剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetie.
你不会跟别人说吧
Hey, you're not gonna tell anyone right?
你们就此打住的话就不会
Not if it ends today, no.
好的
Okay.
难道今天没人上班吗
Is anybody working today or what?
我们在等拖车 队长
Uh, we're just waiting on the tow truck, lieutenant.
有人把你的车停这儿了 老大
Someone dropped your rig off, boss.
新颜色不错 和你的阴♥道♥很衬
I love the new color. Really brings out your vagina.
基佬
琳达知道你喜欢黑货吗
Hey, does Linda know you're into dark meat?
别闹
Come on.
那是我老婆给我订的
My wife gave me that subscription.
你们是想看我打手♥枪♥还是咋地
You guys gonna watch me jerk off or what?
我不忙
Oh, I'm not busy.
快走 回去上班
Let's go, back to work.
你终于要兑现梦想
Finally gonna follow your dream
去当玫琳凯的销♥售♥小姐了吗
of becoming a Mary Kay lady?
不是 我留那给自己当退休礼物
No, I'm saving that as a treat for when I retire.
劳尔的大作
That's a paint job from Raul.
你准备送什么样的感谢信
What kind of thank you note you going to send?
苔丝说得对 这些都会变成陈年旧事
Tess was right--this would all be ancient history
只要我分出一小块
If I'd just broke off a little piece of the haul
给他
and gave it to him.
不行 会有传言说你给了劳尔好处
No, word gets out that you did Raul a favor,
所有人都会来要同样待遇
then everybody wants the same.
如果这样做能维持和谐的话
If it means keeping the peace,
我愿意冒这个险
then I'm gonna take that risk.
你一旦放开底线
You start moving those lines,
最终你就会忘记自己的初衷
eventually you forget why you drew them in the first place.
哈莉 我没办法多线作战
Harlee, I can't fight wars on multiple fronts.
我脑袋背后只长了一对眼睛
I only got one set of eyes in the back of my head,
而它们还得找刀
and they're looking for a knife.
也许就这一次
Then maybe, just this once,
你得让别人替你作战
You let somebody else do the fighting for you.
说得对
Yeah.
帮个忙 把这个放到证据库里
Do me a favor. Put this back in evidence.
乐意效劳
Gladly.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
去找个战士
I'm gonna find a soldier.
桑托斯警探 曼尼好心同意
Detective Santos. Manny has graciously agreed
不起诉骚扰罪
not to press assault charges.
你知道我的住处
You know where I live?
你当然知道
Yeah, of course you do.
车在那儿
Car's over there.
直接开过去 路上别停 明白吗
Drive straight there, no stops. You understand?
我很抱歉 女士 我想说
I'm really sorry, ma'am. I want you to know
我非常喜欢并尊重克里斯蒂娜
I really like and respect Cristina.
那为了避免她的不快
Well, then you won't want to upset her
你就别跟她说这事
by telling her about this.
是这孩子还是这事惹了你
Is it the boy or the situation?
两者都是
Both.
克里斯蒂娜跟我之间从来没有秘密
Me and Cristina never had secrets between us.
这是个大秘密
This is a big one.
你十六岁的时候也什么都跟父母说
Yep. Tell your parents everything when you were 16?
没有 但你肯定都说
No. But I bet you did.
严格遵循童子军守则
Followed all the rules in the boy scout handbook?
鹰级童子军
Eagle scout.
你当然是
Of course you were.
需要帮助时有人在场很不错
Well, it's nice to have one around when you need it.
算你欠我一次
You can owe me one.
一次什么
One what?
他说了什么
What did he say?
谁
Who?
谁 圣诞老人 还有谁
Who? Father Christmas. Who do you think?
他说兔子不吃窝边草
He said don't screw where you eat.
意料之中
Well, that's expected.
你打算怎么办
So how do you want to play it?
办什么
How do I want to play what?
溜出去
Getting out of here.
我们那间旅馆房♥间还能用十八小时
We got the hotel room for 18 more hours.
