剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
蓝海暮色
第一季 第六集
《蓝海暮色》前情提要
Previously on "Shades of blue"...
我听到枪声 很像真的
I heard shots. They sounded real.
你死了
电子游戏
A video game?
我得弥补错误
I got to make this right.
街坊们在为我杀的那个人募集丧葬费
Neighborhood's raising money to bury the man I killed.
-这是你朋友 -我表哥
- This a friend of yours? - My cousin.
你捐了很多钱
You donated a lot of money.
我想让你们知道我很抱歉
Want you all to know that I'm sorry, all right?
我们走吧
Let's go.
无良的警♥察♥
Crooked-ass police.
对 杀人犯
Yeah. Murderers.
团队里有个内鬼
There's a rat on my team.
我说过 我会调查队里每一个人
I told you, I'm gonna start looking at everyone.
葡萄牙语 对吧
Portuguese, right?
当我知道那个小姐是巴西人
But when I realized the escort was Brazilian,
我就请她教了我几句
I asked her to teach me how to say a few things.
沃兹尼亚克知道 咱们整个早晨都在一起
Far as Wozniak knows, we were together all morning.
萨珀斯坦说他发现你的人时和图福在一起
Saperstein said he was with Tufo when he spotted your guy.
狱警已检
你为什么把信藏起来
Why are you hiding the mail?
你陷害的人 米格尔·塞佩达
The man you're framing, Miguel Zepeda,
书面证据将嫌疑指向你
the paper trail leads right back to you.
但他威胁说会杀了我 我知道他说到做到
He threatened to kill me, and I knew he would.
咱们走
Let's go.
好久不见了
It's been a long time.
我想只要好言相求
Guess I just had to ask nicely.
你总会答应的
Then again, you always took convincing.
你叫我来什么事 米格尔
Why did you call me here, Miguel?
我需要你帮忙找个人
I need you to find somebody.
弗兰克·科瓦奇
Frank Kovach.
他因暴♥力♥致人伤害被关了七年
He did seven years for assault and battery.
几个月前他假释出去
He made parole a few months ago.
有传言说
The word is,
他自吹杀死过某个流浪的女孩
he was bragging about killing some runaway girl.
应该就是我被抓的那个案子
I think it's the same one I got locked up for.
很多流浪者都这样惨死的
A lot of runaways meet a bad end.
这个弗兰克知道细节
This guy Frank knew details,
我都是听过证词后才知道那些细节的
things I only know 'cause I heard the testimonies.
我受够了替他坐牢
I'm tired of serving his time.
你过于相信巧合了
You're putting a lot of faith in coincidence.
很久以来 我都以为是你暗中捣鬼
For a long time, I thought you had a hand in this,
想把我关起来
in putting me away.
那时我想尽办法
I did everything I could back then.
我们闹过不愉快
Look, we went a few rounds,
但我知道你不是杀人犯
but I know you're not a murderer.
我从不认为你有罪
I never thought you were guilty.
你把这话告诉我们的女儿了吗
Have you told our daughter that?
她应该知道我是无辜的
She should also know that I'm innocent of this,
我已经洗心革面了
that I've changed.
我想亲自告诉她
I'd like to tell her that myself.
我会考虑的
Look, I'll think about it.
对你是好事 但可能会令她难受
What's good for you could be really hard for her.
你为何不让辩护团队联♥系♥警♥察♥
Why didn't you have your defense team contact the police?
我不相信律师 我不相信警♥察♥
I don't trust lawyers, and I don't trust the police.
我只相信你
I only trust you.
至少我曾经信任过
Or at least I did once.
我希望能一如既往
I'm hoping I can still do that.
我们陷害的暴♥力♥前男友
So the abusive ex-boyfriend we framed for murder
让你去探视
calls you for a visit
而你认为这是个好主意
and you decide that is a good idea?
他的听证会快开了
Look, his hearing's coming up,
而纳瓦还不知道他的辩护理由
and Nava doesn't even know his defense yet.
现在我知道了
Now I do.
这是个天赐良机
This was a gift.
良机 怎么是良机呢
A gift? How is it a gift?
