剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Taught to be that way.
不 应该有人告诉他们
Nah, someone's got to show them
当一个好警♥察♥并不能独♥立♥于规则之外
that being a good cop isn't the exception to the rule.
啥 你是说我不是个好警♥察♥
What, are you saying I'm not a good cop?
我是个黑人警♥察♥
I'm a black cop
射死了一个在玩游戏的黑人
that shot a black man playing a video game.
他的劣质海♥洛♥因♥害死了俩人
Whose bad heroin killed two people--
你试图保护的人
the people that you're trying to protect.
我并不知道 我并不知道
I didn't know that. I didn't know that.
我们不能打一场先发制人的战争
We don't get to fight a preemptive war.
不能因为我们觉得他们要干些什么
We don't get to pop people because of what we think
就去乱突突 但这种事总在发生
they're gonna do, but it happens all the time.
这就是为什么他们害怕
And that's why they're afraid.
这就是为什么他们不信任我们
That's why they don't trust us.
是的 我们不应该在知道他们是坏人
Yes, we do not get to shoot people in the head
之前就射死这些人
before we know that they're bad guys.
但别搞错了 洛曼
But make no mistake about this, Loman.
我们绝对是在打一场先发制人的战争
We are absolutely fighting a preemptive war.
这就是警♥察♥干的事
That's what policing is.
现在 你因为正确的原因干了这行
Now, you're in this for the right reasons.
你有感情 也有胆量
You've got heart, and you've got balls.
但听我说
But listen to me.
有时候正确的决定不在教科书上
Sometimes the right decision isn't in the book.
我想可能会有人跟踪我
Thought somebody might be following me,
所以我把货车停在了港口而不是你的仓库
so I parked the van at the marina instead of your storage.
这里交给我了
I got it from here.
我们到底在做什么 沃兹
What are we doing, Woz?
为大难临头时做准备
Preparing for a rainy day.
好吧 现在坏兆头已经出现了
Yeah, well, the clouds are rolling in.
调查局追着我们不放
FBI's on our tail.
我们从接收贿赂开始 然后呢
We go from taking tribute and, what,
从维护街道的和平到满车的爆♥炸♥物
keeping peace on the streets, to vans with explosives?
你对我不是百分百的坦诚
And you're not being straight with me.
这是个保安活儿
It's a security job,
几个有钱人要把现金运出境
some fat cats moving cash offshore.
四小时 一个晚上 一进一出
It's four hours, one night, in and out.
就这样
That's it.
这不符合我们的标准
It doesn't fit our criteria.
这事不小 也不简单
It's not small. It's not simple--
我们唯一要做的就是找出那个线人
All we have to worry about is finding the informant.
没别的了
That's it.
我们之前做的事 在联邦调查局之前
What we were doing before-- before the FBI--
那就够了
that was enough.
克里斯蒂娜的大学学费要花25万
Cristina's college is gonna be $250,000.
你只是一个拿着警♥察♥工资的单亲妈妈
You're a single mom on a cop's salary.
那是不够的 哈莉
It's not enough, Harlee.
不要假装这些都是为了我
Don't pretend like this is for me.
这是为了我们所有人 没错
Well, it's for all of us, yes.
我还有五年就退休了
I've got five years left till retirement.
我见识过那些被养老金捆住的人
I've seen these pension-strapped mopes working security
在停车场做保安 我不要变成那样
in parking garages. I'm not gonna do it.
我这么拼命不是为了变成那样
I've worked too hard for that.
好吧 如果我们要这样做
Yeah, well, if we do this,
你就不用担心你的养老金了
you won't have to worry about your pension.
你直接可以在监狱里养老了
You'll be spending your twilight years in prison.
哈莉 昨晚我是让你很难堪
Harlee, I put you through a lot last night.
我会补偿你的 我保证
And I'll make it up to you, I promise.
这跟那事没关系
This isn't about that.
听着 警队得到了一条关于
Look, the crew's got a line
那个持刀抢劫者的线索
on the knifeman from the robbery.
那个人有家庭暴♥力♥的前科
Guy's got a history of domestic abuse.
你带上洛曼 去找那个前妻
You take Loman, you go talk to the ex.
