剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Well, whoever did it,
总之 木已成舟
the point is, it's done,
反正不是我♥干♥的
and it wasn't done by me.
我不能安排探员跟着他 哈莉
I can't assign an agent to him, Harlee,
不过我可以时不时看看他在做什么
but I could check up on him now and then.
谢谢
Thanks.
这次沃兹尼亚克要求唐尼的面谈
What's the status on this face-to-face
是怎么个情况
Wozniak asked donnie for?
这个 决断人
This, uh--the shot-caller.
还没发生
He hasn't had it yet.
不过我会劝他入伙的
But I pushed him to stay in when it does.
我要回局里以防会面开始
I should get back to the precinct in case it happens.
戴上窃听器
Wear the wire.
打电♥话♥告诉如果我有需要听的内容
Call me if you think we need to be listening.
我不能
I can't.
我把它扔进了垃圾桶
I threw it in the trash
好让我们昨晚窃听唐尼
so we could overhear Donnie last night.
我等会要是去你那边
Look, if I go to your place later,
你能不能弄到一条新的
can you get a new one?
我那边
My place?
哪都行 这件事让我很紧张
Wherever. This makes me nervous.
好的 我那边没问题
Okay. My place is fine.
如果会面在那之前发生
If the meet happens before that,
你必须给我电♥话♥
you have to call me.
喂
Yeah.
你一个人
You alone?
是 怎么
Yeah, why?
我要发给你一个地址
I'm texting you an address.
到那给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you get there.
还有哈莉 确保没人跟踪你
And Harlee, make sure that nobody follows you.
没问题
I'll be there.
你要怎么找到这恶魔
How you gonna spot this devil
如果你一直这么专心吃东西
if you don't look up from your food?
要去走到去
Got to go to get to!
是嘛 埃斯巴达
Yeah, Espada.
要去走到去
Got to go to get to.
老大的徒劳快车
Boss's wild goose chase express.
恶魔 恶魔
Devil! Devil!
警♥察♥
Hey, police!
警♥察♥ 停车
Police, stop the bus!
摩西 我要找的人呢
Moses, what am I looking at?
恶魔
Devil!
-恶魔 -该死
- Devil! - Son of a bitch.
这真的是恶魔
It really is the devil.
怪癖俱乐部
你找到了什么
What do you got?
叫罗伊斯的性感恶魔 他不仅是个模特
Sexy devil's name is Royce, and he ain't just a model.
怪癖俱乐部
拥有这个怪癖俱乐部还有所在建筑
Yeah. Owns the kink club and the building it's in.
离尸体发现的地方隔一个街区
A block away from where our body was found.
死的那人是旁边建筑的拥有者
Dead guys owns the building next door.
俱乐部收到许多噪音投诉
Club had a slew of noise violation complaints,
都是垃圾桶里的老家伙发起的
all initiated by the old guy in the dumpster.
也许罗伊斯受够了
And maybe Royce had enough,
见面时发生了肢体冲突
confrontation got physical,
于是死在了垃圾堆里
ended up in the trash.
也就是醉酒老兵发现他的地方
Where your drunk vet finds him,
偷了他的钱和鞋子
Pilfers his penny, loafers.
好了 足够逮捕他了
All right, well that's enough to pick him up.
我们要交过去 对吧
We got to hand this over, right?
交给负责警探
The detectives in charge?
不 死人是在他们那边
No. Dead guy is on their side of the street.
性♥爱♥俱乐部在我们这边
Sex club is on ours.
他们的案子 我的犯人
Their murder, my perp.
找出他什么时候在那 逮捕他
Find out when he'll be there and pick him up.
-是的 长官 -是 长官
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
没人看到你吧
Nobody see you?
没有感兴趣的
Nobody who's interested.
马厩 真的假的
Horse stables? Really?
别跟我说"搞毛啊"
Spare me the "What the hell".
她在这 她知道我们在谈一个工作
She's here, and she knows we've been discussing a job.
那我们就不再谈任何事
Then we're not discussing anything anymore.
这件事完了
This is done.
也许 如果你是管事的 可你不是
Maybe, if you were in charge, but you're not.
你知道 我要是你
You know, if I were you,
我会非常小心 马特
I'd be very careful, Matt.
喂一头怪物
Feed a monster,
但愿它不会长得比你还大
better hope he doesn't get bigger than you.
我认得你
You, I recognize.
华金
Joaquin.
送货员 对吧
Just a delivery boy, huh?
我不认得你
You, I don't recognize.
林克莱特
Linklater.
哈莉·桑托斯
Harlee Santos.
她不该来这里的
She wasn't supposed to be here.
我能理解你为什么失望
I can understand your disappointment.
唐尼把信息公开
Donnie does a bang-up job
这招干得漂亮
of leaving information on the table.
我很抱歉
I apologize for that.
我和唐尼的父亲一起长大
Donnie's father and I grew up together.
华金是唐尼的侄子
Joaquin here is Donnie's nephew,
所以我想你们可以说
So I guess you could say that
这有点像家族企业
this is a bit of a family venture.
所以必须考验你的忠心 兄弟
Why we had to test your loyalty, brother.
你再说一句 我就要你满地找牙
You talk again, you're gonna swallow your teeth.
华金
Joaquin.
队长 我要规避风险 希望你能理解
Lieutenant, I'm risk averse. You can appreciate that.
为了这事能成功 我才找到警♥察♥
To make this job happen, I wanted police,
因为没人会让警♥察♥停车检查
'cause nobody's gonna stop you and check your vehicle.
如果事情不可避免地失控了
And if things, god forbid, go south,
那你们就说也在追捕犯人
you can claim you're part of the hunt
没有牵连进去
instead of the hunted.
唐尼说我们是在转移某些混♥蛋♥的钱
Donnie told me we were moving some jerk-off's money,
不是打劫押运车
not heisting an armored car.
也不全是假话
Well, it's not a total lie.
我不知道谁是"混♥蛋♥"
I don't know about the "Jerk-off" part,
可那是我的钱
but it is my money.
或者可以说
In a manner of speaking.
钱是缉毒局的
It belongs to the DEA.
我是缉毒局的探员
And I'm a DEA agent.
所以我才没告诉你他的身份
That's why I couldn't tell you who he was.
所以我希望
And why I would prefer
如果咱们要继续合作下去
that if we do move forward on this,
你要对手下其余的人
that the rest of your crew stay in the dark
在这事上保密
on that subject.
你想让我们偷
You want us to steal money
美国政♥府♥的钱
that belongs to the U.S. government?
钱在拿出来作证之前
Cash that's just gonna be sitting in a bank
只能放在银行里
until it's trotted out as evidence.
在那之后 就是额外经费
And after that, it's budget excess.
不管听上去像什么
Despite how it sounds,
这就是要你们干的事
this job is everything you were promised.
简单且安全
It's simple and safe.
我可不认为
I wouldn't describe
一袋塑胶炸♥药♥是"安全"的
a bag full of plastic explosives as "Safe."
炸♥药♥只是道具 我们在制♥造♥假象
The explosives are a prop. We're creating a narrative here.
武装警卫不会下车来的
Armored guards just don't step out of their vehicles.
华金会给他们说
So, Joaquin is gonna tell 'em
你们威胁要引爆♥炸♥药
that you threatened to detonate.
对啊 炸♥药♥只是来分散注意的
Yeah, we were told the explosives were for a diversion.
不管怎样 炸♥药♥没了
Either way, the explosives are gone.
我们会再给你们一些
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表