剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
米格尔 开门
Miguel, open the door!
我说了我和你一起来
I said I was coming with you.
你不该来 我不会按流程走的
You shouldn't be here. I won't be following procedure.
我愿意冒险
I'll risk it.
别说我没提醒过你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
米格尔
Miguel!
她在哪呢
Where is she?
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
我来了 宝贝
I'm here, baby.
她没给你打电♥话♥吗
She didn't call you?
你觉得我在演戏吗 米格尔
You think I'm playing, Miguel?
她女儿呢
Where's her daughter?
你工作时也是蝙蝠侠这副嗓音吗
Do you work on that Batman voice?
对 我打人的时候也和他一样
Yeah, I punch like him too.
你俩可真是暴♥力♥的一对儿
You know, the two of you are a violent couple.
我不由得为克里斯蒂娜担心啊
Makes me concerned for Cristina's welfare.
用不着你担心 懂吗
Yeah, you don't get to be concerned, all right?
你对她什么都不是
You're nothing to her.
她昨晚给我打电♥话♥的时候可不是这么说的
That's not what she said to me when she called last night.
你个骗子
You're a liar.
她让我去接她的
She asked me to pick her up.
她都没你的电♥话♥
She doesn't have your number!
她没告诉你吗
She didn't tell you?
我们前两天还愉快地共进了晚餐
We had a nice dinner the other night.
哈莉 够了
Harlee, that's enough.
不 还差得远呢
No, it's not nearly enough.
-你现在得离开了 -不
- You need to go now! - No.
这是我的家事 你不是我家人
This is family business and you're not family.
我是助理地区检察官
I'm an Assistant District Attorney.
行 那待着看吧 我无所谓
Fine, then stay and watch. I don't care.
我数到三 告诉我我女儿在哪
You have till three to tell me where my daughter is.
哈莉 把枪放下
Harlee, put the gun down!
看来这是你的新形象了
So this is the new you.
悍女
Tough girl.
一
One.
天哪 你是想让我性奋吗
God, are you trying to turn me on?
-二 -这我可护不了你 哈莉
- Two. - I can't protect you on this, Harlee.
知道
Good to know.
三
Three.
我没带走她
I didn't take her.
我说过的 她给我打的电♥话♥
Like I said, she called.
她在生你的气 所以我去接了她
She was mad at you, so I picked her up.
她... 和我妈妈在商店
She's...with my mom at the store.
你最好希望如此
You better hope so.
现在干吗
What now?
按下开关
We hit the switch.
让他燃烧吧
Let him burn.
有什么想说的吗
Anything you want to say?
他是个做了坏事的坏警♥察♥
He was a bad cop who did bad things
遇上了不好的事情
and something bad happened to him.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
去准备一下车吧
Why don't you get the car?
唐尼 我喜欢过你
I cared for you, Donnie,
但是你耍了我
and you played me.
我们地狱见
I'll see you in hell.
哈莉 你知道这一切
Harlee, do you know what's really messed up
为什么这么混乱吗
about this whole thing?
我还会做关于你的梦
I'm still dreaming about you.
你曾梦到过我吗
Do you ever dream about me?
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina...
到副驾驶去
get in front.
他为什么在后座上
Why is he in the back of the car?
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetheart.
这是个误会
It's just a misunderstanding.
-上车 -为什么
- Get in the car. - Why?
因为你不想让我和家人相处
'Cause you don't want me to spend time with my family?
克里斯蒂娜 今天不是时候
Cristina, today's not the day.
哈莉 别这样 我们才刚开始相处
Harlee, please, we were just getting to know each other.
我不想她了解你们
I don't want her to know you.
-妈妈 -上车
- Mom! - Get in the car!
除非你让他下车
Not until you let him out.
他什么都没做
He didn't do anything wrong.
他把你从琳达那带走了
He took you from Linda's.
我让他这么做的
I asked him to.
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
因为你骗我
Because you lied to me.
你发誓说他不是我父亲 但是他是
You swore to me he wasn't my father, and he is.
我有奶奶
I have a grandmother.
我有姑妈 叔父 堂兄妹
I have aunts and uncles and cousins.
给他松手铐 妈妈
Take the handcuffs off him, Mom.
妈妈熊 很厉害的大灰熊
Mama Bear, she's a grizzly.
转身 闭嘴
Turn around and shut up.
现在上车
Up front now.
我答应给你的钱会给你
I'm gonna give you the money I promised you,
然后你给我滚得越远越好
and you're gonna disappear.
忘了什么东西了
Forget something?
待在你妈家
Stay at your mom's.
我会去找你
I'll find you there.
美好的一天
Nice day.
你是沃兹尼亚克
You Wozniak?
林克莱特在哪
Where's Linklater?
他的钱在你那里吗
Do you have his money?
没有
No...
如果在我这 我也不会交给一个看孩子的
and if I did, I wouldn't be giving it to Mr. Mom.
你不需要
You won't have to.
海外银行账户号♥码
An overseas bank account number.
让这笔钱合法化 然后存进去
Clean the cash and deposit it.
办不到
There's no way.
如果他想要 他必须
If he wants it, he's gonna have to
自己来找我拿
come and get it face-to-face.
不可能
It's not possible.
吞你自己的蛋蛋也不可能
Neither is swallowing your own balls
但你儿子就要亲眼见到了
but your son's about to watch you do it.
林克莱特先生不是你想象的那样
Mr. Linklater isn't who you think he is.
林克莱特都不是他的真名
Linklater isn't even his name,
而且他已经在国外了
and he's already out of the country.
是吗 我不信
Oh, I doubt that.
还有这么多钱没拿 他不会去国外的
Not with this much money in play, he's not.
如果一周内这笔钱没有存进去的话
If the money isn't deposited in a week,
他会把定罪照片寄给联邦调查局
he'll send his incriminating photos to the Feds.
你的罪名将成立 包括绑♥架♥
You take the fall for the kidnapping,
谋杀 抢劫 所有的罪名
the murder, the heist, everything.
过得愉快
Have a nice day.
过来 小子
Come on, bud.
我这里出了些状况
There was a situation I needed to handle
但我解决了
but I'm on track to deliver.
哈莉 你知道炸♥弹♥时间一到
Harlee, you know that when the clock runs out
就会爆♥炸♥
there's a boom.
我是对的
I was right.
钱在唐尼那
Donnie had the money.
你见到了
You've seen it?
没有
No,
但沃兹尼亚克和他对质过 他们会碰面
but Wozniak confronted him and they're meeting up later.
我不知道在哪
I don't know where.
哈莉 我是盖尔·贝克
Harlee, this is Gail Baker.
你要把林克莱特引到那个地方
You need to put our Linklater at that location.
我知道
I know.
我正在想办法
I'm working on it.
沃兹尼亚克有个联♥系♥号♥码
Wozniak has a contact number,
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表