剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
真不知道落了什么好
for whatever good that did.
该撤销他的好公民特权了
Think it's time we revoke his good citizen privileges.
好 看看他没了跟班的
Yeah, well, let's see him try to stir things up
还怎么为非作歹
without a crew behind him.
抱歉直接进来了 我没看到助理
Sorry to barge in--I didn't see an assistant anywhere.
她非要去吃午饭 你迷路了
She insists on taking lunch. Are you lost?
联调局特别探员罗伯特·斯塔尔
Special Agent Robert Stahl, FBI.
内部调查科 唐尼·邦普
Donnie Pomp, internal affairs.
-老婆还是情妇 -哦 磕杠铃上了
- Wife or mistress? - Ah. Incline bar.
要是情妇就好玩了
Mistress is a better story.
对 讲给我前妻听听吧
Yeah, tell that to my ex-wife.
我能帮到你什么呢 探员
So, uh, what can I-- what can I do for you, Agent--
斯塔尔 我只是路过
Stahl. I just wanted to drop by,
告诉你一声我们到你的地盘来了
let you know we're in your backyard
而且我们好像在做同一件事
and we seem to be kicking over the same rocks.
真的吗 我这没什么能吸引联调局注意的
Really? Nothing I can think of warrants federal attention.
是6♥4♥警区的几个警探
Well, it's a few detectives in the 6♥4♥th.
沃兹尼亚克队长那组的
Lieutenant Wozniak's unit.
你有他们的监控信息吧
You've got a surveillance detail on them.
可能有
I might.
我很想知道你怎么看
Well, I'd love to know what your angle is.
只是常规廉政检查
Just a routine integrity check.
没什么特别的
Nothing to waste ink on.
好 联调局现在需要你
Good. 'Cause the bureau needs you
稍微暂停一下检查
to put that on ice for a minute.
有消息说你的一辆车有一天被发现了
One of your follow cars was made the other day, I got word.
你收到消息
You got word, huh?
在内部有人吗
You got someone on the inside?
牛顿第三定律
Newton's third law.
作用力和反作用力大小相等 方向相反
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
拜托 我们是同一边的
Hey, come on, we're on the same side here.
可能我能帮到你
Maybe I can help you out.
我最好什么都不说
Well, it's probably best if I don't say anything,
这不是针对你个人 你也应该明白
and that's nothing personal, you understand.
-当然 -这么跟你说吧
- No, of course. - Tell you what.
如果你真的想帮忙
If you're serious about helping out,
把你的人撤掉再好不过了
the best thing you can do is call off your dogs.
我要是把人撤了
Consider it done,
出于职业礼仪
but maybe, as a professional courtesy,
你能否告诉我 你查出他们犯了什么事
you could let me know if you find anything on these guys.
我尽量和你互通有无
I'll try to quid pro quo.
但我不能保证 唐尼
I can't promise you anything, Donnie.
这就够了
Fair enough.
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
你们这帮涂鸦的家伙
Y'all some sorry taggers.
我们有证据
Got evidence all over you.
把你们抓了个正着吧
Caught you red-handed.
别反抗
Stop resisting!
我们又没离开我们的角落
Yo, we ain't left our corners.
你们怎么能反悔
Why you going back on the deal?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你只需要知道劳尔的名字
Only name you need to know is Raul.
你不能让这些畜生鄙视你 洛曼
You can't let these animals disrespect you, Loman.
我不需要像他们一样
I don't have to act like them either.
他们不会觉得你善良
They don't see it as rising above.
你只是在展现你的软弱
You're showing weakness.
如果你不对他们强硬
You show them anything but steel,
他们就会觉得你好欺负
they're gonna eat you alive.
我要让你成为我的正式使者
I'll make you my official emissary.
你打电♥话♥给他 你要告诉劳尔
With your one phone call, you're gonna tell Raul
如果他不老实点 我就要除掉他
that if he doesn't fall in line, I'm gonna knock him down.
听懂没
You got it?
把他弄走
Get him out of here.
走吧
Come on, come on!
