剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Here they come!
条子来了
5-0! Police!
你们要把我丢在这里吗
You guys gonna leave me here?
坐稳了 我们要去抓真正的坏人了
Sit tight. We got real criminals to tend to.
好吧 预备
All right, get set.
准备 传 传 跑
Ready? Hut, hut, hike!
加油 再来一次 准备
Come on, let's do another one. Ready?
传 传
Hut, hut!
-你碰到车了 -我没有
- You touched the car. - No, I didn't.
-他出界了 -我没碰到
- He's out of bounds. - I didn't touch it.
你看到了
You saw it.
他碰到车了吗
He touch the car or not?
车在界外吗
Car's out?
所以我才问你啊
Why do you think I'm asking?
是啊 他碰到一点
Yeah, he brushed it a little.
他们干嘛抓你
What'd they get you for?
我杀了个人
Killed a man.
他是活该吗
Did he deserve it?
我是无辜的 伙计
I'm innocent, man.
拜托
Come on!
-别挡路 -马文
- Get out of the way. - Marvin.
马文
Marvin!
快他妈进来
Get your ass in here.
你想被枪崩吗
You want to get shot out here?
躲着点警♥察♥
You steer clear of police.
你听见没
Do you hear me?
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
怎么样 瑞奇 这事多简单
There you go, Ricky. Was that so hard, huh?
我们走 快走
Let's go, let's go.
这么大岁数还午夜飙车啊
Night driving at your age?
你应该买♥♥一副
You might want to invest
药店卖♥♥的那种眼镜了
in a pair of those drugstore spectacles.
那些炸♥药♥是干什么用的
What are the explosives for?
亏我在担心你真的受伤了呢
To think I was worried you might've actually gotten hurt.
干什么用的 唐尼
What are they for, Donny?
你最好不要知道
It's better for you if you don't know.
不说我就走了
Tell me now or I'm walking.
能把我扶起来吗
You want to help me up?
那是管制炸♥药♥ 好吗
It's a controlled explosion, all right?
一个就仓库要拆迁了
An old warehouse scheduled for demolition.
没人会受害
Nobody gets hurt.
"提车 运输 安保" 这是之前的约定
Pick-up, delivery, security. That's what the deal was.
你能解释一下哈莉那边怎么回事吗
You want to explain to me what happened with Harlee?
我说了 我搞错了
I told you, I was wrong.
我得知道你干不干
I need to know if you're still in.
可不是嘛
Yeah, you do.
这是沃兹尼亚克的财产吗
Wozniak owns this place?
这小屋是 码头不是
The shed, not the marina.
他叔叔留给他的
His uncle left it to him.
你昨晚在这里跟他见面吗
You met him here last night?
你以为他有几条钓鱼艇啊
How many fishing boats do you think he has?
而他第二天又派你回到这里
And he sent you back here the very next day?
够乱套的
That's messed up.
搜查是浪费时间
You're wasting your time searching.
我就是靠这苦逼的办法查到了你 哈莉
Grunt work like this is what led me to you, Harlee.
对 你现在开始浪费我的时间了
Yeah, and now you're wasting my time.
那就让陈探员送你回去取车吧
Well, Agent Chen can give you a ride back to your car.
安娜·凯特
Anna Kate?
沃兹尼亚克的女儿
Wozniak's daughter.
对 自杀了
Right, suicide.
有沃兹尼亚克这样的父亲一定不容易
Can't be easy having Wozniak for a father.
她有临床抑郁
She was clinically depressed.
正如我所说
Proving my point.
你的前戏太逊了 萨珀斯坦
You suck at foreplay, Saperstein.
快点 我还要去接特洛伊下课呢
Move it. I got to pick Troy up from practice.
洛曼怎样了
How'd it go with Loman?
他还想活 我们确认了
He wants to live. We confirmed it.
他冷静下来了 冲了个澡
He's cooling off, taking a shower.
你不应该休养一下吗
Shouldn't you be convalescing?
仔细听着
Listen carefully.
别发飙
Don't freak out.
你那天晚上在酒吧袭击的服务员
But that waitress you assaulted the other night at the bar,
投诉了你
she came in to file a complaint.
那个荡♥妇♥竟然投诉我
That slut's complaining about me?
我劝下了她 算是吧
I talked her down, sort of.
"算是吧"是怎么个意思
What do you mean you--sort of?
现在她只是想要个道歉
Now all she wants is an apology.
来个人演坏警♥察♥
Need someone to play bad cop.
给我听着 我胀气 我抽筋
All right, listen up. I am bloated. I'm cramping.
我的鞋子真要命 我老公还出轨
My shoes are killing me, and my husband's cheating on me.
我还要给他操的
And I have to go apologize to the bitch
那臭婊♥子♥道歉
that he's been screwing.
我得在今天结束前杀个人
I'm gonna kill someone before this day is over.
伯纳德干的
Bernard did it.
他关于沃兹尼亚克女儿的说法不对
It wasn't right, what he said about Wozniak's daughter.
我表哥也是自杀
My cousin committed suicide.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他的父亲性情鲁莽
His father was a tough guy,
忠诚 有点吓人
loyal, and a little scary.
你想问我是不是认识像那样的人
You gonna ask me if I know any men like that?
你认识吗
Do you?
你想知道为什么我对沃兹尼亚克如此忠诚
Look, you want to know why I've been loyal to Wozniak?
很简单
It's simple.
我欠他一切
I owe him everything.
我信任他
I trust him.
大声说出来就会令自己相信吗
Does saying it out loud help you believe it?
你知道 他们不会再让你扣扳机了
They were never gonna let you pull the trigger, you know.
我不会骗你 洛曼
I'm not gonna lie to you, Loman.
你搞砸了
You screwed up.
你知道 我知道
You know it, I know it,
现在全队都知道
and now the crew knows it.
不掩盖这事掩 只会令事情更糟
Don't make this worse by not burying this thing.
时间只会流往一个方向
Time moves in only one direction.
无意冒犯 长官
With all due respect, sir,
我并不能像您一样往前看
I don't get to move on the way you do.
洛曼
Loman,
我也做过一些类似的事
I've done the same thing and then some--
正当射击 但毕竟也杀了人
justified shootings, but a killing just the same.
这不一样
It's not the same.
你是白人警♥察♥
You're a white cop.
平均来说 你抓过多少白人罪犯
On average, how many white perps do you lock up?
我不知道 我并没有记录
I don't know. I don't keep a log.
我们抓的人里 长得像我的人
We're picking up people who look like me
八倍于长得像你的人
eight times more than people who look like you.
据我所知
Last I checked,
我们抓的是罪犯 而不是蜡笔
we're picking up criminals, not crayons.
长官 你挑任何颜色的蜡笔都没问题
Sir, you pick up any crayon in the box, it's expected.
我挑了相同的 我就成了叛徒 对吧
I pick the same one, and I'm a Tom, right?
我是个叛徒
I'm a sellout.
我在这个街区长大
This is my neighborhood,
对于他们来说 看起来就像
and to them, it looks like
我选择站在自己人的对立面
I chose to side against my own.
洛曼 洛曼
Loman, Loman...
我们现在是"你自己人"
We're "your own" now.
你摊上的事 就是我们大家的事
What happens to you happens to all of us.
别理会一些黑人在你抓他们时
Not some black guy that gives you
甩脸子给你 谁在乎那些
an extra dirty look when you book him. Who cares?
我可以应付他
I can handle him.
可我无法接受的是街上的小孩
What I can't handle are these kids scattering in the streets
会害怕警♥察♥向他们开枪
terrified that the police are gonna shoot them.
他们被教成那样
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表