剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
你的上头有所动作
Your boss is making moves.
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
你要我接吗
You want me to answer it?
把它当作演练吧
Consider it an audition.
哈莉 你在哪
Harlee, where are you?
我无法跟赌场的人达成协议
I couldn't make the deal with the bookie.
他想得到太多保证
He wanted too many guarantees.
反正我也不会念他的名字
I can't pronounce the guy's name anyhow.
我刚离开停尸间 劳尔不会惹事
I just left the mortuary. Raul's standing down.
帮派的人会四下打探的 好吧
Look, the crew's gonna be hitting the streets, all right?
我们会知道这个白♥痴♥厄尔是否还在贩毒
We're gonna find out if this Earl idiot is still dealing.
能否给我一个小时
Can you give me an hour?
不行
I can't.
克里斯蒂娜的车撞了
Cristina's car got hit.
啥 发生了什么 她还好吧
What? What happened? Is she okay?
好 不好 她没受伤
Yeah, no, she's fine.
她朋友借了她的车 车头都撞烂了
Her friend borrowed it and smashed in the front end.
好吧 你还跟我
All right, well-well, what the hell
在这唠个啥
are you talking to me for?
赶紧去照顾好她 告诉她我爱她
Go take care of her. Tell her I love her.
没那么难嘛
That wasn't so hard.
如果你计划了这一切
Look, if you planned this whole thing
觉得我会背叛我的同事
thinking I was gonna rat out my crew,
你应该炒了你的侧写员
you need to fire your profiler.
是吗
Think so?
我发现你至少有几个伙伴
I figured at least a couple of your pals
会真的考虑去蹲监狱
might actually consider doing the time,
但你有个女儿 没错吧
but you--you have a daughter, don't you?
一个需要你的女儿
A daughter who needs you.
你俩相依为命 没错吧
It's just the two of you, isn't it?
你可以把衬衣给她
You can give your daughter her blouse
让她觉得一切正常
and maintain her sense of normalcy,
但我要知道我们达成了协议
but I need to know we have a deal.
我得想想
I need to think about it.
你没懂这基本概念
You're not getting the basic concept here.
你还要拿我女儿的演奏会威胁我么
You're holding my daughter's recital hostage now too?
你的生活在三小时前改变了 警探
Your life changed three hours ago, Detective.
你要开始接受这个事实
You need to start accepting that fact.
她的生活无需改变
Hers doesn't need to.
两分钟
Two minutes,
否则我会觉得你宁愿坐牢
otherwise I'll be left feeling you'd rather be behind bars.
天啊 你真是我的救星
Oh, my God, you are my savior.
你怎么才来
What took you so long?
抓了个人 撞了个车
Late arrest, the wagon broke down.
妈 我这是反问
Mom, it was a rhetorical question.
你知道我为你骄傲 对吧
You know I'm so proud of you, right?
你为此付出了多少努力
You know, I know you've worked so hard for this.
妈 说这些会坏事的
Mom, you're gonna jinx me.
等下再说 行吗
Could you just tell me later, please?
是这样的 我不能留下
That's the thing. I can't stay.
你知道我不会错过这个
Now, you know I wouldn't miss this
除非这件事真的很重要 对吧
unless it was something important, right?
我懂
Yeah. I get it.
亲爱的 你将会很...
Baby, you're gonna be s-
我们给你留了位
Hey, we saved you a seat.
你在这干什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
你觉得我会错过这个
You think we'd miss this?
我们小女孩的独奏
Our girl's got a solo.
抱歉 这位子有人吗
Excuse me, is this taken?
没有 请进
No, go right ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
离我远点 他不蠢
Get away from me. He's not stupid.
告诉我你同意了
Tell me that you're in,
你就能留在这陪你女儿
and you can stay here with your daughter.
你就能出席她未来的每一场音乐会
You can attend every one of her concerts in the future,
但如果你以任何形式警告沃兹尼亚克这件事
but if you warn Wozniak about any of this in any way,
我会知道的
I'll know,
我会把你拖进监狱
and I'll haul your ass to jail.
那么你要如何决定 哈莉
So what's it gonna be, Harlee?
我现在就要知道
I need to know right now.
你同意 还是不同意
Are you in, or are you out?
他正在走过来
He's coming over here.
同不同意
In or out?
同意
In.
-棒极了 -谢谢
- Incredible. - Thank you.
超乎她年龄的天赋
Talented beyond her years.
她非常努力
You know, she works hard at it.
看到没有 获得第三方认可了
There you go, independent confirmation.
我无法相信她在撞车后
I can't believe how much poise
还能如此镇定自若
she had after her car got hit.
-就是 -你懂的
- Yeah. - You know what?
-我们还是不要说那个了 -好
- Maybe we don't mention that. - Of course.
她来啦 我的音乐小公主
Ah, there she is, Carnegie Hall.
你太棒了
You were great.
-谢谢 沃兹叔叔 -简直棒极了 亲爱的
- Thanks, Uncle Woz. - Flat out amazing, honey.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能留下来我真高兴
I'm glad you stayed.
太美了
It was beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得走了
I got to go.
工作来了
Duty calls.
你那个逃犯的女友醒后交代了
Your runner's girlfriend woke up talking.
地址在我这里
I got the address.
你真的很棒 太厉害了
You were great, excellent.
回家再见
See you at home.
厄尔在月台上发现我们拔腿就跑
Earl spotted us on the platform and jetted.
他穿老虎上衣黄色鞋子
Tiger jacket and yellow kicks.
我看到他了
I got him.
嫌犯在6♥4♥号♥大道朝东跑去
Suspect running east on 6♥4♥th.
趴下
Get on the ground!
立刻趴下
Get on the ground now!
-洛曼 你来 -警♥察♥ 别跑
- Loman, he's yours! - Police, stop!
站住别跑
Stop right there!
站住别跑
Stop right there!
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
站住 别逼我追你
Stop! Don't make me chase you!
趴下
Get on the ground!
嫌犯最后出现在65号♥大道向西方向
Suspect last seen westbound on 65th.
必须得好好表扬表扬你 厄尔
Got to hand it to you, Earl.
这就是拒捕的下场
That's how you resist arrest.
-帮个忙 -你抓住他了 厉害
- Little help? - You got him, good job.
没我什么事
I didn't do nothing.
那你跑十个街区干毛啊
That's a hard sell after ten blocks.
杰森·博姆
Jason Bourne?
我把我的联♥系♥方式输到你手♥机♥里了
I plugged my contact info into your phone.
联♥系♥人姓名随你怎么编
You can change the name to whatever you remember.
想几个名字容易得很
I can think of a few names.
日落码头 盐仓 下午三点
Sunset Pier, Salt Silo, 3:00 p.m.
要是你没到 我就去找你
If you're not there, I come get you.
是你♥爸♥爸的电♥话♥吗
Is that your daddy calling?
-你还有事吗 -有
- Anything else? - Yeah.
我只想说很期待跟你合作
I just wanted to say I'm looking forward to working with you,
那就...
and that's--
那就...
That's--
厄尔带我找到了剩下的毒品
Earl took me to the rest of the bad dope.
被他放在洗衣店的地下室里
He had it in a laundromat basement.
喧嚣落幕 恢复平静
Caper closed, peace on the streets.
对
Yeah.
忘了告诉你 明早七点半
I forgot to tell you, 7:30 tomorrow morning
会有一辆拖车到你家门口
a tow truck's coming to your house.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表