剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Talking to someone?
是的 和米凯拉打电♥话♥
Yeah, yeah-- um, Michaela.
我把计算机课本落在她家了
I left my Calc book at her house.
你睡觉没脱衣服吗
Did you sleep in your clothes?
说"睡觉"好像有点夸张了
To call it "sleep" would be an overstatement.
你昨晚什么时候回的家
What time did you get home last night?
很晚
Late.
妈 怎么了
Mom, what is it?
我...
I, uh...
他...
He...
妈 我很遗憾
Mom, I'm so sorry.
天啊 我就是忍♥不住去想...
God, I just keep thinking--
要是从顶楼摔下去的人是你该怎么办
What if it would have been you on that rooftop?
不是我
It wasn't.
我知道萨珀斯坦遭遇的不幸
I know how torn up everybody is
让大家悲痛欲绝
about what happened with Saperstein.
我更明白想搞清楚萨珀斯坦
And I know it's even harder
是否是线人这件事更是难上加难
wondering whether or not Saperstein was an informant.
但我们不能因为错怪他是线人
But we can't trade everything that makes sense about the guy
就抹杀他的所做所为
for the one thing that doesn't.
他作为一名英雄死去
He died a hero.
他作为我们的朋友死去
He died our friend.
铭记这两点
Remember that.
要是联调局还盯着我们怎么办
What if the feds are still onto us?
就算萨普死了
Just because Sap is gone,
也不代表我们不会火烧屁♥股♥
doesn't mean we don't still have heat.
我们还不清楚有没有火
We don't know if there ever was heat.
谁都还没被查到
None of us have been pinched.
如果联调局找上门
And if the feds reach out,
你们就微笑点头 然后来找我
then smile, nod, and come to me.
我们必须齐心协力才能度过难关
Only way through this is together.
我们此时此刻的任务
Our job right now, today,
就是保持清醒的头脑
is to just get our heads straight.
尽你们的全力
Do whatever you got to do
走出阴霾 振作精神
to get on the other side of this.
他是个内鬼
He was a rat.
所以我们没什么好振作的
I'm not sure there is another side to that.
我说了 尽你们的全力
Like I said, do whatever you have to do.
图福
Hey, Tufo.
萨珀斯坦的尸体正在准备下葬
Saperstein's body is being prepared for burial.
我需要你去太平间 给他母亲以慰藉
I need you to go to the morgue and hold his mother's hand.
可是她会追问一些问题
She's gonna be looking for answers.
一些连我也不知道答案的问题
Answers I don't have, myself.
你就告诉她
Just tell her that
她的儿子为救一名小男孩牺牲了自己
her son died a hero saving a kid.
好吧
All right.
苔丝 来 你跟我走
Tess, come on. You're with me.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
昨晚我有一个朋友去世了
A friend of mine died last night.
他不是去世 哈莉
He didn't just die, Harlee.
他是被沃兹尼亚克
He was murdered.
谋杀的
Twice.
还是两次
By Wozniak.
我需要你向我证实这一点
I need you to confirm that for me.
跟我解释一下你为什么要拒绝作证
Help me understand this misguided omertà
去维护一名杀人犯
that compels you to protect a murderer.
是我杀了他
I killed him.
可你说过事情发生时你不在现场
You told me you weren't on that building when it happened.
没错 但萨珀斯坦在
No, but Saperstein was.
如果我没有答应做你们的线人
And if I hadn't agreed to be an informant,
如果我在被你们逮捕后
If I would have just gone to Wozniak
直接去找沃兹尼亚克
right after you arrested me,
他也不会死
He wouldn't have been, either.
而你会锒铛入狱
And you'd be in jail.
或者已经死了
Or dead.
好像死亡不是我最终的归宿似的
Beginning to wonder if that's not where I belong.
你没有把他推下去
You didn't push him off.
对 但是我让他落到那般地步的
No, but I got him there.
全部因我而起 因我结束
This all begins and ends with me.