开什么玩笑 老天
Seriously? God.
咋啦
What? What?
你得有多蠢
How stupid are you?
很明显非常蠢
Apparently pretty damn stupid.
两小时前你求我和你做♥爱♥
Two hours ago you were begging to have sex with me.
求你 我们进那屋前你一直
Begging? You were practically humping my leg
抱着我大腿不放
before we got in the room.
是吗 是谁说"把手放我身上"来着
Oh yeah? What happened to "Put your hands on me"?
把手放你身上
Put my hands on you?
你想让我把手放你身上
You want my hands on you?
老大刚把我从半裸的你身边带走
My boss just pulled me off of you half-naked,
告诉我不要再这样了
telling me that I'd better knock it off.
我也会这么做
So that is exactly what I'm gonna do.
这怎么是我的错
In what bizarro world is this my fault?
是你来找的我
Remember you came on to me.
沃兹说的没错 你们都一样
Woz is right. You're all the same.
别把我跟你丈夫归为一类 好吗
Don't lump me in there with your husband, all right?
那混♥蛋♥把你视为理所当然的
That son of a bitch takes you for granted.
是谁陪着你的 我
And who's there for you, huh? Me.
我不需要你陪
I don't need you to be.
沃兹尼亚克先生 快坐
Senor Wozniak. Sit down.
让德文特给你好好擦擦鞋
Let Devonte treat you to a spit polish.
-里昂 招呼着 -我不是来
- Leon, take care of this-- - Nah, I'm not here
给我的脚挠痒痒的 谢谢
to get my feet tickled, thanks.
我们一直信守承诺
We've kept our promise.
我的伙计们一直都很守规矩
My boys have been on their best behavior.
所以我来了
That's why I'm here.
有一处高端房♥产就要开业了
Some prime real estate is about to open up,
我觉得你可以接手
and I think you've earned it.
-你想要什么 -遵守规矩
- What you want for it? - Just follow the rules.
除指定街角外不能做生意
No business outside designated corners.
如果你的人越界了 就叫他们回来
If your crew starts to stray, you pull them back.
如果惊动了我 交易取消 你失去一切
If I have to do it, deal's off--you lose everything.
吃牛肉前
If I'm eating the beef,
我得知道牛是从哪来的
I want to know whose cow it is.
-劳尔·门德斯 -该死
- Raul Mendez. - Oh, hell no.
那是个疯子 整天把人烧成灰
Boy's crazy, burning bodies all damn day.
我太漂亮了不能死在他的炉子里
I'm too pretty to be cooked up in his oven.
我们可以共同确保那不会发生
You and I are gonna make sure that doesn't happen.
有兴趣吗
You interested or not?
你怎么来了
What a surprise.
-快进来 -你看上去真美
- Come in. - Wow, you look incredible.
来得正好 能帮下忙吗
Perfect timing. You mind?
当然
Oh, sure.
今晚有约会还是什么
You got a hot date tonight or something?
你是当真的吗
Are you serious?
抱歉
Right, sorry.
我发现之前忘记付你钱了
I, um, realized I didn't pay you earlier,
我可不想你让经理来打断我的腿
and I didn't want you to send your manager to break my legs.
我也给你准备了些东西
I have something for you too.
我朋友马可有一家叫热情似火的饭店
My friend Marco owns a restaurant called Tropical.
他能教你做巴西风味的食物
He can teach you to cook Brazilian food.
为你的约会
For your date.
上次我下厨房♥
I don't know. Last time I touched a stove,
失去了一条眉毛
I lost an eyebrow.
你的女伴会喜欢的
Your girl will love it,
只需要150美金
and it will only cost you $150.
这能给厨艺班买♥♥不少面粉了
That's a lot of dough for a cooking class.
我可是干了更少事收了更多钱呢
I've charged a lot more for a lot less.
学成后可要亲自下厨谢我
I'm expecting a home cooked meal in return for the tip.
如果第一个姑娘没中毒 那就一言为定
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表