有个叫弗兰克·科瓦奇的假释犯
A parolee named Frank Kovach
自吹干过一起谋杀
bragged about a killing
手法跟米格尔被关的案子很像
that sounds a lot like the one we put Miguel away for.
他有没有对其他人说起过
And he hasn't mentioned this to anyone else?
他干嘛要说
Why would he?
他知道他上次是蒙冤的
He got railroaded last time, and he knows it.
但这次不仅事关阻止米格尔出狱
But this isn't just about trying to keep Miguel behind bars.
我要知道真♥相♥
I need to know.
为什么 求心安吗
Why? To assuage your conscience?
那个案子一点线索都没有
There were no leads on that case.
因此我可以利用它
That's why I used it.
如果科瓦奇杀了那个女人并逃脱
If this guy Kovach killed this woman and got away with it,
那就是我的事
that's on me.
哈莉 别管这事
Harlee, stay away from this.
这是命令
That's an order.
过两天 给米格尔带个话
Wait two days. Then send a message to Miguel.
告诉他 你查无所获
Tell him that you reached a dead end.
你这是捕风捉影 哈莉
You're chasing ghosts, Harlee.
先解决我们火烧眉毛的问题
We got flesh-and-blood problems right here.
什么
What?
你查内鬼有线索了
You got a lead on our rat?
我找到了
I found it.
抓跟踪者时 萨珀斯坦和图福不在一块儿
Saperstein wasn't with Tufo when he caught the tail.
他对我说谎
He lied to me.
他在弗拉特布♥什♥的某栋房♥子里
He was at some house in Flatbush.
昨晚 他下班后去见一个联邦探员
Last night, he met a fed after hours,
还交了东西给他
and he made a handoff.
你怎么知道是联邦探员
How do you know it was feds?
我跟踪他了
I followed him.
我看着他背叛我们
I watched him betray us.
他那时笑着 跟没事一样
He was smiling. It was nothing for him.
几天前 你还怀疑我呢
A few days ago, it was me that you suspected.
洛曼杀了手无寸铁的人
Loman killed an unarmed man.
苔丝和埃斯巴达搞破鞋毁了自己的家庭
Tess is screwing up her family life with Espada's help.
图福思考问题从来不用脑
Tufo thinks with his balls.
排除一下就知道了
It's just the process of elimination.
是萨珀斯坦
It's Saperstein.
你能不能让我跟他说两句
Hey, look, why don't you just let me talk to him?
-我会找出... -不行 我亲自处理
- And I'll find out... - No! No. I'm gonna handle him.
收到你的信息了
Got your message.
找到地址了 弗兰克·科瓦奇
Found the address. Frank Kovach?
能跟我一起去吗
Feel like keeping me company?
当然
Sure.
这是巧合还是伏击
Is this a coincidence or an ambush?
我准备告诉乔咱们的事了
I'm telling Joe what we did.
我觉得应该让你知道
I thought you should know.
为什么要告诉他
Why would you do that?
因为这是问题的关键
Because that was the point.
我要他知道这是什么感觉
He needs to know what it feels like.
我如果不坦白 我就和他一样渣了
Besides, if I don't come clean, I'm just as bad as he is.
我不是那样
And I'm not.
你想立牌坊
This high road you walk
最后还是会困在我这潭淤泥里
is gonna end up with me in traction.
得了吧 你可是警♥察♥ 卡洛斯
Oh, come on. You carry a gun, Carlos.
我只是想挽救我的婚姻
I'm trying to save my marriage.
你觉得这件事会怎么样呢 苔丝
What do you think's gonna happen, Tess?
你对他坦白
You're gonna come clean.
哭得天昏地暗
You're gonna cry it out.
然后呢
And then what?
你还能找回荡气回肠的爱情吗
You're gonna go back to your spectacular relationship?
萨普 我想问点事
Sap, I'm gonna ask you something,
你要如实回答
and I need you to be straight with me.
哈莉 我再说最后一次
For the last time, Harlee,
我要把第一次留到洞房♥花烛夜
I'm saving myself for marriage.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表