不 是因沃兹尼亚克而起
No. It began with Wozniak.
因为他我才选了你
He's the reason I picked you up.
但是 哈莉你说得对
But, yeah, you're right, Harlee.
这件事情会在你这里了结
This is going to end with you.
等我们抓到他后 这一切对你就结束了
And this will all end for you when we finally nail him.
说自己想听的话
Telling you what you want to hear
并不能让这一切变成现实
isn't gonna make it true.
你知道这是真的
You know it's true.
他所犯的盗窃罪和恐吓罪程度之深
He's way beyond the larceny and intimidation
已经不能用维持治安来正名了
you've been justify as policing.
十年前 他让一个无辜的人身陷囹圄
Ten years ago, he put an innocent man in jail.
我想知道为什么
I want to know why.
沃兹尼亚克为什么要陷害米格尔·塞佩达
Why did Wozniak frame Miguel Zepeda?
你是有真凭实据
You have proof of this,
还是这只是你的猜测
or are we down to jailhouse conjecture?
我不会把凶案目击者称为"猜测"
I wouldn't call an eyewitness to the murder "Conjecture."
什么目击者
What witness?
这是在浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
再等五分钟 他们就到了
Five minutes longer. They'll be here.
每个试图报案的布鲁克林小孩儿都这么说
Said every kid in Bed-Stuy who ever tried to report a crime.
看 他们来了
Look, here they are.
小美女
Hey, gorgeous.
-嗨 -你好
- Hi. - Hey.
对萨珀斯坦的事非常抱歉
I'm so sorry about Saperstein.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
非常感谢你们来
Thanks so much for coming.
你知道为了你我一定会来的
You know I'd show up for you.
这是我的朋友曼尼
This is my friend Manny.
我是沃兹尼亚克队长
Hey, lieutenant Wozniak.
这位是纳萨里奥警探
And this is detective Nazario.
看样子和人打架输了
Wow, looks like you lost an argument
被球棒伤得不轻啊
with a Louisville slugger, huh?
曼尼昨晚和几个朋友在公园
Manny was at the park last night with a couple of friends,
两个巡警骚扰他
and two patrol officers started harassing him,
他保护了自己
and he defended himself.
他们就把他打成这样了
This is what they did.
治安警♥察♥把你的脸打花了
Peace officers do a dance on your face like that,
他们必须把你带回警局
they'd be forced to take you in.
他们把你带去警局了吗 曼尼
Did they take you in, Manny?
他们说不值得为了我去做书面报告
They said I wasn't worth the paperwork.
你还有什么没有告诉我们的吗
Is there anything you're leaving out of this story?
有触犯法律吗
Maybe any laws that were broken?
那些警官触犯的法律怎么算呢
What about the laws those cops were breaking?
知道他们的名字吗
Did you get their names?
其中一个叫霍利斯特
One of them was Hollister.
另外一个踹我的
Couldn't see the other's badge
没看到警徽 因为我在他们脚下
from under the boot he was kicking me with.
-曼尼 -早就告诉过你了吧
- Manny-- - I really got to say I told you so?
晚些打给你
I'll call you later.
我和他说你会帮忙的
I told him you would help.
克里斯蒂娜 我知道你觉得自己做得对
Cristina, I know you think you're doing the right thing,
但是你应该和你妈妈谈一下这件事
but this is something you need to talk to your mom about.
我会的
I will.
只是现在不行
Just not yet.
她不知道我在和他交往
She doesn't know I'm seeing him.
他们在那边
That's them over there.
-哪个 -盯着你胸的那个
- Which one? - The one staring at your rack.
你们是特雷斯特曼和霍利斯特吗
You, uh, Trestman and Hollister?
你是谁
Who's asking?
沃兹尼亚克队长
Lieutenant Wozniak.
6♥4♥警区 对吧
From the 6♥4♥th, right?
我听说你们的人昨天遭遇不测了
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表