剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
来控制你
and they use it to control you.
但是
But...
他说这么些年来
He said that these years,
监狱给了他一个改过自新的机会
they gave him a chance to become a better man,
他现在有了做父亲的资格
someone worthy of being my dad.
他表现出的这幅面孔
And this facade that he's showing you
让我很担心
is so scary to me,
因为我了解他的真面目
because I know what it masks.
米格尔不是性情中人
Miguel isn't impulsive.
他没有被错怪
Miguel isn't misunderstood.
他是个好算计
He is a calculating,
爱记仇的怪物
unforgiving monster.
我知道我撒了谎
I know that I lied to you
说他不是你父亲
about him being your father,
这么做是不对的
and that was wrong,
我只是想保护你
but I was just trying to keep you safe.
我犯的错不仅仅是撒谎
Lying isn't the only mistake that I've made.
我让你失望了
I've let you down...
有些是你知道的 有些是你不知道的
in ways that you know and in ways that you don't,
我会付出代价的
and I'm gonna have to pay for that, okay?
但重要的是
But it's important
你要知道我做的一切都是为了你好
that you know that I believe that I was doing right by you.
最后一次乘机通知
Final call for ticketed passengers...
好啦
Okay.
请速到登机口
Please make your way to the boarding area
办理登机
for immediate boarding.
吉玛阿姨怎么来了
What's Aunt Gemma doing here?
你得去她那儿住一段时间
You're gonna be staying with her for a while.
什么
What?
泽西市
In Jersey City?
妈妈 上学怎么办
Mom, what about school?
我的朋友怎么办
What about my friends?
这的确很难
It's not gonna be easy.
你很坚强的
You're strong, okay?
而且心胸宽广
And with that big heart of yours--
妈妈 你要去哪
Mom, where are you going?
妈妈 你不能离开我
Mom, you can't leave me.
克里斯蒂娜 别这样
Cristina, please.
妈妈 我们俩心心相印
Mom, we're a team.
我需要你
I need you.
妈妈
Mom!
还好吗
You good?
不得不说
I got to admit,
我们小看你了
we had you pegged wrong.
对啊 你
Yeah, you--
真是救了我们一命
you really saved our asses.
我们能逃过一劫吗
You think we'll get away with this?
不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
重要的是你刚才说"我们"
The important thing is you just said, "We."
听说有群混混
Hear we got some bangers
在篮球场那边招兵买♥♥马
running recruitment out of the Y basketball courts.
想不想去抓点坏人
You want to go catch some bad guys or what?
当然
Sure,
但我来开车
but I'm driving.
我已经受不了开破车了
I'm tired of riding bitch.
怎样啦 哈莉
Well, hi there, Harlee.
我不会送钱过去的
I'm not sending the address to the money
除非你把豁免协议发到我邮箱里
until I see the immunity contracts in my email.
再说一遍
Say it again.
说什么一遍
Say what again?
说我赢了
Say that I win.
你投降
You submit.
我会下狠手的 斯塔尔
I'll do it, Stahl.
我会把钱都烧了
I'll burn the money.
你不会的
No, you won't.
这次你玩输了 哈莉
This time it's you who's been outplayed, Harlee.
沃兹尼亚克把什么都拿走了
Wozniak took everything.
留了那个给你
Left you that.
要我告诉你计划变了
Said to tell you the plans have changed.
别把口袋拉在出租车里
Don't leave that bag in a cab.
那是克里斯蒂娜的大学基金
That's Cristina's college fund.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
做你向我求助我就会做的事
What I would've done if you came to me.
担责任
Taking the bullet.
你得停手
You need to turn around.
回家去
Go home,
亲亲咱们的姑娘
give our girl a kiss.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我跟你说我逃了 但我做了个交易
All right, I told you I was running but I cut a deal.
为了团队我准备自首
I'm turning myself in for the crew.
我也做了这个交易 哈莉
I cut the same deal, Harlee.
昨晚我在一个餐厅和斯塔尔
I saw Stahl looking lonely at a diner
单独会了面
last night.
大概我更值钱吧 哈莉
Guess I'm a bigger fish, Harlee.
别见怪
No offense.
沃兹 你不能这么做
Woz, you can't do this.
我不介意
I'm at peace with this.
我累了
I need peace.
不 你不明白真♥相♥
No, you don't know the truth, okay?
我骗了你
I lied to you.
联调局的人不是昨晚才找我
The Feds didn't pick me up last night.
一直都是我
It was me all along.
我是内鬼
I was the mole.
我知道 哈莉
I know, Harlee.
我知道
I know.
你说联调局的人昨天找到了钱
You said the Feds found the money yesterday
然后把钱交给了你
and gave it to you.
我昨晚跟斯塔尔聊过了
I talked to Stahl last night.
联调局还想要那笔钱
The Feds still wanted the money.
告诉我真♥相♥ 哈莉
Give me the truth, Harlee.
别再隐瞒了
No more secrets.
我不能让大家都栽了
I couldn't let everyone go down.
我偷钱是为了保护我们所有人
I stole the money to keep us whole.
你为保护克里斯蒂娜所做的一切
Everything that you would do to protect Cristina...
也是为了我
that's you for me.
我不想再失去一个女儿
I don't want to lose another daughter.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
不
No.
一定有办法的
There has to be some way.
除非你手上有联调局的把柄
Well, unless you have something on this Fed
是我不知道的
that I don't know about...
我想我们这条路走到头了
I think we've reached the end of the road.
等等 沃兹
Wait, Woz.
沃兹 等等
Woz, wait.
沃兹尼亚克队长 趴在地上
Lieutenant Wozniak, on the ground!
把手放在我们能看见的地方
Hands where we can see them!
队长 马上趴下
Lieutenant, on the ground now!
对 我还在理清一些事情
Yeah, I'm still sorting a few things out,
也许早上能去接克里斯蒂娜
but I may be able to pick Cristina up in the morning.
吉玛 谢谢你的帮忙
Gemma, thanks for doing this.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
真美
So stunning.
这还不是你最让人无法抗拒的部分
And that's not even the most irresistible part of you.
我们有协议的 米格尔
We had an agreement, Miguel.
我给了你二十万条理由离我远点
I gave you 200,000 reasons to stay away.
是吗
Did you?
一定是不小心都忘了
Must've slipped my mind.
你的手♥枪♥是
That handgun of yours is a barrier
进行文明对话与和解的障碍
to a civilized conversation, to reconciliation.
怎么 还想在你的档案里加上盗窃
What, now we're gonna add theft
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表