剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
You definitely have a rat in your house.
是啊 我面前就有一个
Yeah, and there's one right in front of me.
这又不是正式安排 我只是想帮忙
It wasn't an official detail. I was just trying to help.
你现在大祸临头 马特
You're too close to this, Matt.
我要每张相片 包括储存卡
I want every photo. Memory cards, too.
你再暴露我和我的组员
You expose me and my crew again,
你就不仅仅
I'm gonna do a hell of a lot more
只是被打肿眼睛了
than give you a bruised eye.
我只是想减轻你的负担
I was just trying to ease the burden.
别插手
Back off.
我盯上了我某个手下
I'm on to one of my people.
谁
Who?
休想
Yeah.
你越早解决这事
The sooner you take care of this,
工作才能越早有进展
The sooner we can move forward with the job.
我们已经引火上身
We got heat all over us
你却依然着急往前走
and you're still raring to go?
别让恐惧断了你的财路
Don't let fear cost you the payday of a lifetime.
不 不 停下
No, no, hey! Hey!
那是我的车
That's my car!
狗崽子敢偷我的车
Son of a bitch takes my car.
门德斯殡仪馆
火葬和殡葬
你在找死吗 劳尔
You looking for a funeral, Raul?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
哈莉 是你记的留言吗
Harlee, you take this message?
什么 不是
What? No.
看上去有人记得很匆忙
Looks like somebody had a stroke writing this.
听说你丈夫会晚到 不谢
It says your husband's gonna be late. You're welcome.
很好 那混♥蛋♥连短♥信♥都不给我发了
Oh, great. Now the bastard can't even text me.
还找别人跑来撒谎
He's got to lie through an intermediary.
你们每天都让"孤独终老"变得更有意思
You guys make dying alone look better by the day.
卡洛斯在哪里 我要出去了
Where's Carlos? I got to get out of here.
不知道 虽然他身上按了定♥位♥器♥
I don't know. I put a dog chip in him, though.
你也得去监狱看看
You should check the pound.
我们去当地汽车销赃店搜查了你的车
We canvassed the local chop shops for your car.
没有发现
Hasn't turned up yet.
图福去废车场了吗
Tufo hit the scrap yards?
他还在那里
He's still out there.
你确定不要全境通告搜寻你的车
Are you sure you don't want us to put out an APB on your car?
劳尔肯定比我们还心急
Raul's gonna need his product more.
去盯紧殡仪馆
Go sit on the mortuary.
他最后肯定会冒险露面的
He's gonna stick his neck out eventually.
苔丝要去哪里
Where's Tess going?
-才两点 -我想这会很有感觉
- It's 2: 00. - I thought it'd be nice.
可我们还在上班
Well, we're still on duty.
来点音乐怎么样
How about some tunes?
我天 你这感觉像是第一次啊
My god. Why are you acting like this is your first time?
请告诉我不是第一次
Please tell me it's not.
我只想让你自在些
I just want you to be comfortable.
我很自在 过来
I am comfortable. Now come here.
那是曼哈顿吗
Is that Manhattan?
他带她去了曼哈顿
He took her to Manhattan.
那是空中花♥园♥
That's the High Line.
听说你折腾了一上午
Heard you had a rough morning.
也比不上今天下午
Nothing like this afternoon.
巡警发现他开着克里斯蒂娜的车
A patrol caught him driving Cristina's car.
他把尾灯撞坏了
He broke her taillight.
有前科吗
Any priors?
更糟糕 这是他手♥机♥
Worse. This is his phone.
我猜你第一次听说她有男朋友吧
Take it this the first you're hearing about a boyfriend.
那混♥蛋♥不是她的男朋友
That loser is not her boyfriend.
那只是判断失误
That's a lapse in judgment.
至少他不是偷车贼
At least he's not a car thief.
车在我名下 我可没让他开
Car's in my name and I didn't say he could drive it,
所以我要起诉他
so I'm charging him.
收缴毒品的那案子已经让我忙疯了
Look, I'm already drowning in this drug seizure.
