剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
保护你和我
You and me.
因为这就是家人该做的
Because that's what family does.
那这司机又是怎么回事
What about the driver, huh?
他杀了兰迪·罗伊斯
He killed Randy Royce.
性♥爱♥俱乐部里那家伙 你也参与其中吗
The guy from the sex club. Were you in that too?
没有 我 我们对此一无所知
No. I--we--we don't know anything about that.
我发誓
I swear.
也许那事和唐尼有关
Donnie probably has something to do with that,
但你得给我们时间搞清楚
but you have to give us time to figure it out.
你报的警 所以等处理者来的时候
You called it in, so you're gonna have to be here
你得在场
when the first responders arrive.
他们不会信我的
They're not gonna believe me.
只要你把实情全盘托出他们会信的
They will if you tell them the truth about everything.
货车 枪击
About the van, the shooting,
-钱 所有的事 -所有的事
- the money, everything. - Everything.
那你们呢
What about you, huh?
我怎么跟他们讲你们的事
What do I tell them about you?
你就说我们都戴着面罩
You tell them that we were wearing masks.
说我们逃走时差点放倒你
And that we almost made you on the way out.
你只要这么讲 就保护了我们
If you stick to that story, you protect us.
就像我们保护你一样
Same way we're protecting you.
如果你不这么做
If you don't...
一切取决于你
it's up to you.
纽约警♥察♥ 第6♥4♥警区
NYPD, 6♥4♥th precinct.
好的
Yes.
请接队长办公室
The Captain's office, please.
我知道你一定认为我说谎
I know you think I'm a liar right now.
这无可厚非
I deserve that.
但我确实是你所知道的那个人
But I really am who you think I am.
我也是你绝不相信我会是的那种人
I'm also someone that you'd swear I'm not.
我女儿去世了
My daughter died...
死于毒品过量
from a drug overdose...
她十九岁...
when she was ninet--
我女儿自杀了
My daughter killed herself...
在她十九岁的时候
when she was 19.
就在我们大吵一架之后
Right after we had a fight.
我想告诉她
I wanted to tell her...
她在浪费
that she was wasting...
自己的才能
her potential.
而我说的却是
And what I said...
她在浪费...
was that she was wasting...
空间
space.
从那以后我一直在试图填补
I've been trying to fill the hole
那几个字挖下的深坑
that those five words dug ever since.
我一直想做一个好警♥察♥
I always wanted to be a good cop.
这条路充满坎坷
There's no straight line to that.
我与坏人做交易
I make deals with bad people...
为了让毒品
to keep drugs...
远离学校和公园
from schools and parks.
我对自己说
And I-I think to myself...
我这么做
that I'm--I'm doing that...
是因为如果有其他人
'cause maybe if somebody else did...
在我之前做了
what I did before...
我所做的
I did it...
那么也许她还能 还能活着
then maybe she would-- she would still be alive.
我告诉自己这是为了正义
I told myself that it was for justice.
最终结果会证明一切
That the end would justify the means,
而如今到了最后时刻
but now that I'm at the end,
我什么都证明不了
I can't justify anything.
我没意识到的是
But what I didn't realize is...
一次次妥协会改变你
that compromises change you.
把你变得无情
They harden you.
让你更轻易做下一次
Make it easier for next time.
一切如温水煮青蛙
It happened...so slowly...
我毫无察觉
that I didn't realize.
而又异常迅速
And so quickly that I--
我毫无准备
I never saw it coming.
但究其所有 克里斯蒂娜
But all of it, Cristina...
所有的一切
All of it...
无论好坏
the good, the bad,
无论正误
the right, the wrong...
都是为了你
It was for you.
-喂 -爸爸
- Hello? - Hi, Dad.
我能这么叫你吗
Can I call you that?
我犯法
I break rules...
我收钱
I take money...
为了保护他人我伤害他人
I hurt people to protect people.
我是个
Uh, I'm a--
我是个鲁莽的纽约警♥察♥
I'm an NYPD
在布鲁克林横冲直撞
bull in a Brooklyn china shop.
但你在寻求上帝的宽恕
But you're asking God's forgiveness.
你在找寻解决的办法
You're searching for absolution.
警探
Detective?
我还不能告解 神父
I can't make a confession yet, Father.
因为你不能接受上帝的宽恕
Because you can't accept God's mercy?
不 因为我还得去伤害几个人
No, because I got a couple more people that I need to hurt.
那现在怎么办
So,what now?
现在该我们说了算
Now we start calling the shots.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表