剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
-什么时候 他还好吧 -头撞肿了
- When? Is he okay? - Got a skull like a rhinoceros.
他没事 但你们得在我回来之前
He's fine, but I need you guys to work my robbery
帮我调查抢劫案
till I get back.
且不说头了 他的凯迪拉克怎么样了
Forget the skull, how's the Cadillac?
洛曼
Loman.
踏踏实实的工作
Keep your feet on the ground.
是安珀 对吗
Amber, right?
最近怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
你丢狗了吗
You lose a puppy or something?
我要投诉
I'm filing a complaint.
酒吧门前的坑洼吗
Oh, a pot hole in front of the bar?
警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法
Police brutality.
这是我的专长
That's my specialty.
你有理由感到心烦
You have every reason to be upset.
我可以帮你
I think I can help.
你去哪 拍照小能手
Yo, where you going, shutter-bug?
能别说这事了吗
Can we just drop this?
用拍照当借口来掩盖真♥相♥ 想法不错
Oh, the bogus photo-op story? Yeah, good idea.
看来这人没意识到
I don't think the man realizes
我们是多么杰出的侦探
what exceptional detectives we are.
我当时只是想把枪扔掉 行吗
I was trying to ditch my gun, all right?
你的枪又怎么了
And what is wrong with your gun?
杰马·马尔科姆
葬礼日期 9月19日
地点 救世主第一大教堂
这是你开枪打死的那个毒贩吗
Is this the drug dealer you shot?
-今天下葬 -是葬礼邀请卡吗
- They're burying him today. - A funeral card?
你想干嘛 给他送花吗
What you gonna do? Send him flowers?
你得找人谈谈心
Hmm? You need to see somebody, man--
犹太教士 神父
a rabbi, priest,
心理医师或者妓♥女♥啥的
department shrink, hooker.
这是这警区里最幸运的枪
That's the luckiest gun in the precinct--
从来没开过
never been fired.
你想跟我换枪吗
What, you want to trade me or something?
你的枪已经被证明能用了
You've proven yours is accurate.
你怎么看 洛曼
Yeah, what do you say, Loman?
让这事随风而去
Lay this to rest with him.
好吧
All right.
我的任务完成了
My work here is done.
是的
Yeah.
做好自己的本职工作让头脑清醒点
Do what you got to do to get your head straight.
别再让我们难堪了
Don't embarrass us again.
你要为我寻死吗
You gonna die on me?
你希望这样吗
Is that what you're hoping for?
我还没决定呢
I haven't decided yet.
背叛这事 哈莉
This betrayal, Harlee,
让我心烦意乱
it's really messing with my head.
昨晚 我竟然拿枪指着你
Last night, me pulling a gun on you
认为你是那个内鬼
is like you being the rat.
我很抱歉
It's just--I'm sorry.
非常非常抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
我决定还是希望你活着
I decided I might want you to live.
那就好 医生说了
That's good, because the doctor said
撞一下头不致命
a knock on the head isn't fatal.
我还有事要请你帮忙
Plus I got a favor to ask.
这就过分了
Oh, now you're pushing it.
我要你去找一辆空货车
I need you to pick up an empty van,
把它开到我仓库旁边去
move it to the parking spot
那儿有个停车场
that's aside my storage unit.
具体♥位♥置会有短♥信♥通知
You'll get a text with the location.
是什么事情
What's this about?
克里斯蒂娜的未来
Cristina's future.
只是一辆空货车 没别的了吗
It's just an empty van, nothing else?
车没问题
It's clean.
没有能追查回来伤到我们的东西
Nothing that can come back to us, okay?
可以吗
We good?
哈莉出警的那家商店的监控录像
Surveillance footage from Harlee's bodega
拍到其中一个嫌犯头戴红色帽子
shows one suspect wearing a red hat.
巡警在现场两个街区外发现了这个
And a patrolman recovered this two blocks from the scene.
