剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
拖车
Tow truck?
没错 来拖克里斯蒂娜的车
Yeah, for Cristina's car.
你之前说她车撞坏了
You said she banged it up.
罗德尼负责那区的车辆调配
Rodney over at the precinct motor pool,
他就帮你个忙
he's hooking you up.
沃兹 你不必这么做的
You know, Woz, you don't have to do that.
最好能给她上一课 不是谁家都有修车行的
It's better she learns that not everyone has a motor pool.
我知道 但反正我们有人嘛
I know, but take advantage of it, all right?
安全到家
Home safe.
明天见
Safe tomorrow.
给你买♥♥了啤酒
Bought you a beer.
哥们儿 你不能把我在这拷上一个小时
Man, you can't cuff me out here for an hour.
等会儿再说吧
Save it for later.
我请律师了
I got my lawyer.
你没有律师
You don't get a lawyer.
只有我
All you get is me.
我们这儿没什么大买♥♥卖♥♥
Look, ain't no big play here.
就杰马和我卖♥♥点散货赚点小钱
Jamarr and I sold alone looking to make a quick dollar,
没有囤货
not wrestle corners.
如果你的哥们儿杰马
It wouldn't be if your buddy Jamarr
没朝警♥察♥开枪还行
hadn't taken a shot at a cop.
你现在麻烦大了 我的朋友
You'd be in a lot less trouble now, my friend.
杰马连枪都没有
Hey, Jamarr didn't even have a piece.
他在打游戏突然就被突突了
He got popped playing video games.
我没法相信
I find that very hard to believe.
当时我在场
I was there.
趁他没冲我来 我先跳窗了
Had to bolt before he shot my ass too.
幸亏我没枪 不然有那条子好受的
Pig's lucky I didn't have my own piece.
直接两枪崩他眉心
I'd have put two between his eyes
让那贱♥人♥连眼都来不及眨
before the bitch could blink.
这话你告诉过别人吗
Did you tell anybody that?
我说了
Like I said,
我要找律师
I want my lawyer.
问你点事 厄尔
Let me ask you something, Earl.
你有孩子吗
You got kids?
当然没有
Hell, no.
我结扎了
I wrap my junk up.
很好
That's good.
如果你是个父亲 我就要犹豫一下了
If you were a father, I'd have to think twice.
在我眼里
From what I understand,
你是个自私的混♥蛋♥
you're a selfish prick
漠视无辜生命
with a blatant disregard for innocent life,
碰巧还掌握了
who happens to have information
对我所爱之人不利的信息
that could hurt someone that I love,
所以我只有两个选择
so you leave me with two options.
第一个选择最简单 送你入狱
The first option's the easiest: book you,
问心无愧 低头不语
keep a clean conscience and my head down,
但我做了一个艰难的决定 厄尔
but I make the hard choices, Earl.
我要为邻里做出牺牲
I sacrifice for the needs of the neighborhood,
而你 我的朋友
and you, my friend,
你根本无足轻重
are on the other side of that scale.
干毛啊 伙计
What the hell, man?
天啊 不要 求你了
Man, no, please.
我什么也不说
Please, I--I won't say anything.
别开玩笑了 老天
Don't be playing me, man.
我什么也不会说的 求你了
I won't say anything, please, just--
不要...
please don't--
老天 不要
Man, please.
求你了 饶了我吧
Please, I'm begging you. Please.
为了顾全大局 厄尔
For the greater good, Earl.
我为人♥民♥服务
I protect and serve it.
支付给哈莉·麦科德 $10,000
壹万元整 来自Matthew Wozniak
他知道了 对吗
- He knows, doesn't he?
我们干了什么
What we did.
听着 他会保护你
Look, he'll protect you.
他期望你忠诚
He'll expect loyalty,
但他会罩着你
but he'll protect you.
"忠诚"指什么
What do you mean by "Loyalty"?
看情况了
It depends on the day.
抱歉来晚了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
我时间不多
I don't have a lot of time.
琳达今晚要户外烧烤 需要我去采购
Linda's got me shopping for the barbecue tonight.
庆祝你们团队的无可挑剔的表现
You celebrating your team's impeccable performance record?
我们救了你们的场 对吗
We're covered on your end, right?
严格来讲洛曼打了漂亮的一枪
Loman officially made a clean shoot.
据我所知
Hey, as far as I'm concerned,
你的新人
your rookie,
他帮我们大忙
he did us all a favor.
那个孩子也许值得保护
The kid might be worth protecting.
这都是为了保护哈莉
Well, it's all about protecting Harlee.
你懂的
You know that.
我想让她加入进来
I want to bring her in on the job.
除非不得已
Not until we have to.
那些人异常谨慎
These people value discretion.
让他们高兴 对我们都有好处
We make them happy, we all benefit.
就一晚 只提供保安措施
One night providing security only.
一个晚上 队长
One night, Lieutenant.
你从哪儿搞来的
Where did you get that?
这是你最常佩戴的首饰
This is the piece of jewelry that you wear the most.
我女儿送我的
My daughter gave it to me.
现在成为她送给刑事司法系统的礼物
Now it's her gift to the criminal justice system.
你之前没说要带窃听
You never said anything about wearing a wire.
我很多事情之前都没说过
I didn't say anything about a lot of things.
事情就是这样的 转过去
That's how this works, so turn around.
我要给你带好
I got to set it.
我说了转过身去
I said turn around.
马上
Now.
头发撩上去
Lift your hair.
不许靠近我的住所
Stay out of my apartment.
宝石中间有个摄像头
There's a camera in the stone.
还能接收音频
Audio's in the setting.
我们在几百码之内都
It emits a signal that we can pick up
可以收到它发出的信♥号♥♥
from within a few hundred yards.
你做完了吗
Are you done yet?
我测试一下 随便说点什么
Say something so I can test it.
他们都是好人
These are good people.
你真是个漂亮姑娘
Oh, you gorgeous girl.
你来了我太高兴了
Oh, glad to see you could make it.
你为什么总迟到
Why are you always late?
为什么不能准时
Why can't you ever be on time?
-对吗 -是啊
- Right? - Ah.
水果
Fruit.
我知道 没人在户外烧烤时吃水果
- I know, nobody eats fruit at a barbecue.
好啦
All righty.
待会儿再来拿
Come back for more.
我们找到了 就在洗衣间旁边
We get it. Next to the laundry.
但洗衣间要下楼
But the laundry room went downstairs.
-我们下楼了 -沃兹马上要去
- That's what we did. - So Woz will go immediately--
一切都很好
Oh, it's all good.
他又把汉堡烤糊了
Oh, he's burning the burgers again.
这人没有咱们可怎么活啊
What would the man do without us?
两头忙活呗
Goes both ways.
不 我有个孩子 所以你和我
No, I have a kid, so you and I--
我看你要准备进行
I think you're gonna start getting into, like,
专业烹调
professional cooking.
不 我要你过来做
No, I'll let you come over for that.
进来
In here.
怎么啦
What is it?
什么事
What's the matter?
发生什么了
What happened?
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表