剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
start treating me like your partner.
这方面你欠我很多呢
I think you owe me that much.
很忙呢
Busy morning?
我以前每天都要扔进去十个子儿
I used to do this every day until I sank ten.
萨珀斯坦都要被我逼疯了
Drove Saperstein crazy.
为什么呢
I can't imagine why.
他老是把杯子搁在桌子上
He always put his cup on his desk.
从不会汲取教训
He--he never learned.
现在还剩一个 我有预感这次能进
Anyway, I'm at nine, and this one feels lucky.
快接电♥话♥啊
Someone gonna answer it?
这里是萨珀斯坦警探
Detective Saperstein's desk.
一桩抢劫案的受害者
So a robbery-in-progress
打给了萨珀斯坦而不是911
calls Saperstein's line and not 911.
你说萨普会不会背着我们
You think Sap was running his own
暗地里在为黑帮做事啊
secret blackwater operation for the hood?
就是这儿
Down here.
听说罪犯持有枪♥械♥
He said they were armed.
你需要洛曼的时候他在哪
Where's Loman when you need him?
他和苔丝在小路打掩护
Well, he's covering the alley with Tess.
女士优先吗
Ladies first.
纽约警局 都给我出来
NYPD! Let me see 'em!
要是老子被吓到了 你就等着吃子弹吧
I get surprised, you get popped!
先生 请你放下手中的武器
Sir, I'm gonna need you to drop the gun.
听着
Look.
我是一名警官 我不会伤害你的
I'm a police officer. I'm not gonna hurt you, okay?
但你得放下手里的武器
But I need you to lower the weapon.
你是艾赛亚吗
Are you Isaiah?
是你打给了萨珀斯坦警官吧
You called the precinct, Detective Saperstein's phone.
你认识萨珀斯坦吧
You know him, Saperstein.
他是坐在我隔壁的同事 也是我朋友
He was the next desk over from mine, he's my friend.
手老实给我放着别动
Keep those hands still and do not reach for it!
-不 他... -跪下
- No, he...he is... - On your knees!
他不是嫌疑人
He is not our guy.
-举起枪 哈莉 -他是受害者
- Gun up, Harlee! - He's the victim!
你还没进过另外一间房♥间
You have not been in the other room.
我可能知道为啥他直接打给萨普了
I guess we know why he called Sap direct.
现在没什么事让我感到意外了
Nothing surprises me now.
慢着 图福
Slow down, Tufo.
这些证据不足以说明问题
Lots of facts missing.
哈莉
Harlee.
你俩是去观光旅游了吗
You two take the scenic route?
有个嫌犯跑了
We had a runner.
我们出现的时候刚好看到
Suspect jumped off the fire escape
他从逃生梯上跳下来 跑进了那间教堂
when we showed up, ran through that church,
然后从后门溜了
and out the back.
那你们看清他的脸了吗
Did you get a good look at him?
我只看到他的后脑勺和他的鞋底
I saw the back of his head and the bottom of his sneakers.
他落下了这个
And he dropped this.
但我想他肯定不会心急的
I'm betting he's not gonna miss that.
他的行李袋装得满满的
He had a whole duffel bag full.
24小时内可能会有一批货涌到街上
Expect the streets to run hot in the next 24 hours.
他就是受害者吗
Is this the victim?
看你怎么想了
Depends on your perspective.
在他家里搜出了大量非法处方药
He's got a stockpile of illegal prescription meds upstairs.
这也许是一次重大交易
Looks like a big operation.
这男的把萨珀斯坦设为快速拨号♥了吗
This guy had Saperstein on speed dial?
可能是比我们更了解萨珀斯坦吧
Probably knew him better than we did.
你好 神父
Hey, father.
你有没有看到附近有一只行李袋呢
You didn't see a duffel bag around here?
要不要我帮你们找找
Should I be looking for one?
嫌疑人随身提着一个行李袋
Well, the suspect had one.
我们猜测他可能在逃跑途中丢弃了
We thought he might have ditched it as he ran.
