剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Now two visits in two days.
我找着那个保释犯科瓦奇了
I found that parolee--Kovach.
太好啦
That's great.
你干嘛不把车开来带我回家
Why don't you pull the car around and take me home?
他死了
He's dead.
这太令人失望了
Well, that's disappointing, isn't it?
谁杀的他
Who ended him?
警♥察♥
The police.
当时他持有人♥质♥ 他绑♥架♥了自己的儿子
It was a hostage situation. He kidnapped his son.
-什么时候 -昨天
- When? - Yesterday.
他绑儿子的日子还真巧
Hell of a coincidence he goes boosting his kid
就在你找他的同一天
the same day you go looking for him.
这不是巧合
Wasn't a coincidence at all, you know.
我吓到他了
I spooked him.
他跑路了 之后警♥察♥展开搜查
He took off, and there was a manhunt.
你是说我信错了人
So what you're saying is, I trusted the wrong person.
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to help.
就像从前那样帮我吗
Like you helped me back in the day?
那天跌下楼的不只是科瓦奇
Kovach isn't the only one who went off that building.
一名警♥察♥ 我的好友也死了
A cop, good friend of mine, died too.
你以为我想这样吗
You think I wanted that?
听着 我...
Look, I...
我会去找他的保释官谈谈
I'll go talk to his parole officer.
弄份他狱友的名单
Get a list of cellmates.
也许他们说了什么我们能用得上
Maybe they said something we can use.
听着 我会尽我所能
Look, I'll do whatever I can.
不许接触
No touching.
为什么
Why?
就算你没诬陷我 我也伤害过你
Even if you didn't set me up, I hurt you.
我伤你伤得很重
I hurt you a lot.
很长一段时间
I was angry...
我都很愤怒
for a long time.
谁都该有第二次机会
Everybody deserves a second chance.
我希望将来
And I hope to meet
能在监牢外面见到
new Miguel someday...
一个崭新的米格尔
on the outside.
萨珀斯坦不是傻子
Saperstein wasn't dumb.
你不可能在信箱里找到任何线索
You're not gonna find anything in an outbox.
我能证明的就是他是个无聊的家伙
The only thing I can prove so far is that he was boring.
他为了保护个孩子受了伤
He got hurt trying to protect a kid.
也许为了他我们至少该存个疑
Maybe we give him the benefit of the doubt.
我还以为你有更多同情心呢
I thought you'd be a little more invested.
有个叫索菲娅的女人找你
Hey, a woman named Sofia called for you.
她说萨普斯坦的脑水肿状况有所好转
She says Saperstein's cranial edema is subsiding.
什么意思
What does that mean?
医生认为明天上午可以试着
Well, the doctors think they may be able
减少镇定剂的药量
to reduce his sedation by tomorrow morning...
看看他能不能醒来
see if he wakes up.
怎么啦
What's up?
是他干的
He did it.
萨珀斯坦出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Saperstein sold us out.
我跟你说过 让他自己来说
I told you, we're gonna let him speak for himself.
这个就足以说明
This speaks for him...
很有力的
and loudly--
联邦豁免协议
federal immunity contract.
藏在他的卧室 被我发现了
Found it tucked away in his bedroom,
正式豁免协议
藏在地毯下面
literally swept under the rug.
日期是两周前
Dated two weeks ago.
他告密已经有两个星期了
He's been snitching on us for two weeks.
昨天不是联调局探员第一次跟他联♥系♥
Yesterday wasn't the first time the Feds made contact.
他们本来可以拉拢你的
You know, it could have been you that they approached.
联调局的人很会说服人
The FBI is very convincing.
他来找我了
He came to me.
可能是为了抹掉之前做的事
Maybe it was to undo whatever got done.
也可能是他为了自保而偷录我们
Or making sure he saw daylight by getting us all on tape.
他会尽力保护你
He would have tried to protect you...
我们所有人
all of us.
最重要的是 我们都在这儿
Look, the bottom line is, we're all here.
我们都乐观一点吧
Let's just assume the best.
这让我还怎么能再相信别人
How do I ever trust anybody again?
看着我
Look at me.
来 看着我
Come here. Look at me.
我们还是一起的 对吗
We're still a unit, aren't we?
是 队长
Yes, sir.
我会罩着你
And I got your back.
我绝不会让你有事的
I'd never let anything happen to you.
走吧
Come on.
萨珀斯坦夫人在哪儿
Where's Mrs. Saperstein?
图福送她回家了
Tufo took her home.
该做的事做了吗
Did you do what you needed to do?
很难说
Hard to know.
我是说 我去应付了
I mean, I did the dance.
理想的话 米格尔的判断会被扰乱
At best, Miguel doesn't know what to think.
我了解这种感觉
I know the feeling.
萨珀斯坦比看起来的顽强得多
Saperstein is a lot tougher than he looks.
脑肿胀在渐渐缩小
Brain swelling's going down.
可能明早他就能说话了
He could be talking by morning.
后面停车场
你应该回去照顾克里斯蒂娜
You should go home to Cristina.
我留在这儿
I'm gonna stay.
让联调局的人看着他
It just doesn't feel right
我总觉得不放心
letting the Feds watch over him.
要是他什么都记得该怎么办
What if he remembers everything?
那我就坐在他面前
Then I'll sit in front of him
向他说明我的立场
and tell him my side.
解释我为什么那么做 然后...
Explain why I did what I did. And...
让他决定我的命运
let him choose what happens to me.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
一般般吧
I'm okay.
萨普挺过了首个24小时
Sap made it through the first 24 hours.
感谢你的关心
Thanks for your concern.
我们在监视他的情况
We're monitoring his situation,
确保你的安全
and we're making sure that you're safe.
你为什么去里克斯岛
Why were you at Rikers?
直觉告诉我你已经知道原因了
Something tells me you already know.
米格尔·塞佩达是谁
Who's Miguel Zepeda?
一个犯谋杀罪的累犯 他正要提起上诉
A repeat offender on a murder rap with an appeal coming up.
沃兹尼亚克对他有点兴趣
That Wozniak has some interest in.
他是原案的首席调查员
He was the lead investigator on the original case.
他让我去的 我没问问题
He sent me. I didn't ask questions.
我问了
Oh, I did.
塞佩达的回答很有意思
Zepeda came up with some interesting answers.
他提到一个很熟悉的名字 弗兰克·科瓦奇
He brought up a very familiar name-- Frank Kovach.
塞佩达认为杀人的是科瓦奇
Zepeda believes Kovach committed
他是在替科瓦奇坐牢
the murders that he's doing time for.
你相信他
You believe him?
蹲大狱的都是无辜的
Everybody in jail is innocent.
昨天有个无辜的人受到了不公的待遇
Well, somebody innocent got the shaft yesterday--
要么是进监狱的那个
either the guy in prison
要么是从楼上摔下去的那个
or the guy that fell off the building.
摔下去的不止一个人
More than one man fell.
烈性炸♥药♥
沃兹尼亚克利用你知道了
Wozniak used you to find out
塞佩达在上诉时会说出谁的名字
who Zepeda was gonna name at his appeal.
-不 -然后他把那个男人推下去摔死了
- No. - And then he threw that man to his death.
不是这样的
That is not what happened!
沃兹尼亚克十年前陷害了米格尔·塞佩达
Wozniak framed Miguel Zepeda ten years ago,
我想知道为什么
and I want to know why.
我只是给了他一个名字
All I did was give him a name.
快走 快走
Keep moving! Keep moving!
哈莉 哈莉
Harlee. Harlee!
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表