剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
蓝海暮色
第一季 第十三集
《蓝海暮色》前情提要
Previously, on "Shades of Blue"...
你告诉我米格尔没有联♥系♥保释官
You told me Miguel didn't contact his parole officer.
是呀
That's true.
米格尔被免罪了
Miguel was exonerated.
他根本没有保释官
He doesn't even have a parole officer.
怎么 准备资助我重新做人吗
Are you offering to bankroll a fresh start?
那可不是警♥察♥的薪水能负担得起的
That's gonna cost a hell of a lot more than a cop's salary.
我自有办法
I can get it,
但首先你要远离我和克里斯蒂娜
but that has to happen away from me and Cristina.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
我叫林克莱特 我是缉毒局的探员
My name's Linklater. I'm a DEA agent.
明天我们会利用被绑♥架♥的人的妻子
Tomorrow we're gonna leverage a kidnapped man
来使这事成功
to make this job happen.
举起手来 我请求支援了
Up! Get your hands up! I called it in.
小心枪
Gun!
-你们都被捕了 -我们这么做是为了你
- You're all under arrest! - We're doing this for you.
这不是我们的抢劫
This isn't our heist.
这是唐尼·波普的
It's Donnie Pomp's,
那个内部调查科警官
the Internal Affairs officer.
他告诉沃兹尼亚克如果我们不这么做
He told Wozniak that if we didn't do this,
他就把你我关进监狱
he'd put you and I in jail.
我只能告诉你我所见到的事
I can only tell you what I saw.
-但不是所见的人 -他们戴着面具
- But not who you saw? - They were wearing masks.
他被割喉了
His throat's been slit.
不该出这种事的
This wasn't supposed to happen.
有人故意撞上来的
Somebody knew what they were doing.
他们把钱劫走了
They took the money!
你去找回我的钱
You find me my money
不然这一切的黑锅你来背
or you're gonna go down for all of this.
林克莱特 我们拘留了他
Linklater, we've got him.
那不是林克莱特
That's not Linklater.
现在怎么办
What now?
现在该我们说了算
Now we start calling the shots.
万恶之源就是这幅图景啊
So that's what the root of all evil looks like.
看 这是你那份
Behold, your share.
我只是想帮你 哈莉
I got involved to help you, Harlee.
这么多钱会毁了我的
That kind of money would ruin me.
我替你投资了吧
Well, I'll invest it for you.
收租金 开杂货店
Rent, groceries.
不用留在你手里
Nothing in your arm.
我不是故意撞翻车的
I didn't mean to flip the car.
你是不得已才这么做的
You did what you had to do.
我告诉你无论如何都要拿到这钱
I told you to get this money no matter what,
如果这笔钱送到了
and if any of this had made it
联调局蹲守的地点
to the drop with the FBI waiting,
我的队员们就等着被逮捕吧
arrest warrants would already be waiting for my crew.
现在做什么呢
So now what?
买♥♥个小岛然后退休吗
Buy an island and retire?
不
No.
回家
Go home.
休息一下
Get some rest...
设计个圈套
and plan a sting.
你让我玩黑吃黑 还差点杀了你
You had me heist the heist and almost kill you
就为了能把钱如数归还
so you can hand this right back over?
不 你为我赢得了时间
No, you bought me time.
我要用这钱来换取他们的豁免
I'm trading this for their immunity.
但不是所有钱
But not all of it.
轻微缩水的一千二百万美元
A light 12 million.
加上林克莱特 还有唐尼
Whoever the hell Linklater is and Donnie,
这些都够了
it's gonna have to be enough.
你不打算把沃兹尼亚克交给他们吗
And you're not giving them Wozniak?
我需要沃兹尼亚克来找到林克莱特
I need Wozniak to find Linklater.
这要怎么做
How are you gonna make that happen?
最后一次说谎
One last lie.
这是6♥4♥警区的桑托斯警探
You've reached Detective Santos of the 6♥4♥th precinct.
