剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
蓝海暮色
第一季 第二集
《蓝海暮色》前情提要
Previously on "Shades of Blue"...
洛曼
Loman!
电子游戏
A video game?
你死了 你死了 你死了
You're dead. You're dead. You're dead.
我听到枪声 很像真的
I heard shots. They sounded real.
你也听到了 对吗
You heard them too, right?
我会保护你
I'll protect you.
那枪开的有问题
It wasn't a clean shoot.
不要提
You don't say.
新来了一位赌博经纪人
There's a new bookie.
你去收钱 再把程序跟他解释清楚
You collect, and then you give him the rundown.
-趴下 -放下武器
- Get on the ground. - Lower the weapon,
-警♥察♥ -桑托斯警探
- Police. - Detective Santos.
被逮捕的是你
It's you who's under arrest.
如果你认罪态度良好
Provided your cooperation leads to convictions,
我们会给你完全豁免权
we'll grant you full immunity.
如果你计划了这一切
Look, if you planned this whole thing
觉得我会背叛我的同事
thinking I was gonna rat out my crew--
你有个女儿 没错吧
You have a daughter, don't you?
帮派的人会四下打探的
Look, the crew's gonna be hitting the street.
不行 克里斯蒂娜的车撞了
I can't. Cristina's car got hit.
她朋友借了她的车 车头都撞烂了
Her friend borrowed it and smashed in the front end.
你之前没说要带窃听
You never said anything about wearing a wire.
宝石中间有个摄像头
There's a camera in the stone.
什么事
What's the matter?
每次背叛都是源于信任
Every betrayal begins with trust.
有个内鬼
There's a rat.
有个内鬼
There's a rat!
组里有个调查局的卧底
An FBI informant on my team.
我得灭了它
I need to kill it.
我得灭了它
And I need to kill it.
你要帮助我
And you're gonna help me,
因为你是我唯一信赖的人
because you're the only one I trust.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
把你知道的都告诉我
Just tell me everything that you've heard.
我们在一起
How many years...
共事多少年了...
have we been working together?
从克里斯蒂娜六岁时
Since Cristina was six.
那就是十年了
That's ten years.
要用这么久才能真正了解一个人吗
Is that how long it takes before you really know someone--
十年之久
is ten years?
八年
Eight?
埃斯巴达跟我♥干♥了八年
Espada's been with me for eight years.
苔丝呢
What about Tess?
十五年了
15 years.
真够久的
That's a long time.
一起参加婚礼 葬礼
Stood up at weddings, at funerals.
六年如何
What about six?
图福和萨珀斯坦 六年了
Tufo and Saperstein-- almost six years.
各六年了
Six years apiece.
六年来一起经历过出警
That's six years of roll call,
艰难抓捕 盯梢
of tough arrests, stakeouts--
六年来看到过各种惨不忍♥睹的
Six years of seeing crime scenes that you're never,
犯罪现场
ever gonna unsee.
假如这事如此难以置信
If it's too hard to believe, it's...
没准就没这回事
probably not true.
四十五年
45 years.
总共是四十五年的
That's 45 years
友谊
of friendship,
忠诚
of loyalty.
老大
Boss...
到底是怎么回事
What is it really?
为什么你突然之间
What is it that has you suddenly
如此确信有人要害咱们
so convinced that someone would do this to us?
红毛西蒙一直打电♥话♥
Yo, Red Simons keeps calling.
一辆装有白色挡板的黑色小轿车
A black sedan with white fenders
在过去一个小时里缓慢经过
has slow-rolled past his liquor store
他的烟酒店门前三次
three times in the last hour.
好吧 让指挥中心派辆警车过去
All right. So have dispatch send a car.
已经派了 但红毛说他交了保护费
They did, but Red says since he pays protection,
他要咱们派个人过去罩着他
he wants one of us to go and hold his hand.
-现在吗 -最多能等十五分钟
- Now? - 15 minutes, max.
我可以去 但我有点喝高了
I mean, I'd go, but I already had a few. You know.
你说怎么办
What you want me to do?
-我带你过去 -哈莉 不行
- I'll take you. - Harlee, no.
你跟我一起去
You and I will go.
你发现队里谁不太对劲 情绪焦躁吗
You notice any of the team acting different, agitated?
咱们是警♥察♥ 这差事本来就让人焦躁
We're cops. Agitation comes with the job.
躲差事 偷偷打电♥话♥
Ducking shifts, private calls--
你懂我的意思
you know what I'm asking.
真不敢相信这些都能成问题
I can't believe this is a real question.
我有确凿的根据 哈莉
I have it on good authority, Harlee.
这个确凿证据能证明我们组里有内鬼吗
And this authority definitely puts an informant in our crew?
是的
Yes.
联调局喜欢吓唬人
The feds deal in fear.
人一旦心里有鬼就会犯错
When people are scared, they make mistakes.
我亲自挑选的团队
I hand-picked this crew.
我了解他们 我能读出他们的心思
I know them. I can read them.
我们睁大眼睛
We pay attention,
这个人的内心良知
and the decent part of this person,
希望自己被发现
the part that, deep down, wants to be discovered--
他会自我暴露的
it's gonna reveal itself.
你听到了吗
Are you hearing this?
快来 酒水小贩正等着我们去照料呢
Come on. A liquor salesman needs some coddling.
两个巡警还不够照料他的吗
Can't two patrolmen coddle him?
在二十年前 有辆车来回开了两次...
You know, 20 years ago, a car goes rolling by twice--
图福说的是黑♥车♥白挡板吗
Didn't Tufo say black import, white fenders?
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
你没事吧
You all right?
-你中枪了 -不 我没事
- You're hit. - No. I'm fine.
我没事 快打电♥话♥
I'm fine. Call it in.
它朝68大街西向逃了
It's heading west on 68th Street.
-只有一个枪手 -是司机 单管霰弹枪
- Just one shooter? - Yeah, the driver. Single-grip shotgun.
他打的是你还是店面
Was he shooting at you or the store?
有区别吗
Does it matter?
三天内就发生了两起涉及警员的枪案
Two officer-involved shootings in three days?
洗澡的时候怕是也要穿防弹衣了
You might want to start wearing Kevlar in the shower.
-说太早了吗 -收到
- Too soon? - Copy that.
伙计们 知道吗
Guys, guess what?
还有两家烟酒店在十分钟前遭袭了
Two more liquor stores shot up ten minutes before this one.
有一起也是驾车枪击
One's a drive-by.
是一辆装着白色挡泥板的黑色进口车
Black import with replacement fenders.
貌似有人想吓唬我们
This sounds like our menace.
不管他们是不是故意的
Intentional or not,
但谁也别想朝我 或者我手下的人
nobody's gonna take a shot at me, my crew,
或者任何人开枪 懂吗
or anybody else, all right?
抓到这个畜生前谁也不准回家
Nobody goes home until we put this son of a bitch in cuffs.
懂了吗 出了事我负责
All right? I'll take the heat,
但我们必须逮着这个枪手
but we got to get this shooter.
好吧 说到枪手...
Oh, speaking of shooters...
哈莉 你跟着我 行吧
Harlee, you're gonna be with me, okay?
我们在警局里指挥
We'll work command at the precinct.
听说我们队员出事了
I heard our team numbers on the scanner.
需要我帮忙吗
Where do you want me?
等我们走了以后
When we all leave,
你就去那边的甜甜圈店里 行吗
I want you to go over to the doughnut shop. All right?
好好待在那里
Just stay there.
需要我去找什么
What am I looking for?
到那你自然就知道了
You'll know it when you see it, okay?
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表