
谁让你雇了两名通缉罪犯
Well, that's what happens when you hire
大白天的替你运送毒品
two outstanding warrants to haul your stash in broad daylight.
但幸运地是被您抓到了呀
Well, lucky it fell into friendly custody.
你明明知道最好别大批供货
You know better than to resupply in bulk.
需求量变了 庄家可以改变规则
Demand has changed. The house can change the rules.
不幸地是 庄家是纽约州政♥府♥
Unfortunately, the house is the State of New York.
你的货已经被我们分装标记好了
Your junk's been bagged and tagged.
那怎样才能取回它们
What's it gonna take to get it back?
除非海♥洛♥因♥合法化 就当是损耗吧
The legalization of heroin. Consider it breakage,
或者一次重大失败交易
one of the downfalls of running your own business.
损耗不会让我一下欠供应商的50万元
Breakage doesn't cover the 1/2 million I owe my connect.
还一半货 剩下的我自己想办法
Give me half back and I'll cover the loss.
你别误会了 这可不是协商
You're confusing this with a negotiation--it's not.
-那你们到这来干嘛 -避免误会
- Then why are you here? - To avoid confusion.
我会等您更明确的指示
I look forward to providing you clarity.
我们来这不是为了化解事态吗
I thought we were fixing this.
你这么做是火上浇油
You just poured fuel on the fire.
我是个警♥察♥ 他是个毒贩子
I'm a cop. He's a drug dealer.
上帝说了 "让光芒普照大地"
And God said, "Let there be light."
快过来 让我抱一抱
Get over here and give me some love.
你气色不错啊 卡迪
Oh, you look good, Caddie.
被关20天就是戒毒20天
20 days locked up is 20 days sober.
你感觉如何
How's it feel?
我想去爽一下 你要去吗
Like I need to get high. You holding?
我开玩笑的 除非你想
I'm just kidding. Unless you are.
你知道我可以把你留在里面
Ugh. You know I can leave you in there.
江湖把你变得冷酷无情了 姑娘
Oh, streets have made you cold, girl.
虽然不胜感激 可我还是想问
Hey, not that I'm not grateful,
为什么提前一周放我出来
but why'd you spring me a week early?
记不记得你常说欠我人情
You know how you're always saying you owe me from way back?
现在我需要你回报了
I need to collect.
有生之年永远欠你的
Every day I'm alive I owe to you.
你说的我都给你办
Anything you need, you got it.
还能再保持几个小时清醒吗
Think you can keep clean for a couple more hours?
想装在哪里
Where do you want it?
在卧室装摄像头吧
Camera in the bedroom, I guess.
我以前还教过你怎么抓非法闯入的罪犯呢
You believe I used to train you to bust B&Es?
看看我们现在的样子
Now look at us.
我们犯了多少罪
How many crimes are we committing?
肯定不止蹲20天
More than 20 days' worth.
-需要多长时间 -两到三个小时吧
- How long do you need? - Two, three hours, maybe.
我尽量确保他不回来吃午饭
I'll try and make sure he doesn't come home for lunch.
不打算告诉我这是怎么回事了吗
You gonna tell me about this mope?
把回旋余地作为礼物收下吧 卡迪
The gift of plausible deniability, Caddie. Take it.
我没给你准备礼物
And I didn't get you anything.
我知道你很久没住过公♥寓♥了
You know, I know you haven't had an apartment in a long time,
可这不是卧室啊
But this isn't the bedroom.
我在找隐藏的摄像头
Yeah I'm looking for hidden cameras.
如果灯变红了 我们就完了
This light goes red, we're dead.
我们的是隐形的吧
Ours is gonna be invisible, right?
如果不特地查的话
Guy doesn't know to look,
在他鼻孔里装一个都没问题
I could put a camera up his nostril.
要是他也有这个扫描仪器呢
And what if he has one of those scanners?
不会返回来查到你的
Can't be traced to you.
你究竟为什么需要这个人呢
Why do you need this guy, anyway?
他拿走了我的东西
He took something from me.
我只是想拿回来
I'm just trying to get it back.
够隐晦的 劳尔
Real subtle, Raul.
"损耗" 都不知道他查过这个词没有
"Breakage." Wonder if he had to look the word up first.
"损耗" 是说橡胶磨损吗
"Breakage." Is that when the rubber tears?
你工作的时候一定要这么幼稚吗
Do you have to work at being juvenile
还是天生就这样
Or is it just, like, in your DNA?
要取样检验吗
Are you requesting a sample?
"损耗" 是个商务用语
"Breakage," It's a business term.
意思是为预计的损失计提一部分资金
Means setting money aside for anticipated losses.
我有种感觉 今天结束前
I got a feeling by end of day,
劳尔会扩展这个定义的
Raul will be expanding that definition.
我们没事吧
Hey, uh, we cool?
只要你不没完没了地问就没事
Yeah, as long as you don't keep asking.
我付给你钱寻求附加的保护
I pay you for extra protection
到头来整个街区就我一家店被砸
and I'm the only place on the block this happens to?
交给我处理 我保证 卡比
I'll handle it. You have my word, Kirby.
保证有什么用 店都砸了
Words don't unbreak windows.
我们应该给可怜老头点儿钱
We should throw the poor guy a few bucks.
-保险应该够了 -那要三个月以后
- Insurance should cover him. - Yeah, in three months.
我们得敲打劳尔那票人才能罩住他
We ought to shake down Raul's crew to tide him over.
发起索赔吧 建议紧急处理
Just start the claim--add a recommendation to expedite.
我长得像组里的实习生吗
Whoa. I look like the team intern?
不 你看起来是唯一会写紧急这俩字的
No, you look like the only one who can spell "Expedite."
她最近对你有没有神经兮兮的
She been acting jumpy to you?
-苔丝 -是啊
- Tess? - Yeah.
和往常没什么区别啊
No more than usual.
去光顾一下劳尔吗
We paying Raul a visit?
不了 已经和他们会过面了
No, we already had our powwow,
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表