剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Okay, they're not waiting for that second van.
押运车司机刚才发送了信♥号♥♥
The armored truck drivers just sent the signal.
正在实施抢劫
Robbery in progress.
呼叫行动小组 请立即支援
Squad, officer needs immediate backup.
可能正在对押运车实施抢劫
Possible armored truck robbery in progress.
转过去
Turn around.
-希望这车是租的 -跳楼价
- I hope that's a rental. - At a steep discount.
长时停车场临时赞助的
Improvised with the help of a long-term parking facility.
怎么就不能死远点呢
Why couldn't you just stay away?
你们没被跟踪吧
You weren't followed, right?
当警♥察♥的好处是
Upside to being a cop
永远不可能只想着自己
is you can't stop thinking like one.
快接电♥话♥
Come on, pick up.
斯塔尔探员 刚刚在警用监控中发现来电
Agent Stahl, we just picked up a call on the police scanner.
正在发生持枪抢劫
Armed robbery in progress.
有更大的事
Bigger things here.
押运车抢劫
Armored truck robbery.
哪里
Where?
我这穷鬼可大开眼界了
Whoa, that-- that's a sight for broke eyes.
太好笑了 想想不过是纸
Funny to think that it's all just paper.
想打成什么样
How bad a beating do you want?
你打开的
You open that?
对 我想看看有没有
Yeah, I was just checking for
跟踪器和炸♥药♥包
tracking devices and dye packs.
目前没发现
So far, so good.
还有四分钟
You have four minutes
调度就要报告警报了
until dispatch reports the alarm.
钱包 手♥枪♥
All right, wallets, guns,
对讲机 都放进包里
walkies, put it in the bag.
快 快
Come on, come on.
怪癖俱乐部
Kink Club.
什么
What?
没什么 没什么
Never mind, never mind.
别忘了那把枪 哥们
Uh, don't forget that gun, man.
快点
Come on, let's go.
时间紧迫 快
We're on the clock, let's go!
有点小问题 沃兹
Slight problem here, Woz.
还有什么比在新新监狱待20年更严重吗
Anything worse than 20 years in Sing Sing?
问他 他是谋杀案嫌犯
Ask him. He's the murder suspect.
你可能误会了
I think you're mistaken.
那就按计划进行
Back to the plan then.
把枪给我 转过去
Give me the gun and turn around.
那什么 你们走吧
You know what, you guys just go.
走吧 押运车交给我们处理
Okay, go. We'll handle the cavalry.
你们能说人话吗
Somebody want to speak English here?
兰迪·罗伊斯 怪癖俱乐部的恶魔
Randy Royce, the devil at the Kink Club.
应该就是你面前这位杀的
I think your man here killed him.
是真的吗
Is that true?
你得离开这
You got to get out of here.
你想买♥♥下那栋建筑是吧
Oh, you wanted to buy the building, huh?
因为价格不合适 所以把他干掉了 对吗
Took him out 'cause the price wasn't right?
大家都退后
Everybody needs to back off.
唐尼安排你这么干的吗
Did Donnie put you up to this?
不能这么干 沃兹 在这不行
We can't do this, Woz. Not here.
给我个回答
I'm waiting for an answer!
你俩谁想先开口
Which one of you wants to buzz in first?
你想等特警队赶来吗
You want to wait for the SWAT team to show up?
举起手来
Up! Get your hands up!
离车远点
Step away from the truck.
洛曼
Loman.
哈莉 退后
Harlee, step back.
洛曼 你跟踪我们过来的吗
Loman, did you follow us here?
我跟踪的是他
I followed him.
想告诉我到底找到了什么吗
You want to tell me what the hell we found here?
找到了你的人 正要逮捕他
Found your man and we're taking him in!
我要是被捕 你们都得坐牢
I go in, you all do time.
事情不是看起来这样
This is not what it looks like.
不是 真的吗
Not what it--really?
因为看起来你们在抢劫押运车
Because it looks like you're robbing an armored truck
上面装满了缉毒局的钱
filled with DEA money!
我请求支援了
I called it in.
洛曼 退后
Loman, stand down.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
小心枪
Gun!
苔丝
Tess!
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表