剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
would ever be with a guy like that.
他在附近是个大人物
He was a big deal in the neighborhood.
手下一堆人
Ran his own crew.
有权有势
He had power.
他给我带来安全感
And he made me feel safe.
刚开始的时候
At first.
好像我不会遭遇任何不幸
Like nothing bad could happen to me,
因为有他保护我
'cause I was under his protection.
我不知道
I don't know.
为什么我们把事情弄得一团糟
Why do we do any of the messed up things we do,
却告诉自己没什么事
and tell ourselves it's okay?
我们想象中的自己和真实的自己
Who we think we are and who we turn out to be--
真的是一样的吗
are they ever the same?
我们能期待的就是再多一天
Best we can hope for is another day
可以尝试修正一切
to try to get it right.
你要告诉我吗
So you gonna tell me?
什么
What?
为什么警♥察♥那样把你从葬礼上拖出去
Why did the police drag you out of the funeral like that?
我做了一些事
I did things.
坏事
Bad things.
谁没做过坏事
Haven't we all?
无良的警♥察♥
Crooked-ass police,
像群杀人犯一样跑来跑去
running around like a bunch of murderers.
对 杀人犯
Yeah, murderers.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表