剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
那为何会有火♥药♥灼伤痕迹
Then why does it have powder burns?
把皮条客关起来
Put the pimp in the cage.
要是有人能随便甩点任务给我
If somebody gave me time with a piece of ass,
我也不会在这里背诗了
I wouldn't be reciting no poetry.
不是诗歌♥
It wasn't poetry.
那是赞词
It was a compliment.
那很好 真的
That's nice. It really is.
但是你不用对妓♥女♥甜言蜜语啊
The thing is, you ain't got to sweet-talk a whore.
不是给她的
It wasn't for her.
是吗 那是给谁的
Yeah? Who's it for?
我爱上了一个女人
There's a woman I'm into.
巴西人
Brazilian.
好家伙 赶紧上啊
My man. Hitting it.
细节呢 演员吗
The details, player. .
不 我才不那么粗俗
Not--no. I'm not hitting it.
我们在一个约会网站上认识的
I met her on a dating site.
一直通过邮件联♥系♥ 可她不太会说英语
We've been e-mailing, but she doesn't speak much English.
所以当我知道那个小姐是巴西人
So when I realized the escort was Brazilian,
我就请她教了我几句
I asked her to teach me how to say a few things.
你叫妓♥女♥教你求爱
You asked a whore how to woo?
谁还说"求爱" 你是老古董吗
Who says "woo"? What are you, Amish?
你每天坐在伟大的
You know, you sit across from his royal highness
泡妞达人对面
King panty-dropper all damn day,
结果你找妓♥女♥要恋爱咨♥询♥
and you ask a whore for lady advice.
我就知道不该跟你说
I knew this was a mistake.
我去吃块饼干
You know, I'm gonna go get a cookie,
抚慰一下被你伤害的心灵
process this betrayal.
-去吧 -拜
- Okay. - Yeah.
有什么发现吗
Get anything?
死掉的那孩子是人文专业的
The dead kid, he studied humanities.
他上学期报了一堂计算机监测课
He took a computer survey class last semester.
我不觉得他会在课下用3D打印机造枪
I doubt he's building 3-D guns in his spare time.
好啦 结案
Good. Case closed.
不不不 还没
No, no, no. Not necessarily.
他室友是学创新技术专业的
His roommate is an Innovative Technology major.
犯人有可能是他 我有他们家地址
It could be him. I got the address.
校外住宿
Off-campus housing.
我们应该过去查查看
We should run over and check it out.
不
No.
这事算了
We let it go.
我也不希望无法追溯来源的塑料枪
Look, I don't want untraceable plastic guns
在社会上流通
out there any more than you do.
但我们一旦逮捕他
If we make an arrest,
就得交代出我们从哪得到的线索
we got to tell 'em where we got our lead.
你们难道知道该怎么应付吗
Either of you know how to do that?
有人跟踪我
They followed me.
调查局的人
The Feds.
那你还来我这里干什么
And you thought coming here was a good idea?
我甩掉他们了 唐尼
I lost them, Donnie.
他们一旦掌握了证据
Well, if they had anything substantial,
你就会被拘留
you'd be in custody.
哈莉是内鬼
Harlee's the mole.
她在我的文件柜里翻东翻西
She went through my filing cabinet.
事后还撒谎
Then she lied about it.
就是哈莉
It's Harlee.
她做了她的选择 马特
She made her choice, Matt.
现在轮到你了
Now you need to make yours.
你得保护家人 队长
Protect your family, Lieutenant.
就今晚
Tonight.
你也放不下心
Couldn't let it go either, huh?
我不是坏人
I'm not the bad guy.
反应倒真快 我去后面查看
Good reflexes, though. Want me to clear the back?
不用 我来
No, I got it.
那间房♥没什么可疑物 你找到什么了吗
Other room's clean. You find anything?
我知道这孩子在苔丝家附近
Yeah, the reason why this kid was shooting guns
开枪的原因了
next to Tess's house.
背景里是她家
That's her house in the background.
这孩子是她邻居
Kid's her neighbor.
我来善后
I'll clean up.
你去和苔丝说吧
You go tell Tess.
好事都留给我啦
Yeah. That's gonna be fun.
阿米尔 你在家吗
Amir, you home?
纽约市警 不许动
NYPD. Don't move.
我什么也没有
I don't have anything.
你有权闭上狗嘴
You have the right to shut the hell up.
你要是为晚餐而来可就要失望了
If you came for dinner, you're gonna be disappointed.
苔丝 我调查了一下那个死掉的孩子
Tess, I, um-- I looked into the dead kid.
为什么 我们不是说好不管这事了
Why? We agreed not to.
他是你的邻居
He's your neighbor.
他父母就住街角那边
His parents live in the house on the corner.
老天
Oh, man.
两小时内码头见
Meet me at the marina in two hours.
我猜到是谁了
I got a hunch.
下周六咱俩过
Next Saturday, it's you and me.
你负责想个好玩的计划
It's your job to think of something fun to do.
去打靶场
Go to the Gun Range?
我想去太空博物馆
I'm thinking maybe the Space Museum.
宇宙里可开不了枪
Guns don't work in space.
下次开庭你要再带他来 我就争完全抚养权
You drag him to another hearing, I will sue you for full custody.
用你全部的业余时间
In all your spare time?
你要想报复我 就自己来
You want to hurt me? Do it yourself.
再见 儿子
See you, buddy.
斯塔尔
Stahl.
让哈莉弄的证据怎么还没来
Where's my evidence that Harlee is cooperating?
还剩三小时
I have three hours.
我已经找你找了两小时了
Yeah, and I've been trying to reach you for the past two.
我在法庭上
I was in court.
-什么案子 -抚养权听证会
- What case? - It's a custody hearing.
我现在就去见哈莉
I'm on my way to see Harlee right now.
罗伯特 在你调职时
You know, Robert, when you were transferred,
有人提醒我 你承受的压力太大
I was warned that you may be under undue stress.
上司给我策划了2个月的行动
Doesn't help when your boss gives you an arbitrary clock
肆意定个期限 对减压可没有帮助
on a case I've been building for the last two months.
一位在行动中失去了搭档的探员...
Any agent who loses a partner in the line of duty is--
我最后期限很紧
I'm on a tight deadline here.
-我有什么可以帮你的吗 -有
- Can I help you with something? - Yes.
我提醒你沃兹尼亚克约哈莉
I thought you should know that Wozniak has arranged
在一个不寻常的地方见面
to meet harlee outside the normal location pattern.
斯塔尔探员 我给了你救命绳索
Agent stahl, I gave you a little rope
别人可不会这样
when no one else would.
可别拿去上吊
Don't hang yourself with it.
女士 他在等你
Ma'am, he's waiting for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
原来是件礼服啊
Wow. I--that's a dress.
-你看起来真是惊艳啊 -谢谢
- You look great. - Thank you.
我点的菜名是法语写的
I ordered something in French.
发音很像洗洁精
Sounded like detergent.
这是对我迟到的惩罚
That's what I get for being late.
是的
Yeah.
我以为你想讨论一个案子
I thought you wanted to talk about a case.
是的
I do.
感觉像一次约会
Feels a little like a date.
-那个侍者说"晚上好" -真的吗
- The waiter said, "Good evening." - Really?
被小提琴声盖住了 我没听见
I-I-I couldn't hear that over the violin.
桌上还有个蜡烛
There's a candle on the table.
该死的 你说得对
Damn, you're right.
也许这就是约会
Maybe this is a date.
我们现在干什么呢
What do we do now?
鉴于是第一次约会
Well, in the spirit of good first dates,
大概会变得气氛尴尬
things should probably get a little awkward.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表