剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Hi.
你出狱了
You're out.
是的
Yeah.
控方联♥系♥了我的律师 他们达成了协议
Prosecution called my lawyer. They cut a deal.
她认为法♥院♥掩盖了一些
She thinks they uncovered something
不想在法庭上曝光的秘密
they didn't want people to hear in court.
你怎么知道我出狱了
How'd you know?
我在警局门口看到你了
I saw you at the precinct.
我以为你也看到我了
I thought you saw me too.
我还以为你会待在你母亲家
I just figured you were staying at your mom's.
我本来想问你...
Uh, I wanted to ask you...
允不允许我去见克里斯蒂娜
for permission to see Cristina.
那你为什么没问
Then why didn't you?
我看到了那位把我抓起来的警官
I saw that detective that put me away.
沃兹尼亚克
Wozniak.
你们俩在一起工作多久了
How long have you two been working together?
没有
I don't.
虽然我们在同一个警局 但他是个混♥蛋♥
I mean, same precinct, but he's an ass.
我尽量和他保持距离
I keep my distance.
那...
So, um...
关于克里斯蒂娜...
about Cristina...
对 关于这件事...
Yeah, about that, um,
克里斯蒂娜看了一些旧物证照片
Cristina saw some old evidence photos.
什么物证照片
What kind of evidence?
我被打得鼻青脸肿的照片
The black and blue kind.
米格尔 已经十年了
Miguel, it's-- it's been ten years.
你跟我说你变了
You told me that you changed,
我也察觉到你的变化
and I sense a difference in you.
那就找个地方 找份工作
Find a place. Get a job.
努力成为令人值得依靠的男人
Work at being someone she can respect.
然后我们再谈 好吧
Then we'll talk. Okay?
十年了 哈莉
Ten years, Harlee.
都等了这么久也不急这一时 是吧
What's a little while longer, huh?
谢谢
Thank you.
回头再联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch.
今早你在垃圾箱里发现的那个男人
The guy that you found in the dumpster this morning.
-你认识他吗 -我经常见到他
- Did you know him? - I see him.
他常来买♥♥咖啡 我跟之前那位警官说了
He buys coffee. I told this to the other police.
我们是在跟进调查
We're just following up.
最晚没有其他诡异的事发生吗
Nothing else funky last night?
街角有一家变♥态♥俱乐部
There's a pervert club on the corner.
那儿每晚就挺诡异的
I see funky every evening.
感谢你的配合 谢谢
We appreciate your time. Thank you.
你不要监控录像
You don't want his security footage?
不 如果我们开始拿走录像
No-- we start confiscating footage,
其他警探又要开始
the other detectives are gonna
大惊小怪了
get their panties in a bunch.
不介意的话我想问一下
If you don't mind me asking,
我们为什么要为海军陆战队员洗清嫌疑
why are we looking to clear this marine anyway?
因为他们有一半还在沙漠里战斗
Because half of him is still in the desert,
而另外一半值得受到无罪推定
and the other half deserves the benefit of the doubt.
和马路对面的都谈过了
Spoke to eryone on the other side.
什么都没看见
Nobody saw anything.
你和马路对面的都谈过了吗
You talked to everyone on the other side?
那个大叔也谈过了
What about James Brown there?
-必须去问吗 -对啊
- Do I have to? - Yeah.
他可能看见了 他也是长了眼睛的啊
He could have seen it. He's got eyes.
-去问他 快去 -是 长官
- Go ask him. Come on. - Yes, sir.
抱歉 他出来了
"I'm sorry, he's out"?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我家邻居的狗跑出来
I leave more concerned messages
我的留言都比你的要担心
when my neighbor's dog gets out.
哈莉 这位是我的同事安德莉亚
Harlee, this is my colleague, Andrea.
她知道你是个自以为是的王八蛋吗
Yeah, she know what a self-righteous son of a bitch you are?
-我出去吧 -好
- I'll go. - Yeah.
你去后面躲躲吧
Yeah, you might want to go out backwards.
他很会伤人的
He's good with a knife.