你们看清他的长相了吗
You get a look at him?
是不是一个小孩 大概18岁
He was a kid, maybe 18.
嫌疑人是个街头小混混
Well, that's a man on the streets,
更重要的是还带着枪
especially with a gun.
我们怀疑他抢劫了街对面的
Yeah, we think he hit up an underground pill operation
地下药物交易处
across the street.
艾赛亚医生吗
Doctor Isaiah.
是个医生
Doctor?
他没有告诉你吗
He didn't tell you?
他说的不多
He hasn't exactly been chatty,
现在面临故意持有非法药品指控
and now he's facing possession with intent.
他是个医生 不是毒贩
He's a doctor, not a dealer.
他救治没有医保的人
He treats people without insurance,
为社区服务
serves the community.
不是凡人之罪
Not a mortal sin.
那是您的专业领域了
Well, that's your area of expertise.
我们只想找到毒品
We just want to find the drugs.
这可不是我的专长
Not my area of expertise.
你怎么跟大家说我们外出这事儿的
Where did you tell everybody we were going?
我们是去见新朋友
We're meeting new friends.
这里太公共了吧
It's a little public.
不在这停留 在车里等一下
We're not staying. Wait here.
马上就好
Give me a minute.
有地址吗
You got an address for me?
凯顿大街308号♥
308 Caton Avenue,
但是我到时候不会在那里
but I won't be there.
内务部出了点危机
There's a crisis at internal.
法♥院♥叫我来一趟
Court assignment just landed on my desk.
那让别人去啊
So put it on someone else's.
不出席该让人起疑心了
A no-show raises questions.
你得自己搞定了
You have to handle this one alone.
我不是自己一个人 哈莉和我在一起
I'm not alone. Harlee's with me.
你应该先和我商量一下
Well, you should have discussed that with me.
我要是个要家长监督的12岁小孩
I would have, if I was a 12-year-old
肯定先告诉你
and needed adult supervision.
你什么时候能到
When can you get here?
到不了了 取证一时半会完不了
I can't, it's a deposition. It's gonna drag.
想办法搞定 唐尼
Figure it out, Donnie.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
我不会抛弃你的 你是我的搭档
I'm not bailing on you; you're my partner.
我知道那意味着什么 你知道吗
I know what the word means. Do you?
怎么 没有冰淇淋了
What? No ice cream?
不是 换辆车
No, just-- taking a different car.
等一下
Oh, hold on.
干得漂亮
She's good.
查一下那个车牌 以防万一
Run that plate just in case.
您好 我是陈探员 我想查个车牌号♥
Hi, this is Agent Chen. I've got to run a vehicle plate.
怎么搞得跟间谍似的
What's with all the spy craft?
你觉得联调局的人还在盯着我们吗
You think the Feds still have eyes on us?
不采取预防措施 除非我想自杀
I'd have to be suicidal not to take a few precautions.
你会吗
Are you?
我的意思是 出于愧疚感
I mean, feelings of guilt can lead the subconscious
潜意识里你可能想被抓到
to want to get caught.
我的潜意识去死吧
My subconscious can go screw itself.
为什么不缓缓
Why not take a minute?
让伤口愈合一下
You know, let the wounds heal.
因为是他们把我推到这一步的
Because they pushed me here.
有时候不得不顺势而为
Sometimes you have to turn into the skid.
你知道联调局管辖全国吧
You do realize that the FBI is a national organization.
我不是摸着黑行动
I'm not flying blind.
你在内部有人
You have someone inside?
即使在撤退的时候 也要攻击
Even in retreat, you have to attack.
这点你应该比谁都清楚
You should know that better than anyone.
我不记得还有过这教训
I don't recall getting a lesson.
是你教给别人的 米格尔·塞佩达
You gave it, to Miguel Zepeda.
还有多远
How much further?
十秒钟
About ten seconds.
沃兹尼亚克陷害米格尔·塞佩达这件事上
Do you think Harlee was more involved
你有没有觉得哈莉参与的比她说的要多
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表