剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Which means you have a daughter
因为你口袋里的警徽
because that badge in your pocket,
让我们成了一家人
that makes us family,
我们爱女儿
and we love that daughter.
我们的女儿美丽聪明 才华横溢
That daughter is beautiful and smart and talented,
她需要我们
and she needs us,
从现在开始 这会贯穿我们一生
and that's how this works from now on until death do us part.
今天我救了你 就是说
I saved your ass today, which means tomorrow
明天内部调查科问询 你也要救我
in that Internal Affairs interview, you save mine.
看着我
Look.
听着
Look.
听我说
Listen to me.
听到枪声后你踹开门
Kicking in a door after hearing gunshots,
奋身冲向前面
throwing yourself on the line,
宝贝 那可是英雄壮举
baby, that's hardcore hero stuff.
英雄也会犯错
A hero who made a mistake.
有我在呢
I got you here.
我护着你
I got you,
你护着我
and you got me.
我们遭到枪击 我踹开门
"We took fire. I kicked in the door."
老妈 我好喜欢
Mom, I love it.
太漂亮了
It is so perfect.
你练习那么辛苦
That much practice,
在台上理应光彩夺目
you deserve to look your best onstage.
太谢谢啦
Thank you so much.
我该穿哪件
Okay, which one for me?
我们想打扮成哪种类型哦
What kind of look are we going for?
身心健康 诚实可靠
Wholesome and honest.
新买♥♥一套吧
Get a new wardrobe.
我穿黑色吧
I'll wear the black.
你可以坐大幕前排
Hey, so you can get there at curtain.
刘易斯说我可以留几个位子
Mr. Lewis said I could tape off a few seats.
我还以为学生不能留位子呢
I thought students weren't allowed to save seats.
独奏者可以
Soloists are.
独奏
Soloist?
今晚你有独奏吗
You have a solo tonight?
只有巴♥赫♥的协奏曲
Only the Bach concerto.
什么
What?
我本想到时候给你个惊喜 可我藏不住秘密
I was gonna try and surprise you, but I suck at secrets.
天呐 我能坐前排靠中吗
Oh, my God. I'm front row center?
-开什么... -老妈 你妆花了
- Are you ki-- - Mom, you're smearing.
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
学校财务室来的
This came from the treasurer's office.
学费没问题吧
Everything okay with tuition?
当然 上周就交过了
Yeah, I took care of it last week.
要演奏协奏曲啊
The concerto, really?
我得去加油了
I got to get gas.
今晚见
So I'll see you tonight?
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
我也爱你
I love you too.
什么时候到期
When's it due?
两月前
Two months ago.
学校发了通知
The school's sending notes home.
我知道学费会很贵
You know, I knew it was gonna be expensive,
但她那么优秀
but she's doing so good.
今晚要独奏
Got the solo tonight.
下月你再还给我
So you pay me back next month.
别说下月 再下个月也还不上
I won't have it next month or the month after.
克里斯蒂娜在学校很优秀 对吗
Cristina's doing well in this school, isn't she?
-优等生 -我缺一万块 沃兹
- Honor roll? - I'm ten grand short, Woz.
我们的外快刚刚能...
Our extracurricular barely covers--
你先拿着用
You'll have it.
我在做一些工作
I'm working on something.
我不能讲的太清楚
I can't get into the specifics,
但数目不小
but it's Juilliard-type money.
拿着吧 别担心
You'll have it, don't worry.
枪手持有海♥洛♥因♥的毒理检验出来了
Hey, tox screen on our shooter's heroin.
杰马是个外行
Jamarr was an amateur.
混入了合成镇静剂
Cut the stuff with a synthetic opiate.
让那东西非常有劲儿 很容易吸食过量
Makes it hyper potent, like a easy pass to an overdose.
如果跑路那位让这毒药流出去...
And if our runner has this poison and it hits the streets--
赶紧把他抓起来
I want this guy picked up now.
唐尼·波普
Donnie Pomp?
至于内部调查科那儿 可能会更糟
As far as Internal Affairs goes, you could do worse.
你还把办公室借给他了
And you lent him your office?
主场优势
Home field advantage.
凶手由急救人员
The assailant was later pronounced dead
宣布死亡
by responding paramedics.
深蹲能负重多少 哈莉
What do you squat, Harlee?
-深蹲 -无辅助的情况下
- Squat? - Unassisted.
我在健身房♥见过你
I've seen you at the gym.
怎么
What are you looking for,
你在找机会炫耀吗
a chance to brag about your numbers?
我在想你为什么让洛曼警探
I'm wondering why you didn't let Detective Loman
先进门
kick the door in?
虽然他的成绩也不错
I mean, he's got a decent frame on him,
不过作为一名经验丰富的警探
and then you, as a more seasoned officer,
你本应该第一个进去
could have been the first one through.
子弹恰巧从我旁边飞过
Well, a bullet had just ripped past me,
我已经站好了位置
and I was in position.
武器已经拔出了吗
With your weapon drawn?
不如我们不要废话
Why don't we skip the dance
直接说真正想问的问题吧 队长
and you ask your real question, Lieutenant?
你们队的新手冲进去
A rookie from your unit rushes in,
开火 接着中枪
opens fire, gets hit in return.
你从头到尾都没能开枪
All the while, you never discharge your weapon.
我说了
Like I said,
进去后 我观察了洛曼警探周围的情况
as I entered, I took an averted step around Detective Loman
看到凶手被制伏
and saw that the assailant had been neutralized.
右手拿着西格点45手♥枪♥
With a SIG .45 in his right hand?
-没错 -真有趣
- Correct. - That's interesting.
你在那儿试试
Try being there.
不 只是在这个死掉的枪手
No, no, it's just I have a prior arrest record
之前的逮捕记录中
on your now-deceased shooter
写的他是左撇子
that describes him as being left-handed.
你能解释一下吗
Can you explain that?
要么他两只手都很灵巧
Well, either he was ambidextrous
要么是左手受了伤
or broke his left hand,
要么一定是警♥察♥把他跟其他罪犯弄混了
or a copper flat-out confused him with another perp
因为这个凶手是用右手
because this assailant shot Detective Loman
朝洛曼警探开的枪
with his right hand.
我是逗你玩儿的
Nah, I'm messing with you.
他不是左撇子
He wasn't a lefty.
我忍♥不住
I couldn't resist.
你应该装得再像点儿
You should try harder.
再早十分钟 我们就能正好碰到
Ten minutes earlier, we would have walked in on it.
我们来问她男朋友的事
We came to question the girl about her boyfriend,
发现她被打得不省人事
found her beaten unconscious.
像是劳尔·门德斯的人干的
Looks like Raul Mendez's crew.
男朋友的照片就在冰箱上
The boyfriend was on the fridge.
这男朋友有什么意思
What's so interesting about the boyfriend?
厄尔·巴罗 总跟洛曼打死的那个枪手在一起
Earl Barlow, been hanging with Loman's dead shooter,
我们怀疑的几名已知同伙之一
on our short list of known associates,
被看到穿着黄色的鞋
seen wearing yellow shoes.
我想有人也有一样的名单
Well, I guess someone else has the same list.
我们知道劳尔不喜欢未经批准的竞争
We know Raul's not a fan of unsanctioned competition.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
抱歉打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
队长 能占用你一点时间吗
Lieutenant, can I have a second?
进来吧 我们说完了
Yeah, come on in. We're done.
一会儿就走
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表