-我和这件事没关系 -没有吗
- I had nothing to do with this. - No?
上次我还听说
Because last I heard, you felt bad
因为跟我上♥床♥受到伦理处的处罚
because some ethics committee
你还感到难过来着
slapped your hand for screwing me.
你以为我♥干♥了什么
So you think I what?
把杀人犯放出了监狱
Let a murderer out of jail?
那个差点把你打死的人
The guy who beat the hell out of you?
对 我要求把自己撤换下来
I recused myself, yes,
部分原因是为了保护这个案子
in part to protect this case.
如果控方听到关于我们关系的风声
If the defense got wind of our relationship,
他们可能会用来为释放他做辩护
they could have used it to angle for his release.
也许这就是后来发生的事
Maybe that's what happened.
你的意思是你不知道
You're telling me you don't know?
对 这就是撤换的意思
Yeah, that's what "recuse" means.
人家关起门来做决定
A decision got made behind closed doors
而我没有参与
and I wasn't a part of it.
我要申请禁令
I want a restraining order.
如果他什么都没有做
Nobody's gonna grant you a restraining order
没人会给你发禁令的
when he hasn't done anything.
米格尔看起来正常 但他穷凶极恶
Miguel plays normal, but he's cruel and dangerous.
他刚出狱几个小时
He was spying on me
就开始跟踪我
within hours of his release.
你和他说话了吗
Whoa. You spoke to him?
他要见克里斯蒂娜
He wants to see Cristina.
我告诉他要等一等
I told him that it was gonna take a minute
好给我们时间去找法官
so you'd have time to go to a judge.
法官是不会因为一个男人想见他女儿
And I'm telling you a judge isn't gonna issue a restraining order
就发布禁令的
because a man asked to see his daughter.
我也许能在其他地方帮到你
Maybe I can help in some other way.
目前你已经让我失望两次了
So far you're 0-2.
听说你从洗衣店带走个有杀人倾向的老兵
I heard you picked up a homicidal vet at a laundromat.
我就住那个街区 附近的人都在说
I live down the block, the whole neighborhood was talking--
多亏了你 你们那片儿都难搞得要死
The whole neighborhood's a pain in the ass, thanks to you.
好吧 保护费就是保护费
Well, protection money's protection money.
我还以为我帮了你
I thought I was doing you a favor.
凯茨和布洛伊希尔警探抓他干什么
What are Detectives Cates and Broyhill doing with him?
他们怀疑他和发生在
They want him for a murder
几个街区外的谋杀有关
that happened a few blocks over.
他当时穿着死者的鞋
He was wearing the dead man's shoes.
你来这儿就是为了搞清楚这个
Is that what you're here to find out?
不是
No.
特别探员斯塔尔又来找我了
I got another visit from Special Agent Stahl.
联调局提醒我注意你们队的那个
You know, the fed who warned me off your crew.
他以前想传交接棒
He wanted to pass the baton.
现在他想问你关于萨珀斯坦的被杀一事
Now, he wants you for Saperstein's murder,
但这不是调查局该管的
but that ain't federal.
所以是好消息了
This is good news.
他们准备撤了 沃兹
They're pulling up stakes, Woz.
萨珀斯坦是唯一的内鬼
Saperstein was the only leak.
其他队员没问题
Rest of my crew is clean.
这也意味着我们可以放心开工了
And it also means we're free and clear to do the job.
我还没答应你呢
I haven't committed to that.
我连这个工作是什么都不知道
I'm not even sure what this job is.
你会知道的
You will be.
我给你安排了个见面的机会
I got you your face-to-face.
这次是真的 两点钟
For real this time. 2:00.
细节都在上面
You get all the details.
坐稳了 你就要发大财了
Buckle up. You're about to be rich.
怎么了 他说他目击了谋杀
What? Said he saw the murder.
我们说好了的 摩西
We had a deal, Moses.
现在你把我的那份都要吃完了
And right now, you're eating my end of it.
我觉得我们被耍了
Yo, I think we just got bamboozled.
摩西有汉堡吃
Moses get a burger!
摩西有汉堡吃
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表