如果有紧急情况 请挂断后拨♥打♥911
If this is an emergency, hang up and call 9-1--
你给我买♥♥杯咖啡怎么样
What do you say you buy me a cup of coffee?
我好像缺现金
I seem to be missing some cash.
要不你给我买♥♥一杯如何
Maybe you can buy me one.
漫长的一天
Long day?
饱受挫折
Had its setbacks.
你那边呢
Yours?
还没结束呢
It's not over yet.
乐天派 我喜欢
Oh, an optimist. I like that.
强调积极因素而已
Accentuate the positive.
比如你还有口气
Like air in your lungs.
比如无限♥量♥的联邦资源
Like unlimited federal resources,
还有海量的证据 以及反诈骗犯罪与腐♥败♥法案
mountains of evidence, RICO Act.
那你为何不来找我呢
Well, then why don't you pay me a visit?
要是你想划拉一份认罪书
I think there's some kids menus and crayons around here,
这里应该有儿童菜单和蜡笔可用
if you want to scribble down a confession.
大型狩猎游戏的头条规则是什么
First rule of big game hunting?
永远不要离得太近
Never get too close.
我能帮你做点什么 队长
Can I help you with something, Lieutenant?
离我的队员远一点
Stay away from my crew.
是你把他们带到这地步的 老大
You led them here, chief.
你这是怎么了
Whoa, what happened to you?
正常的一天而已
Oh, just another day in the life.
睡不着吗
Couldn't sleep?
床底下小鬼太多
Too many monsters under the bed.
那你好运气 我刚把这里打扫过
You're in luck. I just had the place swept.
在我为米格尔获释一事责怪你之后
I didn't know if you'd want to see me again
不知道你是否还想见我
after I blamed you for Miguel's release.
你有权利为这事生气
You had a right to be upset.
但这不是你的错
But it wasn't your fault.
抱歉我为这事责怪你
I'm sorry I took it out on you.
我能不能在这站一会儿
Can I just stand here for a while?
装作我是别的什么人
Pretend I'm somebody else?
你爱待多久都行
For as long as you want.
你是对的
You're right.
她不尊重我 那我也不必尊重她
She doesn't respect me, I shouldn't have to respect her.
拿我当小娃娃 我受够了
I'm done being treated like a baby.
怎么啦
What?
你让我想起了你妈妈
You remind me so much of your mother.
这个点约炮有点晚了吧 马特
A little late for a booty call, isn't it, Matt?
多久了 唐尼
How long, Donnie?
你到底从什么时候决定耍我的
When was the exact moment you decided to play me?
你只用把钱交出来
Just hand over the cash.
一切都好说
We can figure a way past all this.
从一开始吗
From the beginning?
你对我说过真话吗
Was any of it real?
你真是孩子气
Ah, you're a big boy.
我又没逼你做任何你不想做的事
I didn't make you do anything you didn't want to do.
你忽略了几点很重要的事
You're leaving out a few key details.
承认吧 马特 你就是贪得无厌
Admit it, Matt, you're insatiable.
这是你的报应
It's your curse.
房♥子 妻子 情人
A house, a wife, a lover,
威望和权利 你都不满足
respect, power, none of it was enough.
我找了单生意 就像狗面前的
I dangled a score and like a pork chop
猪排一样 你追来了
in front of a dog, you came running.
如果我追上了肯定会让你不好过
Well, you're not gonna like it when I catch up.
是吗 那我等着
Yeah, I'll be waiting.
晚上好 警探
Evening, detective.
沃兹尼亚克队长没在家
Lieutenant Wozniak isn't here.
你到他的家里做什么
And what were you doing in his house?
我确信这跟你没什么关系
Fairly confident that that's none of your concern.
偷了1200万的自信
$12 million confident?
我上报了这起抢劫案
I rolled up on the heist.
我知道你在利用我的队员们
I know you're leveraging my crew.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表