亲自来了 什么事
Okay, in the flesh. What is it?
沃兹尼亚克期待着一批货
Wozniak's expecting a delivery.
什么样的货
What kind of delivery?
我不知道
I don't know.
他只是在发现图福被跟踪之后提到了一下
He just mentioned it after he found out Tufo was being tailed.
看来你的盯梢吓坏了他
Think your shadow's got him spooked.
他们不是我的探子 他们是你的探子
They're not my shadows. They're your shadows.
是内部调查科
It's internal affairs.
内部调查科想干嘛
What does IA want with us?
他们调查警♥察♥不当行为
They investigate police misconduct
而你们警队比污泥还脏
and your crew is dirtier than dirt.
别紧张 我让他们停止了
Don't worry, I backed them off.
这是你的咖啡和甜甜圈
Here's your coffee and donuts.
我去把新鲜奶油拿来
I'll be right back with some fresh cream.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
不是你的类型吗
What, not your type?
联邦调查局没教你基本的女性信♥号♥♥吗
FBI didn't teach you how to read basic female signals?
她可是在给你暗送秋波呐
She was throwing you major vibe.
你都不对人家微笑一下
You didn't even smile at her.
你看她的小费罐 满满当当的
You see her tip jar there? It's overflowing,
这里的甜甜圈也不咋的
and the donuts here aren't that good.
我不觉得你是那种
I don't believe you're one of those good-looking guys
不知道自己帅的帅哥 你懂的
who doesn't know he's good-looking--you know.
你在调戏我吗
You screwing with me?
我只是说如果你看看四周
I'm just saying that if you looked around
放松放松心情
and pulled the stick out of your ass,
你会理清头绪
you could clean up.
在我了结这个案子前
Until I close this case,
你都会是我生活中唯一的女人
you're the only woman in my life.
桑托斯
Santos.
什么
What?
他在哪
Where is he?
不是它
Not it.
他叫曼尼·普恩特斯
His name is Manny Puentes.
他开着坏了尾灯的车被叫到靠边停
He got pulled over rolling a stop with a broken tail light.
我听说这是克里斯蒂娜的车 就把他带来了
When I heard it was Cristina's car, I had him brought here.
该死的 我才修的车
Damn it, I just fixed that car.
你联♥系♥到她了吗
Did you get a hold of her?
没 学校不让她接
No, school wouldn't put her on.
她正在做模拟预修测试
She's in a practice AP exam.
至少她没事 对吧
Well, at least she's okay, right?
听着 还有别的事你要知道
Listen, there's something else you should know--
小子 你偷错车了
Boy, did you steal the wrong car.
我没偷 我只是借
I didn't steal it, I borrowed it.
我告诉了另一位警官我会赔尾灯钱的
I told the other officer I'd pay for the tail light.
他打算打电♥话♥给我女朋友
He was gonna call my girlfriend.
你觉得这没什么大不了
You think this is no big deal?
我认识一个痛恨偷车贼的法官
I know a judge who hates car thieves.
也许我该找个律师
Maybe I should talk to a lawyer.
偷车重罪可以判五年
Felony grand theft auto is five years.
等你坐完牢
By the time you get out,
你都可以租自己的车了 给我接着说谎
you'll be able to rent your own car, so keep lying.
那很可能是她
That's probably her.
我女朋友
My girlfriend.
克里斯蒂娜·桑托斯
我要在她放学后接她的
I'm supposed to pick her up after school.
空影院
Empty theatre.
你眼睛还好吗
How's your eye?
女童军打得都比这个狠
Been hit harder by girl scouts.
听说有人找过你
Heard you had a visitor.
联邦调查局探员说我搅了他的案子
FBI agent said I'm stepping on his toes
说我得停止这么干
and I should back off.
我排了几个人监视你的组员
I put a few surveillance men on your crew.
你干嘛这样
Why would you do that?
为了找到内鬼
To find the leak.
这很明确了 调查局的人在调查我们
And this confirms it. The feds are on to us.
你手下一定有人告密
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表