剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
He was your source in the mole hunt?
洛曼的事你把我弄得这么紧张
You let me sweat it out on Loman's shooting
却明知不会有什么问题
knowing that we were covered?
我告诉过你没问题的 哈莉 我说过的
I told you we were covered, Harlee, I told you.
你更信任他
You trust him more than me?
这很复杂 我...
It's complicated. I--
答错了
Yeah, wrong answer.
如果要把内务科带进我们圈子
If you're bring I.A.D. into our circle,
你最好信任他多于其他人
then you better damn well trust him more than anyone.
他带我们入局的
He brought us in.
光是听这件事他就付了五万给我们
He delivered $50,000 just for listening.
我们什么也不会做直到我知道细节
We're not committed until I know the details.
是吗 你跟他关系怎样
Yeah, and how do you like him so far?
塑胶炸♥弹♥ 绑♥架♥
Plastic explosives, kidnapping?
我懂 我懂 他明显做得过分了
I know, I know, I know, he's clearly out of his league.
有些事我得去修补
There's things I need to fix.
你该如何修补
How are you gonna fix this?
我们把被绑♥架♥的家伙留在船上几个小时
We'll leave the kidnapped guy on the boat for a few hours.
我晚上过来 确保一切正常
I'll come by tonight and make sure everything's okay.
那不叫修补
That's not a fix!
哈莉 我不再瞒你了
Harlee, no more secrets.
你知道的就是我知道的
You know everything that I know.
不
No.
我知道的更多
I know more.
我有一份六个月的合同
Well, I'm six months into a contract,
而我对服务不怎么满意
and I'm just not happy with the service.
设备是服务的一部分吗
Was equipment part of the package?
是的 但艾伦告诉我还有一个
Yes, but Ellen told me that there are option plans
可选的支付方案
for taking over those payments.
艾伦
Ellen?
我在电♥话♥上跟她聊的
I spoke with her on the phone.
我们这没有叫艾伦的
We don't have an Ellen here.
我发誓我听到的是艾伦
I could have sworn it was an Ellen.
除非你是打给调度
Not unless you called dispatch.
对 我的确打了 调度是指
Right, yeah, I did, dispatch for the...
装甲车服务
Armored car service?
对
Right.
那些服务你也有需要
Did you have a need there as well?
等等 不好意思 我在开会
Just a sec, excuse me. I'm in a meeting.
那你要赶紧结束 沃兹尼亚克来了
That you need to terminate. Wozniak is in the building.
好 我马上
Well, I'll-- I'll get right on that.
-有什么需要帮忙吗 -我要见你上司
- Can I help you? - I need to see your boss.
她现在在里面和一个客户会面
She's in with a client at the moment.
会面可以结束了
Not anymore.
好 请坐 我马上回来
Okay, have a seat. I'll be right back.
没问题 五辆够吗
Absolutely. Would five work out for you?
抱歉 前台有个警官
Sorry, there's a police officer
一定要见你
out front who really wants to talk to you.
非常抱歉 我很快回来
I am so sorry. I'll be right back.
为纽约警♥察♥ 这点时间总是腾得出来的
Well, hey, I always have time for New York's Finest.
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道 他刚刚就在这
I don't know. He was right here.
我不明白
I don't understand.
一个好的调查员会追寻线索
A good investigator goes where the case takes them.
塞佩达是一条可行的线索
Zepeda is a viable lead.
根据已知情况
There's something to be said
我们会有更多收获
for building a case on what we know.
我告诉过你 我们先放下塞佩达
I told you, we're off Zepeda for now.
如果这是条死路
If this road dead-ends,
我们需要有备用方案
we'll need an alternate route to Wozniak.
这不会是死路
It's not going to dead-end.
沃兹尼亚克跟我在调查同样的线索
The fact that Wozniak and I are chasing the same leads
说明我们紧紧跟在他后面
means that we're on his heels.
我们知道塞佩达无辜入狱
We know Zepeda's an innocent man in prison.
正义不会平白无故地发生 要做些什么
Justice doesn't just happen, it's made.
当它降临在你身上 你不能无视它
When that falls to you, you can't ignore it.
我就在无视你 办公室见
Well, I'm ignoring you. Meet me back at the office.
