剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
I don't play favorites, detective.
救死扶伤就是我的行医之道
I roll up my sleeves and I do what needs doing.
现在 你得让我救他
Now, you need to let me do that.
而你得清洗你的双手
And you need to wash your hands!
闭嘴
Shut up.
这主意太糟了
This is a really bad idea.
纽约警局
NYPD.
你不用惊慌
No need to be alarmed.
卧底办案中 现在需要你的帮助
We're undercover and we need your help.
-可以吗 -好
- Can you do that? - Okay.
把你的电♥话♥给我
Give me your cell phone.
把那台座机的听筒也给我
And I need the receiver of that landline too.
后面有洗手间吗
There a restroom back there?
你得用钥匙
You need a key.
我需要你把前门锁上 好吗
I need you to lock the front door, okay?
你不知道我们在这 你明白吗
You don't know that we're here. You understand?
摄像头也不能知道我们在这里
The camera doesn't know we're here either.
把监控关掉
Pull the DVR they record to.
我们走的时候把它放到柜台上
And have it on the counter by the time we leave.
我只听到一阵巨响
I just heard a loud crash.
没什么好看的 小姐
Nothing to see, Miss.
联调局
FBI.
一辆蓝色四门轿车
A blue four-door sedan.
没错
Correct.
并且所有的
And all of it,
所有钱都放在那辆蓝色四门轿车上
all of the cash was in this blue four-door sedan?
货车里什么也没有
Nothing in the van?
只有那两名枪击受害者
The two gunshot victims.
而你对此毫无作为
And you did nothing to stop them?
我报了警 并在原地等待支援
I called it in, I waited for backup.
确认安全后我立马就奔向受害者
As soon as it was clear, I went to the body,
并检查了脉搏 他是我第一要务
I checked for vitals. He was my priority.
可他被一枪爆头了
Well, he was shot in the head.
你只是恰好在跟踪这辆押运车吗
You just happened to be following this armored truck?
我说了 我在调查一起命案
I told you. I was investigating a murder.
那案子又恰好引向这次押运车抢劫案
Which led to this armored truck hijacking-in-progress,
你又恰好报了警 然而你毫无作为
which you called in, but did nothing to stop?
我漏掉了什么吗
Am I missing something here?
是的 没错 警官
Yeah, you are, detective.
你缺少坦白 细节以及可信的幌子
Candor, details, a believable cover story.
我只能告诉你我所见到的事
I can only tell you what I saw.
但不是所见的人
But not who you saw,
这可是至关重要的线索
which is really the most important thing.
他们戴着面具
They were wearing masks.
"他们戴着面具" 谁戴着面具
They wearing masks. Who was wearing masks?
那些抢劫犯
The perpetrators.
-斯塔尔探员 -等一下
- Agent Stahl. - A minute.
你可不想错过这通电♥话♥
You're gonna want to take this.
别走开
Don't move.
我是斯塔尔
Stahl.
第二个追踪器
The second GPS tracker
在一处肇事逃逸现场被损坏了
stopped moving at the scene of a hit-and-run.
货车不在这里
The van is not with it.
那有没有一辆蓝色四门轿车
What about a blue four-door sedan?
有 被撞翻了 你怎么知道的
Yeah, flipped on its hood. How did you know?
哈莉在里面吗
Is Harlee in it?
没看到人 但我看到了追踪器
No one on site, but I have the device.
那些钱呢
What about the money?
没有 没有钱
No, no money.
如果那些现金没有抵达飞机库
If that cash does not land at that hangar,
我们就逮不着林克莱特还有唐尼·波普
we lose Linklater, and we lose Donnie Pomp.
但钱不在这里
Well, it's not here.
立刻展开搜查 搜查交钱点
Sweep it. Sweep the drop point.
搜查机库
Sweep the hangar.
我不用提醒你这是
Do I now have to remind you that this is a...
联调局的案子吧
federal investigation, right?
向联调局撒谎可是重罪
And that lying to the FBI is a felony?
我说过了 斯塔尔探员
Like I said, Agent Stahl,
我还要处理案件报告
I have a report to file.
现在不行
That's gonna have to wait.
把他铐起来 带到车上
Cuff him. Put him in the car.
你要逮捕我吗
Are you arresting me?
我要继续我们的谈话
I'm continuing our conversation.
袭击我们的人
You know, whoever hit us
准确掌握我们的行踪
knew exactly where we'd be.
最有可能是唐尼
Yeah, well, good bet it was Donnie.
他为什么要那么做
Why would he do that?
我们分了他三百万
We were delivering him a three million dollar share.
并不够
It wasn't enough.
他有一笔房♥地♥产♥交易缺钱
He was short on a real estate deal.
现在该怎么做
What do we do now?
指责别人 我是沃兹尼亚克
Point fingers. It's Wozniak!
出♥卖♥♥♥我的人别想活命
People who narc me out don't live to talk about it.
掩盖线索的人惹恼我了
People who bury the lead annoy me.
怎么回事
What happened?
联调局人员聚集到机库了
The FBI is swarming the hangar.
你知道我会在那里收钱
Where you knew I'd be to accept the money.
联调局的人在机库
Feds at the airstrip.
我不想让你失望
I hate to disappoint,
但押运车那里的尸体
but there's a dead body back at the armored car
说明了我不想被捕
that proves I don't want to get caught.
是谁死了
Whose dead body?
我不知道 你的叮当小组人员
I don't know. One of your Tweedles.
不确定是小叮还是小当
Not sure who it was, Dee or Dum.
查查你的人
Way to vet your people.
我们要再找个交货点
We're gonna need a new drop point.
没错 但我没货可交
We would, except I've got nothing to drop.
我们在十字路口被知道内情的人
We got hit at an intersection by somebody who knew exactly
袭击了
what the cargo was.
货全没了
It's all gone.
你觉得我会相信吗
You expect me to believe that?
我们都没事 谢谢
We're both fine. Thanks.
我们见到唐尼时 就不会这么客气了
Not gonna be able to say the same for Donnie when I see him.
想都别想 唐尼绝不会这么做
Don--no way. Donnie would never do that.
不会 让他听电♥话♥
No? Put him on the phone.
怎么了 他不在你身边吗
What? He's not there?
唐尼在路上 你听我说
Donnie was en route. You listen to me.
我会给你俩发一个地址
I'm gonna text you both an address.
是皇后区的中餐厅
A Chinese restaurant in Queens.
用半小时
30 minutes.
抵达那里
Be there.
接下来怎么办
What's the play?
吃中餐
Dim sum.
二十是用品钱 八十是录像机钱
20 for the supplies, 80 for the DVR,
四十是租车钱
and 40 for the car rental.
我没租车给你
I didn't rent you a car.
你开车上班吗
Did you drive to work?
我们租你的车
We're renting your car.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们需要真正的止痛药
We need a real pain-killer here.
麻♥醉♥药♥之类的
Anesthesia, something.
我能给她的都给她了
I gave her the max of what I have.
冲着子弹去 别乱碰其他地方
Just stop poking around at everything except the bullet!
别再瞎摸索了
Stop going in blind.
把伤口打开来
You need to spread the wound open
才能看见里面
so you can see.
天呐 别理那贱♥货♥
Oh, God! Screw that bitch.
专注在我身上就好
Just eyes over here.
让他闭嘴 不然我再送他颗子弹
Tell him to shut up or I'll give you another bullet to find.
-你在弄疼她 -我知道
- You're hurting her. - I know.
每次我扒开伤口 她的血都会涌出来
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表