让洛曼感觉自己有用
Make him feel useful.
沃兹
Woz.
然后你就可以打卡下班了
Then you can clock out after that.
沃兹
Woz!
谢啦
Thank you.
不同的酒吧 但同样招人烦的打扮 对吧
So, different bar job, same skanky little getup, huh?
那是一个疯子的道歉方式吗
Is that crazy person for "I'm sorry?"
让我直说吧
So let me get this straight.
你没有道歉就不能活了吗
Your life can't go on without an apology?
你差点把我打瞎 贱♥人♥
You could have blinded me, bitch.
不不 亲爱的 你已经瞎了
No, no, honey, you're already blind,
穿着你的小短裙到处蹦跶
prancing around in your little mini skirt,
摧毁别人的生活 就因为你又傻又饥渴
ruining people's lives 'cause you're dumb and horny.
你可以随便指责我
You can blame me all you want,
但是是你老公来找我的 而不是相反
but your husband came after me, not the other way around.
你不过就是一个用来发泄性♥欲♥的娃娃
You are nothing but sweat and friction--a blow-up doll.
你意识到了 不是吗
You realize that, don't you?
他利用了你
He used you.
对 一次又一次
Yeah, over and over again,
并且我十分享受那汗淋淋的每一分钟
and I loved every sweaty minute of it.
这不是道歉
This isn't an apology.
我要起诉
I'm pressing charges.
别说了
Just, just--
你知道我付出了多少努力
Do you know how hard I've worked to keep
来维系我的婚姻吗
my marriage afloat?
不知道 我也不关心
No, and I don't care.
但如果这么困难 那可能已经是没戏了
But if it's that hard, maybe it's broken.
不可置信
Unbelievable.
你是对的 你说得没错
You're right. You're right.
关于什么
About what?
这你不用担心
Don't you worry about it.
你要道歉是吧 那听着
You want an apology? Here you go.
对不起 很抱歉我打了你一顿
I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I kicked your ass.
好吧 随便了 滚吧
All right, whatever. Just leave.
我没说完呢 我不仅为这个感到抱歉
I'm not done. I'm sorry for more than that.
我很抱歉你有一天会挣扎着
I am sorry that someday you're gonna be struggling
保持你的体型
to keep that body of yours.
你会买♥♥各种神奇面霜和胸罩
And you're gonna be buying miracle creams and bras,
仅仅为了证明孩子们没有榨干♥你♥的青春
just to prove that the kids didn't suck the bounce out of you,
尽所有的努力让你老公对你保持兴趣
doing everything you can to keep your husband still interested.
然后会有个愚蠢的小妞出现
And then some dumb little girl's gonna come along
正好来证明你变得多么歇斯底里
and prove just how desperate you've become
以及你浪费了多少的时间
and just how much time you've wasted.
那一定会让你感觉很操蛋
That is really gonna suck for you.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
我来早了吗
Am I early?
不是
No.
进来吧
Come in.
这是我见过的最整齐的男人的公♥寓♥
This is the most orderly male apartment I've seen.
你有强迫症吗
Are you OCD?
港口的小屋没有疑点
The marina shed was clean.
沃兹尼亚克的叔叔还有别的东西吗
Did Wozniak's uncle own anything else?
2008年离世
Passed away in 2008.
他名下没有其它房♥产或租赁
No other properties or rentals in his name.
我在哈莉那儿倒是有进展
I did make progress with Harlee, though.
从她那儿套出有关沃兹尼亚克的话了
Got her to talk about Wozniak.
虽然没什么新鲜内容 但总算开了个头
Nothing we didn't know, but it's a start.
你怎么让她开口的
How'd you get her to open up?
我跟她说我表兄自杀的事了
I told her my cousin committed suicide.
请节哀
I'm sorry to hear that.
不是真事
It's not actually true.
我只是觉得赚取同情心
I've just found that empathy building
是最有效的
is the most successful--
他女儿
His daughter.
怎么啦
What?
他女儿 安娜·凯特
His daughter, Anna Kate.
你查的租赁记录
You checked out the rental history
属于另一个无关的死掉的亲戚
of the wrong dead relative.
我们得调查在她名下的储藏室
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表