剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
If I don't poison the first girl, consider it a date.
风景不错啊
Killer view.
你仍需要有个遮风避雨的地方
Still gonna need a roof over your head.
这就足够了
Oh, enough with that already.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
应用装好了 都弄好了
Apps loaded. You're all set.
至少让我付你一些钱
At least let me give you a couple bucks.
如果你非要给我些什么
If you're hell-bent on giving me something,
不如解释一下这个
how about an explanation?
你从哪儿弄来的这些
Where did you get these?
我想你该知道
I think you already know.
相信我 他不会注意到的 他有一堆
Trust me, he ain't gonna miss 'em--dude's got stacks.
这不像内部调查科
This doesn't look like Internal Affairs.
是谁 联调局吗
So who is it? FBI?
不 我在一个联♥合♥行♥动♥组 我不能说
No, I'm on a joint task force. I can't talk about it.
虽然我有一段儿不当警♥察♥了
It's been a while since I wore a badge,
但我记得我们监视目标 而不是自己人
but last I remember we surveil targets, not each other.
如果你在跟联调局合作 一定不是自愿
If you're working for the feds, it ain't by choice.
他们在威胁你
They're squeezing you.
你不再是我的教官了 卡迪
You're not my training officer anymore, Caddie.
没错 让你失望了
Yeah. Let you down on that one.
你知道的 我能送你去圣约瑟夫戒毒
I can get you into rehab at St. Joseph's, you know that.
如果我打算戒毒 会第一个通知你
If I ever change my mind, you'll be the first to know.
拜托 卡迪
Come on, Caddie.
你上次二十天不用毒品是什么时候了
When was the last time you had 20 days?
你上次说真话是什么时候了
When was the last time you were honest?
那你自便
I'll leave you to it then.
为风化科卧底八年教会了我
Eight years Vice undercover taught me
在两个世界生活是要付出代价的
that living between two worlds comes with a price.
偏执会让你质疑自己的每一个决定
The paranoia makes you second guess every decision.
然后秘密和谎言会将你撕碎
Then the secrets and lies chip away at you
直到什么都不剩
till there's nothing left.
打赌毒品也没什么用
Bet the drugs didn't help.
大静脉总能助我克服一切
Main line helps me rise above.
我感受到了
I get the appeal.
八年了
Eight years.
我觉得我撑不过八天
I don't think I can last eight days.
我以为我知道自己在哪一边
I thought I knew whose side I was on.
现在我不知道该相信谁
Now I don't know who to trust.
我恨他们从我身边夺去了一切
And I hate them both for taking that away from me.
我只知道如果克里斯蒂娜发现
The only thing I do know is that when Cristina finds out
我是什么样的人
who I really am...
我就会失去她
I'm gonna lose her.
所以我一直告诉自己如果能再坚持一下
So I just keep thinking that if I can hold on long enough...
也许有机会我会全身而退
somehow there's a play where I get out
不让我的女儿因我蒙羞
without my daughter being ashamed.
还以为你跟其他人一起被抓了
Thought you got wrapped up with everyone else.
-警♥察♥让我走了 -为什么
- Cops let me go. - Why would they do that?
-要给你带个口信 -走
- Give you a message. - Let's go.
让这一切都结束吧
This ends now!
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你得听我说 哥们儿
I needed you to hear me, homie.
你觉得让我听你说话最好的办法
And you thought the best way to do that
就是偷走我的自尊 为什么
was to steal my pride, because why?
因为自尊是男人的生命
Because a man's pride is all that really matters.
我们还是可以解决一些问题的
We could still work something out.
我是唯一了解实情的人
I'm the only one who knows what's up.
问题是 你的假定是
Problem is, you're under the assumption
我不为自己的某些特质感到骄傲
that I'm not proud of a certain part of myself.
对 因为如果我是你
Yeah, 'cause if I was you,
我都无法面对镜子中的自己
I couldn't look in the mirror.
我胃口很大
I have large appetites.
我喜欢全席
I like a full menu.
什么都要
Variety.
我会忘了自己知道什么
Look, man, I'll forget what I know.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
你也没有机会说了
You're not gonna talk about it either.
你会轻轻地走 不带走一丝云彩
You're going away, and you're gonna stay away.
你对我的指证只是小流氓的一面之词
All you got on me is a gangbanger's word.
而我手里有你的视频
And what I'm gonna have on you is video.
沃兹尼亚克 你别走
Wozniak, don't you leave.
你不能这么做 听到了吗
You can't do this, do you hear me?
沃兹尼亚克
Wozniak!
希望你不会有吞咽反射 哥们儿
Hope you don't have a gag reflex, dawg.
特别是对我要塞进去的东西
Especially with what I'm packing.
你这儿结束了 车就回来了
Car's gonna be out back when you're done.
知道他们怎么说的吗 劳尔
You know what they say, Raul.
永远别回来
You never go back.
狱警已检
亲爱的克里斯蒂娜 我还是坚持给你写信
Dear Cristina, I keep writing you these letters,
尽管你从来不回信
even though you've never written back,
因为我愿意相信 每封信你都会读
because I like to think that you're reading them.
妈妈
Hey, mom.
那是什么
What was that?
没什么 你吓了我一跳
Nothing. You scared me.
你为什么把信藏起来
Why are you hiding the mail?
是你的学费单
It's your tuition bill.
希望没把你吓死
I didn't want you to die of shock.
你为什么表现得这么可疑
Why are you acting so sketchy?
我看到你的尾灯了
I saw your taillight.
随便转移话题
Okay, saying random things
也无法掩饰你的可疑之处
is not helping with the sketch factor.
你的车 尾灯 坏了
Your car, the taillight. It's broken.
怎么了
What happened?
我把头扭开了一秒钟
Okay, I looked away for like one second
倒车时就撞到了柱子上
and backed into a post.
我已经把自己骂死了
I'm already mad enough at myself.
你不必骂了
You don't have to be, too.
你们学校停车场没有柱子
Your school lot doesn't have posts.
我没说有啊
I didn't say it did.
放学后我们去吃冻酸奶了
We got froyo after school.
我不想问你要钱去修
I'm not asking for money to fix it or anything.
这周我会多看几个孩子
I'll just pick up some extra babysitting hours this weekend.
睡觉前我还有几章书要看
I have a couple chapters to finish before bed.
晚安
Night.
内部调查科的所有监控照片都在这里吗
Is this everything from your internal affairs surveillance?
就是这几天才开始盯他们的
Detail was only on 'em a couple of days.
这是哪儿
Where is this?
应该是弗拉特布♥什♥
It's Flatbush, I think.
这张呢
And this?
是王冠高地
It's Crown Heights.
-时间准确吗 -有问题吗
- Are these times accurate? - Is there a problem?
萨珀斯坦说他发现你的人时
Saperstein said he was with Tufo
和图福在一起
when he spotted your guy.
如果他的"在一起"是指相隔五公里
If "with him" means three miles away.
没错
Exactly.
向南 费城 137千米
你会喜欢费城的 老爹
You gonna love Philly, papi.
兄弟情之城
City of brotherly love.
兄弟之爱[西语]
Hermanos de amor.
对吧
Sí?
放点音乐怎么样
How about some music?
你是对的 卡迪
You were right, Caddie.
是我太多疑
I am paranoid.
我 我们不如
I, uh, I thought maybe we could-
我们不如一起吃个饭吧
well, maybe we could have some dinner.
随便吃个饭
Get a little dinner.
你好
Hi.
你真美
Wow, you look incredible.
希望能一起吃个饭
Hoping we could get something to eat.
我就想约你吃个饭
I was hoping maybe we could get something to eat.
怎么样
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表