剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Why didn't you tell me about the second bullet?
因为我担心你会躲开
Because you would have flinched,
而我枪法不是很准
and I'm not that good a shot.
那是我女儿的车
That's my daughter's car.
快记下来
Write it down.
与对方交火并击中他的胸部
"Engaged the assailant, shooting him in the chest
他还击射中了你
as he returned fire."
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
我待会儿去找你们
I'll catch up with you guys later.
妈 你怎么又这样
Ma, come on, again?
我们说好的
We talked about this.
我给你买♥♥车是为了
I got you that car so you don't have
不让你大晚上背着大提琴挤地铁
to lug your cello on the subway in the dark,
而不是下午逃课
not to ditch school after lunch.
警官 我买♥♥杯星冰乐而已
Officer, I was getting a Frappucino.
你不能总这样突袭我
You cannot keep swooping over like this.
我只是想来告诉你 我今天得加班
I just came by to tell you I have an extended shift.
什么 你没事吧
What, are you okay?
是发生了什么事吗
Did something happen?
辛苦的一天
Rough day.
看到了我的宝贝 现在我好多了
Better now that I get to see my baby.
妈妈 我得去上课了
Okay, Mom, I got to get to class.
好吧
Okay.
自己买♥♥点东西吃 好吗
Look, pick up something to eat, okay?
我不会太晚回家的
I shouldn't be too late.
你有约会吗
You have a date?
不是 工作上的事情
No, a work thing.
上帝啊 不是那个拳击手吧
God, it's not that boxer, is it?
我才没跟谁约会
I'm not dating anyone.
你就这么点能耐吗
That all you got?
你太帅了 我下不了手
You're pretty. That's the problem.
下次我们再约怎么样
Hey, how about another date?
这可不是约会
This wasn't a date.
都别犯浑了
Don't be dicks.
这是你的幸运免死日
It's your Happy You're Not Dead day!
这就是你们鼓掌的原因
Oh, is that why we were clapping?
我以为是因为她终于出现了
I thought it was 'cause she finally showed up.
我的礼物会不会是上次那件大衣
Any chance my gift is the last parka?
-谁拿了我的大衣 -在这里 这里
- Who took my parka? - Oh, here, here, here.
看你那头湿发 估计礼物已经到手了
That wet hair, I'd say you already got your gift.
对了 萨普 你的贞洁誓言是你自愿许的
Remind me, Sap, is your vow of chastity self-imposed
还是你妈妈给你定的家规呢
or one of the rules at your mommy's house?
行了 行了
All right, hey, hey, all right,
我们是来唇枪舌战的吗 还是有人来计分
are we gonna circle jerk, or did someone collect?
-言归正传好吗 -每份里面有1200美元
- Let's go. - $1,200 apiece.
富尔顿的韩国人还欠了一些
Koreans on Fulton still owe.
还有大查克
So does Big Chuckie
以及足疗店里的小姐
and the escort who works out of the foot massage place.
贝德福德的时装店有些拮据
And the boutique off Bedford is cash strapped,
交了些衣服顶账
gave us merchandise to hold us over.
看看这件 是“爱丽丝&奥利维亚”牌的
Look at this, Alice and Olivia, hmm?
-什么尺码 -零码
- What size? - Zero.
要我帮你塞进去吗
You want me to get a shoehorn?
我在考虑克里斯蒂娜能不能穿
I'm thinking about for Cristina.
好了 卖♥♥了吧 把剩下的给瑞吉
All right, sold. Bring the rest to Raj.
给他30美分就够了
He's good for 30 cents on the dollar.
哈莉 这里有一个
Harlee, there's a--
湾脊区的流动餐车那边新来了
there's a new bookie working out of the food trucks
一位赌博经纪人
on Bay Ridge.
这个人叫汉姆 海米 汉姆
Name is Hame, Hime, Ham--
海姆
Haim.
呕吐音
Think phlegm.
海姆 管他呢
Haim, whatever.
背景查过了 没有问题
He checks out. He's good, okay?
