剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
If you don't cut a deal for Miguel Zepeda,
这案子最终还是会回到你的桌上
This is going to land right back on your desk,
只是它将不会是一份文件 而是头条
only it won't be in a file; it'll be in a headline.
联邦调查局不希望让一个警♥察♥腐♥败♥的丑闻
The FBI doesn't want a police corruption scandal
而影响一项调查
interfering with an investigation.
那真是塞佩达先生的幸运日
Mr. Zepeda's lucky day.
给你
Here you go.
她是一个押运车调度员
She's an armored car dispatcher.
被绑♥架♥的丈夫是一个主厨
Kidnapped husband is a chef.
所以她才是目标
So she's the target.
一定是某种制衡的把戏
Gotta be some kind of leverage play,
利用丈夫来控制她
using the husband to get to her.
沃兹尼亚克应该不知道
He couldn't have known, Wozniak.
不合他的准则
Doesn't fit his code.
谋杀是吗
Does murder?
艾伦 我是纽约警局的
Ellen, I work for the NYPD.
你的手♥机♥会响 接起来
Your phone's gonna ring. Answer it.
喂
Hello?
我知道你丈夫被绑♥架♥了
I know your husband's been kidnapped.
我知道他在哪儿 我会确定他的安全
I know where he is, and I'm gonna make sure he stays safe.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
他们跟你联♥系♥要赎金了吗
Have they contacted you about a ransom?
在他被带走之后我收到了一个电♥话♥
I got a call after he was taken.
他们知道我在哪里工作
They knew where I worked.
他们说只要我遵从指示
They said as long as I followed the instructions
他们就会放他回来
they would bring him back.
什么指示
What instructions?
我不知道 他们说指示很快就到
I don't know. They said they'd be coming soon.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
我的电♥话♥是这个手♥机♥通讯录上的唯一号♥码
My number's the only one in this phone book.
当你收到指示的时候 给我打电♥话♥
When you get something, call me.
艾赛亚
Isaiah.
我们走吧 医生 车在等了
Let's go, doctor. Car's waiting.
-我可以走了 -是的
- I can go? - Yeah.
你的逮捕是无效的 走吧
Your arrest was voided. Come on.
别忘了这个
Don't forget about this.
洛曼忘了把它记录到证据单里了
Loman here forgot to sign it into evidence.
一不留神给忘了
Must have slipped my mind.
谨代表很多人表示感谢你
Thank you, on behalf of many people.
如果你有困难
Yo, if you're ever in a tight spot...
需要朋友
and you need a friend,
可以先打给我
call me first.
你负责保护我吗
You're my protection plan?
我是你新的萨珀斯坦警探
I'm your new detective Saperstein.
我让第一护卫安保公♥司♥
I had First Guardian Security
把员工名单传真过来了
fax over a list of employees.
送被绑♥架♥男人的那些人
The guys that delivered the kidnapped man,
他们是开押运车的
they're armored car drivers.
被绑那个人的妻子在那儿作调度
The kidnapped guy's wife works there as a dispatcher.
艾伦·科尔比 调度
所以他们要用他做筹码
So they're gonna use him as leverage,
逼她安排他们去接个货
force her to assign them to a certain pick-up.
差不多
I guess.
他知道我们劫了一辆押运车吗
Does he know we're heisting an armored car?
我也不知道 待我一探究竟
I don't know yet. I'm about to find out.
桑托斯警探
Detective Santos.
唐尼
Donnie.
哈莉 麻烦你出去的时候把门带上
Harlee, can you close the door on the way out, please?
她知道吗
Does she know?
她知道我船上有个被绑的人
She knows there's a tied-up guy on my boat.
她知道我差点杀掉那个送货员
She knows I almost killed the delivery guy that brought him,
只不过他不是真的送货员
only he's not a delivery guy.
这招狡猾啊 跑去保安公♥司♥露面
Subtle move, showing up at the security company.
你可能会在一个下午把整个行动都害了
You could have compromised the whole operation in an afternoon.