我收到了你的信息
I got your message.
不 我觉得你没收到 哈莉
No, I don't think you did, Harlee.
当你决定给沃兹尼亚克线索时
When you decide to share a lead with Wozniak,
你应该先告诉我 第一护卫安保公♥司♥
you need to tell me. First Guardian Security.
我们俩差点相互碰到
We almost tripped over each other.
你能听到的还要我重复吗
Why would I tell you something that you heard live?
我没有听到你告诉他 所以我去调查了妻子
I didn't hear you tell him, so I went to look into the wife,
结果我碰到了一头戴着警徽的公牛
And I wound up looking at a bull with a badge.
那你错过了真正的进展
Well, then you missed the real development.
去查纽约警局内部调查科
Look into an NYPD internal affairs officer
名叫唐尼·波普的
named Donnie Pomp.
调查他 我已经见过他了
Look into him? I've already met him.
他就是那个跟踪你们队员的人
He was the one who was following your crew.
对 寻找你的线人
Yeah, searching for your informant.
寻找我
Searching for me.
他就是那个给沃兹尼亚克拉活的人
He's the one who brought Wozniak the job,
并且我认为是他在背后操纵
And I think he's pulling the strings.
大多数人来这里
Most folks come in here
来寻找安慰或独处
seeking either solace or solitude.
我从来不爱独处
Never been much for solitude,
最近也没有什么值得安慰的
and there's not much solace circulating these days.
那我就当一个忠实的听众吧
Maybe just a friendly ear?
有一个我记不清的圣人
There's a saint I can't remember.
我听到过一位母亲曾经向他祈祷
I heard a mother praying to him once.
失踪的人的守护神
Patron saint of missing people.
帕多瓦的圣安东尼 遗失物的守护神
Saint Anthony of Padua. Lost things.
那一定是一个伤心的祈祷者
Must have been a sad prayer.
没错 听着
Oh, it was. Listen.
你遗失过东西吗
Have you lost something?
朋友
Friend.
我失去了他因为他从没真正存在过
I lost him 'cause he never really existed,
不是以我认为的方式
not in the way I thought he did.
我每天坐在他旁边 但是
I sat next to him every day, but, uh...
有趣的是
Well, funny thing is, I...
我想念的是我臆想中的他
I miss the person I thought he was,
那个从没有存在过的人
the person that was never there.
我真希望我能跟他说说话
I wish I could talk to him.
好吧 他一定
Yeah, well, he's...
他一定会很喜欢这样
He's gonna love this.
我要看看你藏起来的那一大袋毒品
I need to see that duffel bag of drugs you're hiding.
也许你希望成为艾赛亚医生的圣安东尼
Maybe you were hoping to be Saint Anthony to Doctor Isaiah.
我们的良知是跟神沟通的桥梁
Our conscience is a connection to the divine.
它教我们分辨对错
It tells us what's right and wrong.
当正确与法律不一致时
When what's right doesn't square with the letter of the law,
那就需要做一个选择
then there's a choice to be made.
好吧 你把我整晕了
Okay, you lost me on that one.
艾赛亚做出了他的选择
Isaiah has made his choice.
我不是在说艾赛亚
I wasn't talking about Isaiah.
米格尔·塞佩达
Miguel Zepeda?
你想告诉我为什么联邦调查局在调查
You want to tell me why the FBI is invested
一个十年前的谋杀案吗
in a ten-year-old murder case?
它涉及了一项正在进行中的调查
It touches an ongoing investigation.
这案子的哪一部分
Which part of it?
隐藏的911电♥话♥ 被压制的目击证人
Buried 911 call? The suppressed eyewitness?
整个案子
The entire case.
我恨这类文件
I hate this kind of file.
它说明了那些发誓效忠正义的人
It says the people who've sworn to serve justice
同时又在嘲笑正义
are making a mockery of it.
你是地区检察官 你可以做些什么
You're the District Attorney. You can do something about that.
你为什么不去找被告
Why didn't you go to the defense?
我感兴趣的是做正确的事
I'm interested in doing the right thing,
而不是鼓动一场诉讼
not sparking a lawsuit.
你确定你是纽约来的
You sure you're from New York?
如果你不跟米格尔·塞佩达达成协议
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表