剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
这一次 我想说实话
For once, I'd like the truth.
我不知道 洛曼
I don't know, Loman.
你说什么都行 我不在乎
Say whatever you want. I don't care.
洛曼 等等
Loman, wait.
洛曼 等等
Loman, wait.
我们有情报 并按其行事
We had intel. We acted on it.
我们还救了一个小男孩
We saved a little boy because of it--
那个决定可能会要了萨珀斯坦的命
a decision that just might cost Saperstein his life.
但他要是能站在这里为自己辩解
But if he were standing here, able to talk for himself,
他会告诉你我们的决定是对的
he'd tell you that we made the right call.
我想你知道那是真的
And I think you know that's the truth.
你手下的事我真的很遗憾
I'm sorry about your man. I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
可我想了解事情发生的顺序
But I'm trying to understand the sequence of events here.
很简单
It's pretty simple.
他女朋友暗中通知我们
His girlfriend tipped us off
科瓦奇可能绑♥架♥了他儿子 我们才行动的
that Kovach might try to kidnap his son, so we acted.
马特 半座城市的警力都被你调去找他
Matt, you had half the city looking for him.
你为什么不呼叫局里
Why didn't you call it in?
因为那混♥蛋♥拿枪对着他亲儿子
Because the son of a bitch had a gun on his own kid.
我有四名警官在场
I had four officers on site--
其中两名进了楼 剩下两名在楼外
two in the building, two on the ground.
那最后怎么就萨珀斯坦一人与他对峙
Then how was Saperstein left to fight him alone?
萨珀斯坦瞬间就做出决定
Saperstein made a split-second decision.
他向嫌犯冲了过去把孩子救了出来
He charged the suspect to free up the kid,
我把孩子送到了安全的地方
and I grabbed the kid to safety.
一个人的本能反应很能反映人品 长官
A man's instincts say a lot about the man, sir.
除了他努力想掩饰的部分
Despite his best efforts to conceal them.
抱歉 长官 本想通知她来了
I'm sorry, sir. I tried to announce her.
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Can you give me a minute?
我们在处理一个小事故
We have a bit of a crisis here.
一位警官经历了生死搏斗
An officer's fighting for his life.
这名警官是局里正在调查的
An officer the Bureau had under investigation.
何不坐下说话 盖尔
Why don't you have a seat, Gail?
你们俩好像很熟
You two seem familiar.
她曾经在我们警区打酱油
She used to play in our sandbox.
当联调局探员之前是纽约警♥察♥
Former NYPD turned Fed.
地方大了 可人还是一样
Bigger castles, same grit in your shoes.
你是来告诉我为什么搜查我的人吗
You here to tell us why you had a warrant on my guy?
礼貌谈话 队长
Let's keep it civil, Lieutenant.
我很有礼貌
I can be civil.
我只想知道这位特别探员贝克
I just want to know why Special Agent Baker here
为何要把人家的名字放到联调局信首
would ruin a man's career by putting his name
毁了他的事业
on an FBI letterhead.
我们有理由相信
We had reason to believe
萨珀斯坦警探受到了生命危险
that Detective Saperstein's life was in danger.
是你来之前瞎编的吧
Did you think that up on the way over here?
和联调局的人比胆量的绝佳时机
Perfect time to have an alpha male measuring contest with a Fed--
干得漂亮
really nice work.
你在局里的听证会上
Did you ever see the FBI brass show up
有看见过联调局的人吗
at a department hearing?
他们丢了线人
They lost an asset.
就是说我们赢了一步
Which means we move forward.
我来决定
I'll make the call.
恭喜 沃兹 你就快抓到内鬼了
Congratulations, Woz. You almost got your rat.
他看着很平静
He looks peaceful.
别被他糊弄了
Don't let him fool you.
他正在为生命战斗呢
He's fighting a war inside.
我英勇的孩子
My brave boy.
他会赢的
He'll win.
她是谁
Who's she?
她叫索菲娅 是大卫的朋友
Her name's Sofia. She and David are friends.
看着不像是大卫的朋友
Doesn't look like someone David would be friends with.
我以为你想有人陪着
I thought you might want some company.