这个风险本来可以避免的
A risk that could have been avoided
如果你不是去出庭作证
if you'd just stepped out of your deposition.
你听到了 他让我走
You heard him tell me to leave.
你必须回去
You have to get back in there.
干嘛 笑嘻嘻地溜达进去
What, just stroll in there with my best smile
再次引起他的怀疑吗
and ignite his suspicions again?
他们不会在我面前说的
They're not gonna talk in front of me.
我们需要了解这次谈话 哈莉
We need this conversation, Harlee.
你就靠这事洗白了 就现在
This is how you get out, right now.
做点什么
Do something.
那个被绑♥架♥的男人现在是你的责任了
The kidnapped man's your responsibility now.
他明天就得从我船上离开
He's off my boat tomorrow.
没问题
Done.
我忙着呢
I'm busy!
抱歉 队长在大厅
Sorry. Captain's in the hallway,
对签字的事儿气得不得了
loaded for bear about signatures.
我把他拦住了
I short-stopped him.
在这儿签
Sign right there.
检查船
好
Okay.
你确定吗
You sure?
好了
Got it.
好 你们继续
Okay. As you were.
答应了我说会亲自见面
I was promised a face-to-face.
-是个测试 -结果后备箱里扔个人给我
- It was a test-- - I get a guy in a trunk.
这是个忠诚度测试 明白吗
It was a test of commitment, all right?
工作是正当的 但那人不是一般人
The job is legit, but the guy running things,
他要出事 麻烦就大了
he's got a lot to lose.
我就没事吗
And I don't?
我不是管事的
I am not calling the shots.
我为你做了担♥保♥ 但他需要看到
I vouched for you, but he needed to see that
你可以趟浑水
you could get your hands dirty,
你也证明了 所以我们没事了
and you did, so we're good.
事儿大着呢
Oh, no, we're far from good.
告诉你的老大 我通过了他的测试
You tell your master I passed his test,
现在他也要通过我的测试
now he's gotta pass mine.
明天 我要见他本人
Tomorrow, I want a face-to-face
我要知道你把我拖进的这趟浑水的所有细节
and every last detail of this mess you pulled me into,
否则我就把整件事都搅黄
or else I'm blowing the whole thing up!
我受够了 受够了被耍
I am done. I'm done being played.
没人想耍你
Nobody is trying to play you!
我绝不会拿我们现在的一切冒险
I would never risk what we have,
无论如何都不会 你知道的
not for anything, and you know that.
你知道我对你的感情
You know how I feel about you.
别这样 这跟我们无关
Don't do that! This has nothing to do with us!
整件事都是为了我们 事关我们的未来
The whole thing is about us, about our future.
我们在一起快一年了
Come on, almost a year now we've been together,
在酒店房♥间偷偷摸摸 掩饰我们的感情
hiding in hotel rooms, hiding our feelings.
我想跟你在一起 马特
I want to be with you, Matt.
别这样
Ooh! Oh! Don't!
我不喜欢被人骗
I don't like being lied to.
好 我知道了
Okay, I got it.
真的吗
Do you?
真的 完全明白
Yeah, full disclosure.
打开412 塞佩达 有人来看你
Open up 412. Zepeda, you got a visitor.
正义的车轮真是永不停息啊
Wheels of justice never sleep, huh?
地方检察官办公室抛出提议
I have an offer from the district attorney's office,
有效期到半夜十二点
expires at midnight.
这是宣誓书 你保证不会继续
This is an affidavit stating that you won't pursue litigation
对纽约政♥府♥上诉
against the state of New York.
这一直都是我的梦想
Well, you see, that's always been a dream of mine.
放弃上诉有什么好处
So what am I giving it up for?
获得自♥由♥ 今晚就走
Your freedom, tonight.
我被假释了
I'm paroled?
假释意味着你是有罪的
Parole would suggest you're guilty.
你被免罪了
You've been exonerated.
你可以享受跟其他人一样的权利和追求
You're free to the privileges and pursuits of everybody else.
先追求点什么好呢
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表