是我傻 还是现在罪犯一年比一年傻了
Is it just me, or do criminals get stupider every year?
里面是不是还有他的电♥话♥
Got his phone number in there?
洛曼去哪了
Where's Loman?
他刚才还在这儿
He was just here.
可能是去醒脑了
Maybe he went to get his head straight.
或是去为死者默哀
Or to pay his respects.
你我皆知 我堂弟并非完人
We all know my cousin was no angel.
如他所说 他有自己的"癖好"
He had what he called his "Tendencies."
并且时不时会沾染一番
And he tended to them regularly.
但每当孩子们需要教练指导时...
But when the kids needed a coach...
他义不容辞地承担
He stepped up.
我不想把他描绘成圣人的模样
Now I'm not trying to make him out to be some kind of a saint,
但他不该就那样被一枪打死
but he didn't deserve to get shot down like that.
还有人想说两句吗
Is there anyone else who would like to speak?
还有吗
Anyone?
-我有话要说 -来吧 兄弟
- I got something to say. - Go ahead, brother.
要是不拦着的话 他就完了
If we don't pull him out, he's dead.
-去准备车 -我去前门外面
- Go get the car. - I'll be out front.
我...
I, uh...
和杰马并不熟
didn't know Jamarr that well.
我们...
Our, uh...
我们的人生轨迹只有过一次交汇
our paths only crossed once.
是警♥察♥
It's the police!
-他们要干什么 -上帝啊
- What the hell they doing? - Oh, my God.
事情本不该这样
This wasn't supposed to happen, all right?
这么做不对 我只想让你们知道
This wasn't right, and I just want you all to know
我很抱歉
that I'm sorry, all right?
我发自内心感到抱歉
I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart.
-我们走吧 -你干什么
- Let's go. - What are you doing?
-你确定要这么做 -抱歉打扰了
- Are you seriously doing this? - Sorry for the interruption.
警♥察♥办案 抱歉
Official police business, sorry.
难道不能等到出去了再办吗
You couldn't wait till you got outside?
请你后退一步
I need you to back up!
先生 请你后退
Sir, I need you to back up.
把你的手拿开
You can get your hands off me, man,
没那么严重
like, it's not even that serious.
别这样 不必这样
Come on, come on. Yo, we don't have to be like--
我们只要-- 哥们儿 冷静
you know, we can just--yo, calm down, man.
-不必这样 -不要反抗
- It didn't have to be like that. - Stop resisting!
后退 后退
Hey, hey, back up! Back up!
没关系 都冷静一下
Yo, it's all right. It's all right, just calm down.
走吧 我们走
Come on, man, let's move.
-卡洛斯注意后面 -我们走
- Carlos, watch your back! - Let's go.
看见没 赶快走
You see that? Let's go! Go.
你闭嘴 你的疹子怎么样了
Shut up. How's your rash?
你们把洛曼一个人丢在车里了
You left Loman in the car?
对 这件事上沃兹尼亚克错了
Yeah. Wozniak got this one wrong.
无论如何都不该让这孩子留在我们组
There's no way in hell this kid should be in our unit.
情况复杂
It's complicated.
那你来解释一下他抽的这是什么风
Then you explain that crazy-ass move.
去黑人追悼会上寻死
Suicide by angry black mourners?
他没有疯
Look, he's not crazy.
-他只是觉得内疚 -谁都觉得内疚
- He's--he feels guilty. - Hell, everybody's guilty.
他放倒的是个带枪的毒贩
He put down an armed drug dealer.
翻篇儿吧
Get over it.
那枪开得有问题
It wasn't a clean shoot.
等一下 毒贩朝你们开了枪
Hold up, the dealer shot at you.
没有 他没拿枪
No, he wasn't armed.
他当时在玩电子游戏
He was playing a video game.
洛曼掩盖了真♥相♥吗
And Loman covered it up?
不是 我替他做的
No, I covered it up for him.
这都行啊 哈莉
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表