剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
特警到了
The strike team has arrived.
稳着
Sit tight.
他们得手前不要采取不必要的行动
No unnecessary actions until the drop is made.
两辆车都在路上
Both vehicles on the move.
目标2 目标1
-他们在分开 -一个目标 对吧
- They're separating. - One target, correct?
分开路线是谨慎措施
Separate routes are a precaution.
他们应该会去同一个地方
They should land at the same place.
你还清醒吧
You with me?
我需要你保持专注
Need you to stay focused.
我很专注
I am focused.
如果接下来的一小时如计划进行
If the next hour goes as planned,
我们会回到正常生活
we'll be back to normal.
我们会有更好的生活
We'll be better than normal.
你跟琳达说过了吗
You checked in with Linda?
克里斯蒂娜没事 她会一直没事的
Cristina's fine, and she's gonna stay fine.
我一直在对她说谎
I've been lying to her.
告诉她米格尔不是她父亲
Told her straight out that Miguel wasn't her father.
我们会让这成为事实
Well, we'll make it true.
如果米格尔不是白♥痴♥
Miguel would be an idiot
就会叼着你扔给他的钱然后消失
not to take whatever you throw at him and then disappear.
他要的比钱更多
It's about a lot more than money.
人性中可预见的缺陷
A predictable defect of human nature.
金钱几乎总能战胜自尊
Money almost always trumps pride,
如果没有 我会去亲自说服米格尔
and if it doesn't, I'll persuade Miguel myself.
我说真的
Seriously.
我们会搞定的
We'll handle it.
总是事与愿违 沃兹
It just got away from me, Woz.
无论我多努力
No matter how hard I tried...
我就是没办法补救
I just couldn't fix it.
如果一切努力都失败了 哈莉
If all else fails, Harlee,
你就坦白一切然后请求原谅
You come clean and you beg forgiveness.
我不会得到原谅的
I won't get it.
也许一开始不会 但你是她母亲
At first, maybe, but you're her mother.
这亲情是断不了的
There's no way around that.
我想告诉你我很感谢
I want you to know that I appreciate
你为她所做的一切
everything you've done for her.
为我做的一切
For me.
你可以送我台吹雪机
I could use a new snowblower.
沃兹
Woz...
真的
Really.
你改变了我的人生
You changed my life.
我们的生活会回归正常的
We'll get back on track.
我保证
I promise.
不是说好不许打电♥话♥吗
I thought we said no calls.
他们在干嘛
What are they doing?
怎么啦
Yeah?
出麻烦了
Hey, we got a problem.
堵车
Traffic?
不是 完全停下不动了
No, completely stopped.
二号♥车停了三分钟
Van two hasn't moved in three minutes.
你们修得好吗
Can you fix it?
我们都不知道哪儿出毛病了
We don't even know what's wrong.
这车就这么不动了
The van just died.
是电池还是发动机的毛病
Is it electrical or mechanical?
能打着火但发动不了
Sparking, but it won't turn over.
好吧 听着 别管啦
Okay, look, never mind.
把它扔那儿吧
Just leave it.
直接走人
Walk away.
沃兹和我们俩就能搞定
Woz and I can handle this on our own.
你确定
Are you sure?
确定 时间来不及了
Yeah, we have a schedule.
桑托斯警探明白只有把沃兹尼亚克
Detective Santos knows getting Wozniak
引去押运车那儿她才能脱身
to that armored truck is her only out.
那这是怎么回事 爆胎啦
So what is this, a flat tire?
每一次任务都有可能遭遇一两次小挫折
Every operation encounters an unforeseen speed bump or two.
一号♥车还在路上跑吗
Is van one still en route?
是的
Affirmative.
我有不详的预感
I don't like it.
出击仓库
Sweep the warehouse.
解救人♥质♥
Recover our kidnapping victim.
等钱送到后再说
After the cash is delivered.
马上
Now.
我不想再碰上挫折 救人
I don't want any more speed bumps--pick him up.
伙计们 他们说算啦
Guys, they said forget it.
他们要单独行动
They're gonna go alone.
等我一会 我去搞辆车
Give me a second. I'll hail a jump.
他们等不了
They can't wait.
我们可在同一条船上
Hey, we're in this thing together.
我会办好这事的
I'll get us there.
我们能搞定
We got it covered.
至少有一辆车到也好过错过时机
Better to have one van than to miss the window.
我不会妨碍你们 继续吧
I'm not holding you up. Keep going.
图福 听我说 别管啦
Tufo, listen to me, walk away.
给我电♥话♥
Okay. Give me it.
你到底能修好那玩意吗
Can you fix the damn thing or not?
二队 上 快上
Bravo team, go. Go!
突击队在前进中
Strike team advancing.
一号♥车刚驶入三十九号♥街
Van one just turned onto 39th street.
给你两分钟 还修不好就算了
Two minutes. If not, abort.
要是林克莱特要求我们开两辆车去
If Linklater wanted us to have two vans,
他就该准备两辆好的
he should've given us two vans that worked.
别惹人注意
And don't draw any attention.
他们能怎么办 劫辆车
What are they gonna do, carjack someone?
希望他们没那么笨
Let's hope they're smarter than that.
沃兹 我们俩能行
Woz, we can do this on our own.
他们如果搞不定 就靠我们
If they don't make it, we will.
动作快点
Move, move.
准备开展救援 我看到他了
We're on him. I've got a visual.
收到 报告他的情况
Roger that. Report on his condition.
陈探员
Agent Chen?
我的天
Oh, my god.
他被割喉了
His throat's been slit.
不该出这种事的
This wasn't supposed to happen.
你跟我说林克莱特向沃兹尼亚克保证
You told me Wozniak had Linklater's assurance
他们不会杀了他
they were keeping this man alive.
桑托斯警探说这是沃兹尼亚克
Detective Santos said Wozniak's participation
参与此事的条件
was contingent on it.
他们没按计划来
Then they're going off script.
他们不可能照本宣科
They can't throw it out completely.
其中有很多变数
There's too many moving pieces.
这可是一条生命 斯塔尔
This was a man's life, Stahl.
我会负这个责
I will take responsibility for it.
要么我们来背黑锅
We can take the fall,
要么我们把肇事者绳之以法
or we can nail the people responsible.
安保13号♥ 位于六十五号♥街北
Guardian 13, north on 65th.
满载上路
Fully loaded en route.
收到 安保13号♥
Copy, guardian 13.
15分钟后再联络
Next radio check in 15 minutes.
这下可以避开车流了
Time to officially avoid traffic.
开始绕道吧 朋友
Proceed with detour, my friend.
提醒 13号♥车偏离目的地
是否改变路线
改变路线 忽略提醒
生日蛋糕在休息室
Birthday cake in the break room.
马上来
I'll be there in a minute.
我们得测试一下
We get to test the theory
警♥察♥是最好的罪犯 说得对不对
that cops make the best criminals.
下车 不然我就把它炸了
Out of the truck or I blow it up.
下来
Let's go.
她会无视警报五分钟
She'll ignore the alarm for five minutes.
警报 紧急报♥警♥启动
他们没有等第二辆货车
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表