剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Well, damn, Harlee.
换做你们任何人我都会这么做的
I would've done it for any of you.
可他不是我们的一员
Well, he's not one of us.
现在他是了
Well, he is now.
我得去替沃兹跑个腿
Look, I gotta make a run for Woz.
你们能管好他不乱跑吗
Can you keep him on ice?
何止保证他不乱跑
Yeah, we'll do more than that.
友好一点 好吗
Play nice, all right?
-说话注意一点 -好的
- Use your words. - Yeah.
烟酒店那顶红帽子上留下的发囊基因比对
Got a DNA match from a hair follicle in the red hat
有结果了
at Harlee's bodega,
还查到一处嫌疑的地址
and an address on our suspect.
行动吧
Let's roll.
不行 得先搞定洛曼的事
Nah, we need to settle this Loman thing first.
干脆别管他了
I say we just cut him loose.
要是洛曼跟内部调查科撂了
If Loman opens his mouth to Internal Affairs,
哈莉也得吃瓜捞
he's gonna bring Harlee down with him.
如果他想自杀 我们得掌握情况
If he's suicidal, we need to know.
总不能抱着颗定时炸♥弹♥四处转悠
Can't be riding around with a time bomb.
你有什么打算
What do you got in mind?
绕一遭
A little detour.
终于打来了 真不容易
Incoming phone call, that's a milestone.
跟你说过 我会给你喂料的
I told you I'd get you something.
沃兹尼亚克让我取辆货车
Wozniak sent me to pick up a van.
是吗 做什么
Oh, yeah? What's it for?
不知道
I don't know.
我们说话的地方不放太方便
He wasn't in a place where he could get into it.
工业园站停车场
Industry terminal parking lot.
我们在那里碰头
We'll meet you there.
哈莉 干得漂亮
And Harlee, good work.
有什么改变或消退的感觉吗
Any altered or diminished sensations?
别在我脸上乱动
You don't get your fingers out of my face,
我才知道有没有变化
I'll give you an altered sensation.
这样呢 疼吗
What about this? Does this hurt?
没事
No, it's fine.
我是琳达 不行 他没法接
It's Linda. Uh, no, he can't.
在接受检查
He's in the middle of an exam.
我自己接 给我吧
Here, let me get--here.
是哈莉
It's Harlee.
什么情况
Hey, what's up?
你这是要搞什么
What have you gotten us into?
我这儿看到的是定时器和炸♥药♥
I'm looking at counting machines and explosives.
你说车里没东西
You said the van was empty.
对 应该没有
Yeah, it's supposed to be empty.
下次查房♥我再过来
I'll be back on my next rotation.
别 别 你别走 别挂啊
No, no, you're not going anywhere--hold on.
-他想帮你 -是 按他的日程安排
- He was just trying to help. - Yeah, on his schedule.
请叫他回来
Please just get him back here.
现在怎么办
What now?
你忽悠我
You lied to me.
我没有 我不会那样做
I didn't lie to you. I wouldn't do that.
你不是撒谎就是被蒙在鼓里
Either you lied or you don't know what's going on.
是哪个
Which is it?
我真不知道车里有东西 哈莉
I didn't know anything was gonna be in the van, Harlee.
不骗你
That's the truth.
那你就是被蒙在鼓里
Well, then, you're in way over your head.
好吧 如果你想走
Look, if you want to leave,
我也拦不住 也不会怪你
I can't stop you, and I don't blame you.
听我说 你先等等
You know what? Just stay there.
我马上过去
I'm coming over there now.
算了
No.
好好待着 我自有办法
Look, stay, all right? I'll take care it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
好了 好了 我听懂了
Okay, okay, okay, I get you.
好吧 我懂你意思了
All right, I hear your point.
洛曼 罪恶感会折磨死你
You know, guilt's screwing with your head, Loman.
我们得帮你解脱
We got to silence it.
我不想这么玩
I'm not playing this game.
你脑海里那些声音不会自己消失的
The voices in your head don't go away on their own.
你们都搞错了
Look, you guys got this all wrong.
我可不想自杀
I wasn't trying to kill myself.
你现在想忏悔了吗
No, now you want to repent?
给你个机会
So here's your chance.
对着它忏悔吧
And this is your priest.
拿起枪 洛曼
Take the gun, Loman.
不
No!
-拿着 -不 不要
- Take it! - No, no, no--hey.
哥们 刚才在教堂我们险些被你害死
Man, you almost got us killed in that church back there.
听明白了吗
You understand me?
我又没让你们来
I didn't ask you to come!
胡说 你是没找我们帮忙
No, you didn't ask for our help,
但我们亲如一家 怎能坐视不管
but we gave it 'cause we're family.
你不是想死吗 死啊
Now, you want to off yourself, do it.
可你这么叽歪
But your lame-ass cries
毁的可不仅仅是自己的职业生涯
aren't only going to end your career.
你还会害了哈莉
You're pissing away Harlee's too.
那可不行
And that ain't happening.
老话说得好 子弹骗不了人
You know what they say, right? A bullet never lies.
赶紧拿起枪 让命运说话
So you take the gun, and you let fate decide.
不要
No.
我要是你会搏一搏命运 洛曼
I were you, I'd take my chances with fate, Loman.
不 不 我不愿意
No. No, I won't do it.
扣动扳机 了断一切
Pull the trigger and get this over with!
不 不要
No! No! No!
看来他没有自杀倾向
Guess he's not suicidal.
还是想活命 对吧
Turns out you want to live, huh?
行了 爬起来吧
Come on, get up, man.
站起来
Get up!
手放后面
Put your hands behind your back.
你已经看过里边了吗
You already take a look inside?
是空的
It's empty.
沃兹尼亚克怎么说
What'd Wozniak say?
他说有辆车
He said there'd be a van.
没说里边有什么东西
He didn't say there'd be anything in it.
底板有缝隙
Something off with this floor.
下边有什么
Anything under here?
不知道
I don't know.
有夹层
False bottom.
沃兹尼亚克提到这个夹层了吗
Wozniak say anything about this compartment?
没有
No.
他只是派你来取个空车吗
He just sent you out to pick up an empty van?
也许他们打算装些东西
Maybe they're planning to fill it.
是啊 也许你在我们来之前把它清空了
Yeah, and maybe you emptied it before we got here.
你们来之前我也刚到
I got here a minute before you.
有发现
Found something.
它用来连什么
Hey, what's this plug into?
你当我是卖♥♥电器的吗
What am I, Radio Shack?
你就像个被家暴的女人
You're like a battered woman.
我听了昨晚的录音
I listened to that recording last night,
沃兹尼亚克准备开枪爆你的头
and Wozniak was ready to put a bullet in your head,
直到被你说服
until you talked him out of it.
瞧哇 你仍然试图袒护他
Look at you. You're still trying to protect him.
打开后备箱
Open the trunk.
真的假的
Seriously?
真的 钥匙给我
Yeah. Keys.
如果沃兹尼亚克不是犯了大事
You know, if Wozniak wasn't reaching beyond simple graft,
我们都不会落到这个地步
neither of us would be in this position.
他让你把车开到什么地方
Where did he tell you to take the van?
我们跟着你
We'll follow you.
他们来了
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表