就可怜可怜过度劳累的人♥民♥公仆吧
Show an overworked public servant some mercy.
让我去吓唬吓唬他吧
Let me throw a good scare into him instead.
你可不是当"坏警♥察♥"的料
You're not exactly "bad cop" material.
我会说些狠话 比如"惩罚性赔偿"
I'll use scary words, like "punitive damages,"
"监禁"
"incarceration."
不 我要他吓哭 吓尿 否则免谈
No, I want weeping or pants-wetting, or no deal.
我尽力
I'll do my best.
你好
Hello.
我是助理地方检察官詹姆斯·纳瓦
I'm Assistant District Attorney James Nava.
你叫什么
What's your name?
曼尼·普恩特斯
Manny Puentes.
我跟那位女警官说了我没偷车
I told that cop lady I didn't steal the car
可她不信 还偷走我的手♥机♥
but she won't listen, and she stole my phone.
那你知道那位女警官姓什么吗
You happen to catch that cop lady's last name?
桑托斯
Santos.
擦 我死定了
Oh, I'm a dead man.
你真的很喜欢那姑娘吗
You really like this girl?
当然 真心的
Absolutely, for real.
好
All right.
你要是一字不漏地按我说的来
You say exactly what I tell you to say,
或许我可以救你一命
maybe I can get you out of this alive.
从"桑托斯警探 我真的很喜欢你女儿"开始
Start with "Detective Santos, I really like your daughter."
我就不会太生气
I wouldn't get too worked up.
最近几年孩子们没那么早丢失童贞
Kids are losing their V-cards later these days.
就是过过嘴瘾
It's all about mouth business.
美好 安全的过过嘴瘾
Nice, safe mouth business.
想让我照脸上给你一枪吗
Are you looking to get shot in the face?
不 我就说说 "约会网"上见过
No, I'm just saying. I saw it on "Dateline."
你没听过彩虹派对吗
You ever hear of a rainbow party?
克里斯蒂娜·桑托斯
你看过克里斯蒂娜的亲热照片吗
You get Cristina one of them HVV shots yet?
你有和我女儿上♥床♥吗
Are you sleeping with my daughter?
没有
No.
你确定
Are you sure about that?
不 我是说确定 很确定
No. I mean yes. Yes, I'm sure.
你有和她上♥床♥吗
Are you sleeping with her?
我真的很喜欢你女儿
I really like your daughter.
哈莉 冷静
Harlee! Take it easy.
客房♥服务会敲那么大声吗
Does housekeeping knock that loud?
他妈的给我开门
Open the damn door.
是沃兹
Oh, Woz.
你没跟他说我们在这里 是不是
You didn't tell him we were here, did you?
对啊 要我告诉他我睡了我的蠢货搭档吗
Yeah, I told him I was gonna bang my idiot partner
还邀他来观赏
And then I invited him to watch.
穿好衣服 回去工作
Get dressed, get back to work.
你 来我车上 一分钟内
You, my car, one minute.
埃斯巴达 你想什么呢
Espada? What the hell you thinking?
什么也没想 要的就是这种
Nothing. That was the point.
你先是想卖♥♥毒品
First you want to sell drugs,
现在又对丈夫不忠
now you're stepping out on your husband?
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
与你无关 好吗
It's none of your business, okay?
你在我手下 我得确保你智商没掉线
You ride in my crew, I need to know your head's straight.
乔有外遇
Joe's cheating on me.
你肯定吗
You know this for sure?
沃兹 我的家庭要完了
Woz, I'm losing my family.
我不知如何挽救
I don't know how to fix this.
你的挽救还真不一般
Picked a hell of a way to try.
你觉得我该离开他吗
You think I should leave him?
苔丝 男人就像小狗
Tess, men are dogs.
狗狗尿脏了地毯
Dog pisses on the rug,
你就拿报纸打它
you swat it with the newspaper.
如果它改不了
If the pissing becomes habitual,
准备把它扔到农场吧
start looking for a farm.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表