你去见他 让他交钱
You meet him, you collect,
再把程序跟他解释清楚 知道吗
and then you give him the rundown, all right?
现在来谈正事
Now on to some real police work.
枪手的海♥洛♥因♥检测结果出来了吗
Did the tox screen come back on our shooter's heroin?
实验室说非常纯
The lab promises bright and early.
查到几个人可能是哈莉描述的
We got a few names that could be Harlee's runner
穿黄色帆布鞋的人
with yellow sneakers,
都没有固定联络地址
none with a permanent address though.
好吧 他在我们的无毒区活动
All right, well, he's working out of our drug-free zone,
所以肯定没登记
so he's not gonna be in the book.
把他抓来
I want this guy.
得了吧 大富豪 还差我五十块
Come on, Saperstein, I'm 50 short.
分六份儿很难吗 你们每人欠我十块
How hard is it to divide by six? You owe me ten bucks each.
赶紧的 交钱
Let's go, come on, pony up.
你听到了吗 听到了吗
Did you hear that? You hear that?
埃斯巴达刚请我们大家喝了一轮
Espada just bought us all a round.
干嘛我总是被欠的那个
Why am I always the one getting shorted?
你才不是
You ain't the one.
不过六个人真没法分嘛
How hard is it to divide by six, though, for real?
不 不 我是说我丈夫
No, no, no, all I'm saying is my husband
像个小姑娘似的发短♥信♥
is texting like a teenage girl.
那也不能证明他在上一个小姑娘啊
Still doesn't mean he's doing one.
可他还买♥♥了一个超级贵的
But, you know, he bought a gym membership
健身会员卡
that we cannot afford.
那怎么了 他在健身嘛
So what? He's working out.
你希望他健康 对吧
You want him healthy, right?
才不
No.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
明天还得对付内部调查科 记得吗
I got that Internal Affairs tomorrow, remember?
那怕什么
So what?
乔这人很正派 苔丝...
Joe's a stand-up guy, Tess...
不过要是你想保险点
But if you want a little insurance,
来点儿蛋蛋按♥摩♥也无伤大雅
a little nut massage never hurt anybody.
晚安 非常感谢
Good night. Thank you very much.
上路前再来一杯吗
One more for the road?
布鲁斯 能换一百块零钱吗
Bruce, you got change of a hundred?
你们玩儿挺开心啊 庆祝什么呢
You guys are having fun. What are you celebrating?
撑过了这一天
Surviving the day.
有你在 我也能睡个好觉了
Well, with you, I'd be happy to survive the night.
给你省点时间
Let me save you some time.
我不喜欢跟你瞎逗
I don't do witty banter,
我看你没什么机会打动我
and chances are your follow-up to that won't impress me.
我是个爱冒险的人
I'm a risk/reward kind of guy.
打这种领带还真是冒险
Sure took a risk with that tie.
虽然我不想告诉你
I hate to break it to you,
可还是认为那是瞎逗
but I think that counts as witty banter.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
喝点什么 洛曼
Need something, Loman?
他教孩子们打棒球
He coached kids baseball.
谁
Who?
我杀那人
The man I killed.
可他包里装着海♥洛♥因♥还有一支上膛的点四五手♥枪♥
He also carried a bag full of heroin with a loaded .45 in it.
这样不对
It's not right.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
我不该那么做
I shouldn't have done it.
我得弥补错误
I got to make this right.
已经没有"我"这字了
There is no "I" Anymore.
只有"我们" 我们有个计划
There's only "We," And we have a plan.
还记得那个计划吗
You remember that plan?
听着 我会告诉他们是我把枪放他手里的
- Look, I'll tell them that I put the gun in his hand.
这样你就不必卷入其中了
That way you don't have to be a part of this.
少扯淡
Knock it off.
你不许这么做
You're not doing this.
我不想成为这样的警♥察♥
I don't want to be this kind of cop.
我们都不是这样的警♥察♥
None of us are that kind of cop.
我有个女儿
I have a daughter, okay?
就是你也有个女儿
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表