剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
蓝海暮色
第一季 第八集
《蓝海暮色》前情提要
Previously on "Shades of Blue"...
沃兹尼亚克十年前陷害了米格尔·塞佩达
Wozniak framed Miguel Zepeta ten years ago,
我想知道为什么
And I want to know why.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
我需要你帮忙找个人
I need you to find somebody.
一个叫弗兰克·科瓦奇的假释犯
A parolee named Frank Kovach.
杀了那个女人并逃脱
Killed this woman and got away with it.
你有和我女儿上♥床♥吗
Are you sleeping with my daughter?
没有
No.
为了避免她的不快你就别跟她说这事
You won't want to upset her by telling her about this.
沃兹尼亚克坚信萨珀斯坦是内鬼
Woz is convinced that Saperstein's the mole.
你一直在向联调局告密
You've been talking to the feds.
我没有选择
I had no choice.
萨普 他还活着
Sap! He's still breathing!
萨珀斯坦出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Saperstein sold us out.
联邦豁免协议
Federal immunity contract.
炸♥弹♥威胁刚打进来
Bomb threat just called in.
他们发现一个可疑包裹
They located a suspicious package.
*嘿 黑夜 我的老友*
*Hello, darkness, my old friend*
*我又来与你聊天*
*I've come to talk with you again*
*因为有个幻影轻轻爬进来*
*Because of visions softly creeping*
*趁我熟睡时播下种子*
*Left its seeds while I was sleeping*
*使这个幻影*
*And the vision*
*深植入我脑海中*
*That was planted in my brain*
*盘旋不去*
*Still remains*
*在寂静无声的此刻*
*Within the sound of silence*
*在无数不平静的梦中我独自前行*
*In restless dreams I walked alone*
*行走在鹅卵石铺成狭窄街道上*
*Narrow streets of cobblestone*
*头顶上街灯的光晕将我笼罩*
*Beneath the halo of a street lamp*
*我竖起衣领以抗御这湿冷的夜*
*Turned my collar to the cold and damp*
*当我的眼睛*
*When my eyes were stabbed*
*为刺眼的霓虹灯闪烁所迷时*
*by the flash of a neon light*
*霓虹灯的闪烁也划破了夜空*
*Split the night*
*打破*
*And touched*
*黑夜的沉静*
*The sound of silence*
我觉得听见你回来了
I thought I heard you.
出什么事了
What happened?
马特
Matt?
萨珀斯坦走了
Saperstein's gone.
他去世了
He's gone.
我很遗憾 马特
I'm sorry, Matt.
你不理解的
You don't understand.
说来听听
Try me.
我当警♥察♥太太的时间很长了
I've been a cop's wife a long time.
对我有点信心
Give me a little credit.
我们做这行
The results
一个结果就是...
that we get on the job...
我们不得不...
We have to...
我...
I...
有些事不得不
I have to push the boundaries
触碰底线
of what's acceptable.
你当我不知道么
You don't think I know that?
我认为萨珀斯坦
I think saperstein...
跟打着正义旗号♥的
was talking to the people that would...
某些人告过密
take issue with that brand of justice.
我要担心有失去你的可能吗
Do I need to worry about losing you?
就是这么回事
That's the thing.
我们能够继续照常生活
We get to keep on living our lives,
就因为他死了
but only because he's dead.
大卫死了
David's dead.
可爱风趣的男孩
Sweet, funny boy.
带好你的团队
Lead your unit.
他们会跟着你
The beat you set is the one they'll follow.
妈妈
Mom?
我告诉过你
I told you.
她还在医院呢
She's still at the hospital.
要是她出现了我可怎么办
What do I do if she rolls up?
我就怕留下这种第一印象
That's not exactly the first impression I want to make.
你很会见到她 但不是今晚
You'll have to meet her soon, just not tonight.
只要没人撵 她会一直在等候区待着
She'll stay in that waiting room as long as they let her.
我能从你的后窗走吗
Can I get out your back window?
曼尼
Manny.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
情况很糟糕
It's--it's bad.
指血腥恐怖电影Stitches《针》
像《针》里那么血腥
Like, Stitches bad.
比我想象得还要深
It's deeper than I thought.
那家伙带了那种压字母的结婚戒指
The guy had one of those monogrammed wedding rings.
他们逃不掉的
They're not gonna get away with this.
他们完全能够逃掉
That's exactly what they're gonna do.
曼尼 我妈妈的同事和我亲如一家人
Manny, the cops in my mom's unit are like family to me.
他们会匡扶正义的
They're gonna make this right.
你只要相信我
You'll just have to trust me.
我相信你
You, I trust.
我不相信警♥察♥
The police, I don't.
验尸结果什么时候出
When's the autopsy?
医务人员已认定死亡原因
Medical staff already determined cause of death
肺栓塞引发的缺氧
As hypoxia secondary to pulmonary embolism.
主要是他的肺部有一大块血凝块
A big blood clot in his lung, basically.
萨珀斯坦是窒息而死
Saperstein suffocated.
他是由于他的伤势而亡
He died from his injuries?
我认为我们无从得知
I don't think we'll ever know that.
拜托告诉我 你能将标记照相过
Please tell me you can tie the plastic explosives
在沃兹尼亚克的储藏室里的
you logged and photographed
塑胶炸♥药♥和这一次的联♥系♥起来
from Wozniak's storage unit to the ones in that bag.
除非他们有标记炸♥药♥序列号♥
Not unless they started tagging C-4 with serial numbers.
重症监护室里没有摄像头
There's no cameras in the ICU.
这是安保工作的疏忽
It's a malpractice safeguard.
我们手上只掌握炸♥弹♥恐慌的具体时间
All we have is the circumstantial timing of the bomb scare.
还有沃兹尼亚克对哈莉的认可
And Wozniak's admission to Harlee.
什么认可
What admission?
她要为我们得到的确凿证据
The one your girl is gonna secure for us.
你答应过我的
You promised.
-你答应过的 -小声点
- You promised me! - Keep your voice down!
琳达在睡觉 安静点可以吗
Linda's sleeping. Quiet, please.
你说过 "让上帝来裁决吧"
"We'll let God decide, Harlee."
我看到他的豁免书了 哈莉
I saw his immunity papers, Harlee.
那上面清清楚楚地写着萨珀斯坦的大名
Saperstein's name typed neatly across the top.
你有没有想过
Did you ever consider
萨珀斯坦是不得已而为之
that maybe Saperstein didn't have a choice?
你无法想象他遭受着怎样的威胁
You don't know what they were threatening him with,
也无法想象他被人逼得有多紧
What kind of noose they were hanging around his neck.
他本应该直接告诉我
He should have just come to me.
你以为他去工地是想干什么
What do you think he was doing at the construction site?
承认背叛了我
Admitting betrayal.
他本可以在联调局的人一开始
He should have come to me
找上门的时候就直接告诉我
as soon as the feds first approached him.
我会想办法帮他解决
I would have found him a way out.
你答应过我不会伤害他
You promised me you wouldn't hurt him.
哈莉 我也爱萨珀斯坦
Harlee, I loved Saperstein too.
我已经开始想念他
I miss him already.
我在说谎吗
Did I lie to you?
没错
Yes.
但一切后果由我来承担
But that only means it's entirely on me.
不不 我答应你
No, no, I promise.
对不起 但这不只是我的事
I'm sorry. It's not about me.
我不能告诉她
I just can't tell her.
我不想惹她生气
I just don't want her to get mad at me.
那十点半的时候见面吗
Like 10:30?
在打电♥话♥吗
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表