剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
我们晚点会见面给她戴窃听器
We're gonna meet up later to wire her.
大日子 特别探员斯塔尔
Big day, special agent Stahl.
局里的大日子
Big day for the bureau.
我希望你们已经读过了斯塔尔探员的简述
I hope you've all read agent Stahl's brief.
就我们所知 他的案子将会追查到
From what we understand, his case is about to lead
被盗的一千两百万美金
to 12 million stolen dollars,
六个腐♥败♥的纽约警探
six corrupt NYPD detectives...
以及一个我们相信是在背后操作的
And an unknown third party
未知的第三方
who we believe is pulling the strings.
这是你最后的机会 哈莉
This is your last chance, Harlee.
你跟沃兹尼亚克谈过了吗
Have you talked to Wozniak?
刚刚谈过了
Yeah, just now.
你能兑现你的承诺吗
Can you deliver on what you promised?
斯塔尔
Stahl?
我为了你要的答案已经命悬一线了
I am putting my ass on the line pushing for your answers.
给我一个名字 我就去找贝克
Give me a name, I'll walk in to Baker,
我会给你的队友争取到豁免权
I'll get your crew immunity.
特伦斯·林克莱特
Terrence Linklater.
他是缉毒局的探员
He's a DEA agent.
他在侵吞他自己缴获的财产
He's ripping off his own seized assets.
哈莉 干得漂亮
Harlee, you're beautiful.
我们不会直接看到钱款转移
We won't have direct view of the money transfer,
但沃兹尼亚克的队员会通过两辆车里的
but Wozniak's crew will be monitored remotely
卫星定位来远程监控
by GPS planted in the two vans.
所有的分队都将随时移♥动♥
All teams will be mobile.
第一队去这片警区
Alpha team positioned on this perimeter.
一旦钱抵达交付点
Once the money is delivered to the drop,
第二队将会解救凯斯·科尔比
Bravo team will retrieve Keith Colby,
他被绑♥架♥用来要挟他的妻子艾伦
who was kidnapped to leverage his wife, Ellen,
第一护卫安保公♥司♥的调度员
a dispatcher at First Guardian Security.
陈探员目前在监控他的位置
Agent Chen is surveilling his position now.
我们要抓到全部这些人
We want everyone's hands in this cookie jar, people.
一旦我们的线人桑托斯警探
Agent Stahl will join Charlie team
确认交易开始
once our asset, Detective Santos,
斯塔尔探员就会加入第三分队
confirms that the package is in motion.
我们在交易完成时出击
We strike at the final drop.
目标包括沃兹尼亚克警探
Targets include Detectives Wozniak,
埃斯巴达 图福 纳萨里奥 波普
Espada, Tufo, Nazario, Pomp...
还有缉毒局探员特伦斯·林克莱特
Also DEA agent Terrence Linklater.
是他策划了这场抢劫
He's the man behind this heist.
缉毒局
DEA?
刚刚得到确认
Just confirmed.
这可是政♥府♥的钱 同志们
Now this is government money, people.
把它想成你们的工资吧
Think of it as your salaries.
桑托斯警探是我们唯一的线人
Detective Santos is our only asset?
对
Correct.
只有一个人能得到豁免权
And only one person gets immunity.
其他人全部抓起来
Everybody else goes down.
我发誓我给过你一张桌子的
Could've sworn I gave you a desk.
用它换了点儿清静
Traded it in for some peace and quiet.
那可是亏本买♥♥卖♥♥ 清静可长不了
That's a bad deal. That never lasts.
米格尔开始打听弗兰克·科瓦奇了
Miguel's asking questions about Frank Kovach.
去建筑工地和科瓦奇的未婚妻聊了两句
Went to the construction site, talking to Kovach's fiance.
我们不是说服了她对此闭口不谈的吗
I thought we convinced her to keep quiet.
是 但他露了底
We did, but he's showing his cards.
你知道他要找的是什么
You know what he's after.
我陷害他的证据
Yeah, proof that I screwed him.
那他是不会找到的
Well, he's not gonna find that.
他不是要把我们送上法庭
He's not taking us to court,
他能找到很多东西
and there's plenty that he can find.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
她在学校是安全的
She's safe at school.
