剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Moses gets a burger!
不告诉我昨晚看到了什么
Moses doesn't get dick
摩西鸟都没得吃
until Moses tells me what he saw last night.
谁...杀了...
Who...killed...
那个老头
the old man?
是恶魔
It were the devil!
这对我们有帮助吗
And this helps us somehow?
摩西 把剩下的告诉她
Moses, tell her the rest of the story.
时间老人和垃圾桶的那段
About father time and the dumpster.
恶魔抓起时间老人
Devil grab up father time,
狠狠地摇着他
shake him real good.
时间老人 他大喊
Father time, he--he--he-- he call out,
救命啊 救命
"Help a body! Help!"
恶魔抄起大棍
Devil take a whackin' stick,
对着老人当头一棒
And crack father time upside the head.
老人应声倒下
Down he goes.
恶魔把他拎起来
Devil pick him up.
丢进了垃圾桶里
Put him in a trash bucket.
我估计你没看见
I don't suppose you saw
恶魔怎么处理大棍的
what the devil did with the whacking stick?
摩西没有看见
Moses didn't see that.
恶魔有没有拿走时间老人的鞋呢
Did the devil take father time's shoes?
摩西也没看见
Moses didn't see that, either.
摩西看见恶魔往哪个方向去了吗
Did Moses see where the devil went?
能跟你说两句吗
Can I talk to you?
有要事谈
I have something important to tell you.
恶魔总吓唬摩西
Devil always scare Moses.
你之前见过恶魔
You seen the devil before?
摩西有汉堡吃吗
Moses get a burger?
大棒敲死摩西
Moses get a whacking stick.
有 有汉堡吃
Yes, you'll get a burger.
得了吧
Come on.
摩西 你在哪看到恶魔了
Moses, where did you see the devil?
城市公交上
City bus.
B12路
B-1-2.
每天都能看见
Every day.
等着
Waitin'.
看着
Watchin'.
等着看什么
Waiting and watching for what?
看恶魔在做什么
For what devil do.
把你勾引过来
Lure you in.
然后偷了你的魂儿
And steal a body's soul.
就是放不下 是吧
Couldn't leave well enough alone, could you?
不知道你在说什么
I'm gonna need some context.
好吧 想想这个
Well, contextualize this:
米格尔·塞佩达起诉以后被释放了
Miguel Zepeda was released after prosecution,
自己没请求过 送上门的好事
unsolicited, offered him a deal.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about that.
别给我撒谎
Don't you ever lie to me.
这里面只有你我有足够的信息
You and I are the only ones with enough information
来促成这件事情
damn enough to make something like that happen.
我受不了对一个无辜的人生活
I'm not comfortable playing fast and loose
就这么坐视不管
with an innocent man's life.
该死 茉莉
Damn it, Molly.
我也想把沃兹尼亚克
I had every intention of exposing
对米格尔的所作所为揭发出来
what Wozniak had done to Miguel,
但要等到我们这边完事以后
after we make the bust.
如果你的举报导致他
If your tip had led to him being dragged
进行人身保护令听证 你知道...
to some habeas hearing, you know how--
我确保这不会发生 结果是一样的
I made sure it didn't, so the outcome is the same.
不 不一样
No. It's not.
这结果意味着我不能信任你
This outcome means I can't trust you.
我们手头上的这个案子
What we have here is a case,
还没板上钉钉
not a foregone conclusion.
你都做了什么
And you did what?
隐晦地威胁地检办公室
Made some veiled threat to the D.A.'s office?
你不能扮演法官和陪审团
You don't get to play judge and jury.
那人因为自己没做过的事
That man spent a decade in prison
坐了十年牢
for a crime he didn't commit.
现在他回到属于他的生活
Now, he's out where he belongs,
别以为我没注意到
and don't think it isn't lost on me
你是在跟我们的线人长谈后
that you suddenly backed off pursuing him
突然放弃调查他的
after a long chat with our asset.
你继续执行任务
You're back on duty.
继续盯梢
Continue the stakeout.
让我知道被绑的那人有没什么动作
Let me know if that kidnapped man moves.
纳瓦不知道检察官手上有什么
Nava doesn't know what the prosecution has?
也许只是我们的关系
Maybe it's just about our relationship.
我们躲过一劫
We dodged a bullet.
他们如果达成了协议
If they're making a deal,
会希望谣言消失
they want the rumor to die.
米格尔被释放可不代表我们躲过一劫
Miguel on the streets is not dodging a bullet.
你知道我的意思
You know what I'm saying.
他的律师已经让他怀疑
His attorney already has him wondering
是不是检察官发现了腐♥败♥的痕迹
if the prosecution uncovered corruption.
他问我们是不是一伙的
He was asking if you and I work together.
如果他发现是我们栽赃他的
If he figures out that we framed him...
我们会先想出办法的
Then we'll figure out something first.
比如
Like what?
他的案子已经很可疑了
His case is already suspicious.
我们不能冒险对付他
We can't risk going after him.
更别说还有联调局的事
Not with the feds.
我觉得这事已经告一段落了
Nah, I think that might be behind us.
萨珀斯坦的联络人找到了唐尼
Saperstein's handler approached Donnie.
他想让他追查我们
He wants him to pursue us
因为联调局的案子被取消了
because the FBI case got killed.
这是不是表示我们要跟唐尼进行下一步了
Does that mean we're moving forward with Donnie?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们只是要转移一笔钱
We were just supposed to move some fat cat's cash.
避税 不会扯上炸♥药♥
Tax evasion, not explosives.
绑♥架♥ 不
And a kidnapped guy? No!
不
No.
有足够的钱
Eh, big enough chunk of change,
我能让米格尔离远点
I could pay Miguel to go away.
我也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
这样的收获
That kind of payday could make
足以改变我们每一个人
such a big difference for all of us.
它依然可以
Well, it still could.
没有米格尔 没有联调局
No Miguel, no feds.
我们都能从头开始
We could just start over.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
所以让苔丝和埃斯巴达跟摩西一块坐公交
Uh, so put Tess and Espada on the bus with Moses.
你是开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
沃兹 那家伙胡言乱语的
Woz, that guy is bats.
这是我们能帮那老兵的唯一线索
It's the only lead we have to help my marine.
哄着他 行不
Just humor him. Okay?
我想找到这恶魔
I want this devil.
你告诉了他们 对吧
You told them, didn't you?
我跟纳瓦的私情
About my affair with Nava?
米格尔是无辜的
That Miguel was innocent?
我信守诺言 哈莉
I keep my promises, Harlee.
那么就是你搭档了
So your partner, then?
她能被自己的影子吓到
She is scared of her own shadow.
她不会那么做
She wouldn't do that.
她没有足够的信息
She doesn't have enough information
去做到那件事
to make something like that happen.
检察官就这么放了他
So the prosecution just let him out?
我们上次吵时 你男朋友不愿合作
Last we argued, your boyfriend played for that team.
我们一直在吵 他也不是我男朋友
We've argued since then, and he's not my boyfriend.
他没干
He didn't do this.
无论是谁干的
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表