剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
他们以为那家伙欠你钱
They just think it's some guy who owes you money.
听着 也许米格尔是对的
Look, Miguel might be right.
这个科瓦奇杀了丽塔·马丁
This guy Kovach, he killed Rita Martin.
太好了 我俩进去换米格尔出来吧
Great, you and I can trade places with Miguel in prison.
这样你满意了
You like that?
你前夫干的
Did your ex do this?
他逼我给学校打电♥话♥
He made me call the school,
同意让他接布莱恩
give permission to pick Brian up.
他要把他从我身边带走
He's taking him away from me.
-哪所学校 -257公立小学
- What school? - PS 257.
他有枪
He has a gun!
没事了 看着我
It's okay. Look at me.
我们会找回你儿子的
We're gonna get your son.
宝贝 现在不方便说话
Sweetie, this is a really bad time.
什么 是不方便说话
What, for you to talk
还是不方便告诉我 我父亲是谁
or for you to tell me who my father is?
听着 我在你梳妆台上找到封信
Look, I found the letter on your dresser,
是写给我的吗
the one addressed to me?
克里斯蒂娜 抱歉
Cristina, I'm sorry.
你说他不关心我
You told me he didn't care about me,
还说他是个无关紧要的混♥蛋♥
that he was just some random jerk
说他不想承担父亲的责任
who didn't want to be a dad.
他确实是啊
He is.
那他为什么要给我写信
Then why is he writing me?
给你写信的不是你父亲
The man that's writing you is not your father.
听着 求你听我解释
Look, just please let me explain.
听着 不必了
You know, just don't-- don't bother.
我会给他一个了断的
I'm gonna give him a crack at it.
你没事吧
You all right?
克里斯蒂娜要去见米格尔
Cristina's going to see Miguel.
她发现了他写给她的信
She found a letter he wrote her.
去吧 这里有我在
Go. Come on, I'll handle this.
去吧
Go on.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
待在我们能看见的地方
Just--just stay where we can see you.
她今天去读书俱乐部了 应该回来了
She's got book club today. She should be back.
如果十五分钟后她还没回来
If she's not here in 15 minutes,
你就在路上给她打电♥话♥ 好吗
you call her from the road, okay?
去收拾需要的东西
Go pack what you need.
斯塔尔
Stahl.
十五分钟
15 minutes?
你会带些什么东西
What would you take?
几件换洗衣服
A few changes of clothes.
不 我不是在问你的建议
No, I'm not asking what you would suggest.
我问的是 如果有人
I'm asking, what you would take
闯入你的生活 想夺走你的一切
if somebody walked into your life
那你会带走些什么
and said they were gonna strip you out of it?
我们才是好人 警探
We're the good guys, detective.
做好人
How's it feel
是什么感觉
being the good guys?
我收到你的消息
Hey, I got your message.
打算下班就给你打电♥话♥
I was gonna call you as soon as I got off work.
我们能找个地方聊聊吗
Is there somewhere we can talk?
不行 我只能休息一会儿
I can't. I just got off my break.
艾丽卡 事情很重要
Erica, it's very important.
好 什么事 出什么事了
Okay, what is it? What's going on?
我...
I, uh--
听着 实在不好意思
Look, I'm so sorry.
我只能待一会儿
I really only have a second.
-实在难以启齿 -好
- It's not easy for me. - Okay.
我也不期待你能理解
I don't expect you to understand.
或许晚点再聊吧
Maybe--maybe later is better.
好 我们在杰杰的练习场见面
Yeah, meet me at Jay-Jay's practice.
到时再聊 好吗
We can talk then, okay?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
抱歉 尼夫斯先生
Sorry, Mr.Nieves.
你怎么听不懂我按的喇叭啊
What part of honk don't you understand?
-就不能再等我一会 -不能 洛曼
- You couldn't give me a minute? - No, Loman.
弗兰克·科瓦奇可能绑♥架♥了他儿子
Frank Kovach might be kidnapping his son.
纽约市公立学校
通知学校了吗
Did the school get notified?
沃兹尼亚克希望悄悄处理这事
Wozniak wants this handled quietly.
科瓦奇是白人 一米八左右 黑头发
Kovach is a white dude. 5'11", dark hair.
儿子名叫布莱恩
Son's name is Brian.
-他开着车吗 -你怎么知道
- Whoa, he drive a truck? - How'd you know?
他刚把布莱恩塞进车里
He just slammed Brian into it.
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop!
停车
Stop the car!
停车 警♥察♥ 科瓦奇 站住
Stop! Police! Kovach! Kovach, just stop!
科瓦奇 站住
Kovach, freeze!
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop!
那是什么 电池液吗
Ow, what is that, battery acid?
要我给你拿个洋娃娃吗
You want me to fetch your dolly?
我刚被车撞了啊 兄弟
I just got hit by a car, bro.
抱歉 我得和他们说几句话
Excuse me, I need to talk to these guys for a minute.
科瓦奇有个做保安的女友 她能作为筹码吗
Kovach's rent-a-cop girlfriend, is she decent leverage?
这家伙破产了
This guy's got to be broke.
可他还是买♥♥了订婚戒指
But he sprung for an engagement ring.
我猜他脑袋进水了
I'd say he's smitten.
好 很好
All right, good.
绑♥架♥儿童 重伤警♥察♥
Kidnapped kid, maimed cop--
城里所有执法机构都会找他
every agency in the city's gonna be put on notice.
我要谨慎处理这事
I want to handle this discreetly.
她现在施工现场吗
Is she at the construction site now?
我确认过了 她的手♥机♥在杂物箱里
I made sure of it. Her phone is in the glove box.
有什么计划
What's the play?
秘密行动
A little black op.
我最喜欢了
Yeah, my favorite kind.
疼吗
Does this hurt?
我擦...
Ah, Ah, what the...
我去拿瓶啤酒 你要什么
I'm gonna get a beer. You want anything?
我也过出轨
I cheated on you too.
说什么呢
What's that?
没事
Nothing.
大卫 这些人是谁
David, who are these people?
我朋友 妈妈
They're...friends, mom.
你的朋友我都认识
I know your friends.
新认识的朋友
I got some new ones.
坐下吧 妈
Sit down, mom.
那人是谁
Who is that man,
竟然在你妈面前催你
telling you to hurry with your own mother?
听我说
Listen to me.
我得离开一阵子
I'm gonna have to go away for a while.
你说什么
What are you saying?
大卫 你没惹什么事吧
David, are you in trouble?
没有 是工作上的事 大案
No, it's work. It's a--it's a big case.
他们想让我帮忙
I--I'm the guy they want on it.
你才不会有什么大案
You don't do big cases.
你就一个社区警♥察♥
You're a neighborhood policeman.
上完班就回家
You come home after your shift.
听着 看着我 妈
Listen. Look at me, mom.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
我想你知道这点
I need you to know that, okay?
我不喜欢这样 大卫
I don't like this, David.
你表现得很奇怪
You're acting strange.
-你在骗我 -对不起
- You're lying to me. - I'm sorry.
我爱你 我很抱歉
I love you. I'm so sorry.
妈
Hey, ma,
话说你的血糖怎样了
how's your blood sugar been?
克里斯蒂娜
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表