剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
I don't do vulnerable.
我装不起
I can't afford to.
我不会让别人进入我的内心
And I don't let people in.
可你是例外
But you were the exception.
我在想是不是任何一个
I'm wondering if the exception
拿到那案子的人 都会成为这个例外
was gonna be whoever got the case file.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you...
大老远跑来就是来让我觉得自己在犯贱
For coming all the way here just to make me feel like a whore.
回来得真快
Back so soon.
你办公室说星期一你才会从纳帕回来
Your office said you wouldn't be back from Napa till Monday.
我希望你给我买♥♥了瓶不错的霞多丽[葡萄酒]
I hope you bought me a nice chardonnay.
听着像你已经喝了一样
Sounds like you drank it already.
也许我听到的是别的大卫·西姆金斯
Or maybe I have the wrong David Simkins.
我听说有两个
I hear there's two.
再闯入我的私生活 我发誓
Invade my personal life again, and I swear--
我对你的私生活没兴趣 哈莉
Your personal life doesn't interest me, Harlee.
我关心的是你的生活有多少次
What does is how often it seems to intersect
打断我的调查
with my investigation.
那你为什么去找纳瓦
Then why go to Nava?
他帮不了你的案子
He can't help your case.
我在尝试从塞佩达的角度调查
I was pursuing an angle on Zepeta.
别闹了 你完全沉溺在幻想里了
Please! You were indulging a fantasy.
然后我发现处理他案子的助理检查官
And I discovered that the ADA handling his case
跟你的是同一个
turns out to be the same one that's handling you.
顺便说一句 随便你怎么编造我出现的原因
And you're welcome for covering up why I was there, by the way.
不要指望我感谢你
Barely containing my gratitude.
回答我的这个问题 哈莉
You know, why don't you answer this for me, Harlee?
你在让纳瓦上了你之后有没有再让他帮忙
Did you ask for Nava's help after you let him screw you,
还是说这是你表示感谢的方式
or is that just how you say thank you?
你知道最让人烦扰的是什么吗 哈莉
You know the most disturbing part, Harlee?
我不知道跟纳瓦上♥床♥是你的意思
I can't tell if sleeping with Nava was your idea
还是沃兹尼亚克的
or Wozniak's.
沃兹尼亚克跟这事没关系
Wozniak has nothing to do with this.
是吗
Yeah.
我想你甚至都已经不知道了
I wonder if you even know anymore.
我们的豁免协议并不包括这项 哈莉
Our immunity agreement does not cover this, Harlee.
你正在走向一条不归路
You're going down a road that ends
将来你女儿会读到报纸头条写着
with your daughter reading a headline
妈妈是怎么从接受贿赂
about how mom went from taking payoffs
到帮着行政官员乱搞男女关系的
to aiding in official misconduct.
你对我的过去一点都不了解
You don't know anything about the roads I've been down.
也许我不了解
Maybe not.
但我知道我从没见过你陷得这么深
But I know that I've never seen you sinking this low.
你同样没有见过我满身淤青
You've also never seen me covered in bruises.
你从没见过我在楼梯最下面
You've never seen me at the bottom of the stairs
被推下来的
where I landed,
向上帝祈祷幸好没有失去孩子
praying to god that I didn't just lose my baby.
米格尔曾经是我的男朋友
Miguel was my boyfriend.
他那两年对待我就像打拳击吊袋一样
He worked me like a speed bag for two years,
早在我成为警♥察♥之前
Long before I was ever a cop.
这里
There is...
在你的档案里没有提
There is nothing in your file
任何关于家庭暴♥力♥的事情
about any kind of domestic abuse.
因为我从来没有报过案
'cause I never pressed charges.
取而代之 我陷害了他
I framed him instead.
为什么
Why?
不然他永远不会停止
He never would've stopped.
他习惯性地打你 你毫不反抗
He habitually beats you and you do nothing,
然后突然之间你陷害他谋杀
and suddenly you frame him for murder?
我到了崩溃临界点
I reached a breaking point.
不
No.
你在保护别人
You were protecting somebody else.
克里斯蒂娜是米格尔的女儿 是吗
Cristina is Miguel's daughter, isn't she?
我必须让他远离她
I had to keep him away from her.
我为我女儿的生活担忧
I was afraid for her life.