科瓦奇的儿子也是 记得后来的结果吗
So was Kovach's son. Remember how that turned out?
考虑到下午的事 你把她带到我家吧
Well, given our afternoon, you bring her to my house.
我告诉琳达一下你们要来
I'll let Linda know that you're coming.
这考试占成绩很大一部分
That test was a big chunk of my grade.
你可以重考
You can retake it.
我会跟老师好好解释的
I'll explain everything to your teacher.
那怎么跟我解释呢
What about explaining it to me?
可能没事的 宝贝
It's probably nothing, okay, baby?
我不想让你担心
I don't want you to worry.
又和米格尔有关吗
Is this about Miguel again?
米格尔·塞佩达 是的
Miguel Zepeda, yes.
他今天没去见他的假释官
He didn't show up for his parole officer today.
好吧 他跑路了 能不能不要紧张
Great, so he skipped town. Can we all just relax?
我得确保在他出现之前有人保护你
I want to make sure you're protected till he turns up.
什么 他在威胁我吗
So, what, is he-- is he threatening me?
你对我隐瞒了什么
Look, what aren't you telling me?
我知道这听起来很疯狂
Look, I know that this sounds crazy.
我明白这种感觉 宝贝
I know that it feels crazy, baby,
但我能做出的最好解释就是
but the best way that I can explain is that
我需要知道你今天是安全的
I need to know that you're safe today.
看起来我们在同一块地盘上工作啊
Looks like we work the same turf.
你有毛病吧
Hey, you got a problem?
你再给我说一遍
You want to ask me that again?
你要怎样
What is it you want?
比你给他干的事容易得多
Something a lot less strenuous than you're offering him.
我需要信息
I need some information.
客户可是指望着我的谨慎呢
Clients count on my discretion.
我还指望着你的远见呢
Yeah, and I'm counting on your foresight.
你不会愿意一辈子干这个的
You don't want to be doing this forever.
我向你保证 日子可不好过
I promise you the years aren't kind.
这算是个邀请什么的吗
Is that an offer of some sort?
是个全新的开始
It's a blank slate.
你希望我知道点什么
What do you hope I know?
你去了弗兰克·科瓦奇出事的
You paid a visit to the construction site
那个建筑工地
where Frank Kovach died.
在里面关了十年
Locked up for ten years.
我去过的地方多得是
I've been paying a lot of visits.
别浪费我的时间了 米格尔
Don't waste my time, Miguel.
我不会那么做的 哈莉
I wouldn't do that, Harlee.
时间过去了就再也回不来了
Time is something you can never get back.
你尽可刨根问底
You can turn over any stone.
但这不会改变事实
It's not gonna change the truth.
我和你被捕一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with your arrest.
好
Okay.
那告诉我
Then tell me...
你为什么害怕
Why are you scared?
怕修枝剪吗
Of pruning shears?
我可是有配枪的
I wear a gun.
从没见过有哪个问题你岔不开
Never met a question you couldn't sidestep.
是吗 从没见过有哪个囚犯不抱幻想
Yeah? Never met an inmate who didn't have a delusion.
你说和那个抓我的警♥察♥
You told me you had nothing to do with the cop
毫无关系
who put me away.
可你在沃兹尼亚克警探的队里已经十年了
But you've been on detective Wozniak's team for a decade.
我不由得怀疑你还骗了我什么
Makes me wonder what else you've been lying about.
怎么
What?
不岔开话题了吗
No sidestepping?
你想过以后打算干什么吗
Have you thought about what you're gonna do?
明年 后年
Next year, year after that?
下周
Next week?
我有打算
I got some plans.
那你有钱去实现吗
You have a way to pay for them?
怎么 准备资助我重新做人吗
Are you offering to bankroll a fresh start?
如果你要这么做
'cause if you are...
那可不是警♥察♥的薪水能负担得起的
It's gonna cost a hell of a lot more than a cop's salary.
我自有办法 但首先...
I can get it, but that fresh start...
你要远离我和克里斯蒂娜
Has to happen away from me and Cristina.
你打算给我多少钱
What kind of money are we talking about?
对你而言
For you?
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表