她人很好
She--she's a nice girl.
有我儿子陪着就好了
My son is company enough.
我去外面等着
I'll wait outside.
萨普夫人 大卫和我调查一起案子
Mrs. Sap, David and I were working on a case,
我很需要他的笔录
and I could really, really use his notes.
我想放在家里了吧
I think they're at the house.
你介意我进去拿吗
You mind if I just let myself in?
当然可以
Of course not.
谢谢你能见我们 塞佩达先生
Thank you for joining us, Mr. Zepeda.
我也没什么安排
My schedule opened up.
我是特别探员斯塔尔 这位是陈探员
I'm Special Agent Stahl. This is Agent Chen.
我们是联调局的
We're with the FBI.
你的卷宗显示你近期有重大安排
Your case file says you've got a big day coming up--
人身保护♥法♥申诉
habeas corpus appeal.
被你自己的律师搞砸了
Screwed by your own lawyer, huh?
我被很多人搞砸了
I been screwed by a lot of people.
你和哈莉·桑托斯是什么关系
What's your relationship with Harlee Santos?
谁说我和她有关系了
Who says I got one?
她昨天来见你了
She visited you yesterday.
对啊
Oh, yeah.
夫妻关系
Conjugal.
我要是不肯撒手 她永远不会自♥由♥
I guess she can't get out there what I can give her in here.
希望当她在的时候
Hope you're able to hide
你能隐藏好你的暗恋
that crush better when she's around.
我们是想帮忙 塞佩达先生
We're trying to help, Mr. Zepeda.
你是怎么认识哈莉·桑托斯的
How do you know Harlee Santos?
哈莉就是一个邻家女孩
Harlee's just a girl from the neighborhood.
几个朋友让她
A couple friends asked her
帮我讨点公道
to help me get a little piece of justice.
和弗兰克·科瓦奇有关吗
Is that piece named Frank Kovach?
不记得了
I don't remember.
你记起来了就打断我
Stop me when you start remembering.
你因一起别人犯下的谋杀案蒙冤入狱
You get sent up for a murder you say you didn't commit.
你有第二次机会上诉
You get a second chance to plead your case.
哈莉见过你后去调查科瓦奇
Harlee visits you then goes after Kovach.
有想起点什么吗
Anything coming back to you?
这故事真动听
That's a lovely story.
你该考虑写下来
You should think about writing it down.
你认为弗兰克·科瓦奇与
Do you believe Frank Kovach was involved
丽塔·马丁被杀一案有关吗
in the murder of Rita Martin?
《以弗所书第6章12节》
Ephesians 6:12!
"盖我侪所与战者 非血气之人
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,
乃诸执政者"
but against principalities"--
-你被控谋杀的女人 -掌权者
- The woman that you are - "Against the rulers
-定了谋杀罪 -这世上的黑暗
- convicted of murdering. - of the darkness in this world,
与高处的精神邪恶斗争
against spiritual wickedness in high places."
高处风景如何 斯塔尔探员
How's the view from the high places, Agent Stahl?
你真的觉得这样拖延
You really think stonewalling us
对你最有利吗
is in your best interest right now?
你去死吧
Go screw yourself.
谢谢你抽空见我们 犯人
Thank you for your time, inmate.
祝你成功上诉
Good luck with that appeal.
祝你暗恋成功
Good luck with your crush.
米格尔 你如此喜欢的故事
Miguel, you know that story you liked so much?
将以你的终身监禁作为结局
It ends with you serving your life sentence.
弗兰克·科瓦奇死了
Frank Kovach is dead.
我希望你没有寄希望于拿他的证词
And I sure hope you weren't counting on him
作为你的辩护
as part of your defense.
我会告诉你最新情况的
I'll update you when we have more.
你是来关心我的
You came to check on me?
不会很久 出庭要迟到了
Not for long, I'm late for a deposition.
有什么好消息
Anything positive?
一个我喜欢的男人来到医院
This guy I like came to the hospital
与我女儿坐在一起
and sat with my daughter.
听起来他好像被你迷倒了
Sounds like he's smitten with you.
他很快就会幻想破灭的
He'll be disillusioned soon.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表