现在也一样
I still am.
我不能干扰人身保护的上诉 哈莉
Well, I can't intervene on a habeas appeal, Harlee.
但只要你另辟途径 帮我扳倒沃兹尼亚克
But if you help me find another way to nail Wozniak...
我不会追查任何牵扯米格尔·塞佩达的事
I won't pursue anything else involving Miguel Zepeda.
这够意思吧
How's that for human decency?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不会忘记这个忙的
I won't forget this.
是时候该选择一条新的路了
Time to choose a new road.
你有你保护自己的方式
You got your ideas how to protect your own.
我也有我的 我认为它们没什么不同
I got mine. I don't think they're so different.
它们天差地别 相信我
They're world's apart; trust me.
好吧 至少它们曾经不是这样
Yeah, well, they didn't use to be.
在这过程中的有时候 我们会偏离正轨
Somewhere in all of this, we got off track.
我... 偏离了正轨
I...Got off track.
当我最初开始的时候
When I first began all this,
有一个理由驱使着我
I had one reason driving me:
要帮助那些不能为自己出头的人寻求正义
Dealing out justice to those who can't find it on their own.
我想回归到那个理想上
I want to get back to that.
我不确定我们还能这么做
I'm not sure we can.
我们或许在那晚失去了这个权利
We might have lost that right last night.
又或许我们现在可以把它赚回来
Well, maybe we could earn it back now.
霍利斯特和特雷斯特曼 对吧
Hollister and Trestman, right?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我们把名牌留在柜子里了
We left our name tags in the locker room.
洛曼警官 6♥4♥警区
Detective Loman, 6♥4♥th Precinct.
一天之内两次来自6♥4♥区的来访
Two visits from the 6♥4♥th in one day.
-来 喝一杯 -不不不
- Here, have a shot. - Oh, no, no, no.
我在酒吧优♥惠♥时段还在上班
I'm on duty through happy hour, boys.
我们下班了
Well, we're not.
我们已经把事情的经过告诉你们队长了
No, we already told your LT. what happened,
所以如果那个多嘴的波多黎各人有抱怨
So if the mouthy Rican has a complaint,
就让他去投诉吧
just tell him to file it.
跟视频一起吗
Along with the video?
我想我可以给你们一个机会
See, I thought I'd give you guys the opportunity
去修改一下你们的回忆
to amend your recollection.
那段视频一旦公开
That recording goes public,
就会威胁到我们做事的方式
it threatens the way we do the job.
好吗 事情变得危险了
Okay? Things get dangerous.
你为什么不喝完你的酒 回到你的警区
Why don't you down your shot, get back to your precinct
在事情变得"危险"之前
before things get "dangerous."
事情就是这么开始的
That's how it starts.
看来已经开始了
Looks like they already are.
冷静下来 我们是警♥察♥
Settle down. We're cops.
我们去外面解决
We'll take it outside.
这里没有摄像头能帮你了
No video cameras around to help you.
但他有几个目击证人
No, he's got a few witnesses, though.
什么鬼
What the hell?
所以这是正义吗
So this is justice?
不 这是"为了你我什么都愿意 哈莉"
No, this is, "There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, Harlee."
洛曼不应该在这儿
Loman shouldn't be here.
这下有个大坑要填了
We got a hole to fill.
你以为没人在乎吗
You think nobody cares?
你以为有人罩着你吗 可不是我们
You think you got protection? Not from us!
听说你喜欢捡软柿子捏
Heard you like to pick on people weaker than you.
但愿你放聪明一点
Gotta hope you're smarter than that.
要是我们再听说这种消息
We get word of anything like this again,
所有想干掉种族歧视警♥察♥的混混
every banger looking to take out a racist cop
都会知道你的名字
is gonna know your names.
听懂了吗
You understand me?
你叔叔就会视你为负累
Your uncle's gonna see that as a liability.
哈莉 你有什么要补充的吗
Harlee, you got anything to add?
你们是纽约警♥察♥局的一员
You're members of the New York city police department.
为你的城市行使正义
Do right by your city.
现在最不需要的 就是再出现一名黑警
God knows the last thing it needs is another dirty cop.
妈妈 他什么错都没犯
Mom, he's not doing anything wrong.
之前没有 现在也没有
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表