剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
I swear.
不信给我测谎
Strap me to a lie detector.
苔丝 我有了个新主意
Hey, Tess, there goes an idea.
不如给你丈夫测谎
Why don't we strap your husband to a poly,
如果他通过了测谎
and if he passes,
你就让他自己保管手♥机♥怎么样
then you let him keep his phone?
那个混♥蛋♥就算在自己的鞋里放根钉子
I wouldn't put it past the bastard
我也不觉得惊讶
to stick a tack in his shoe.
你们知道吗 之前有个驾驶员
You know, I once had this wheelman
为了通过测谎
that tried to beat the lie detector
把奔肌止痛膏[会发热]涂在了命根子上
by slathering Bengay all over his junk.
真是个有趣的主意
That's an interesting strategy.
回答对照问题时 疼痛会提高心率
Well, pain spikes the heart rate on the control questions.
这迷惑测谎仪 影响最后的结果
It confuses the machine and throws off the results.
真的有用吗
Did it work?
我根本没给他用测谎仪
I never hooked him up.
他说让他洗掉止痛药 他就供认不讳
He said that he would confess if I let him wash it off.
真有创意
Creative police work.
是啊 我一直深谙随机应变
Yeah, I've been known to improvise.
詹姆斯·纳瓦 助理地区检察官
James Nava, your new ADA.
知道 之前见过
Yeah. I caught that.
你相信巧合吗
Do you believe in coincidence?
得看是什么样的巧合
Depends on the coincidence, I guess.
比如说
Well, for example, say...
两天前
two days ago,
一个警员出警一宗杀人案
a police officer responds to a homicide.
一个匿名电♥话♥打进来
An anonymous call comes in
称凶器在她前男友车里
and places the murder weapon in the car of her ex-boyfriend.
你从犯罪现场拿了刀吗
Did you lift a knife from the crime scene?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
你是不是把刀放在了米格尔·塞佩达的车上
Did you plant the knife in Miguel Zepeda's car
为了让他远离你的女儿
to keep him away from your daughter?
没有
No.
你记得这通家庭纠纷报案电♥话♥吗
Do you remember this domestic disturbance call?
-什么事 -我们的新人做到了
- What's up? - Our rookie came through.
楼上的兄弟们从剧场的监控录像中
The boys upstairs pulled a still frame
截到了一幅画面
from the theater camera.
洛曼还在那儿
Loman's still there?
还在 还在甜甜圈店死盯着呢
Oh, yeah. Eyes still peeled at the doughnut shop.
都没问可不可以回家
Didn't even ask if he could go home.
他知道我们在捉弄他
He knows we're messing with him.
现在是考验意志的时候了
It's a battle of will now.
对啊 洛曼的坚持
Yeah. Well, Loman's will just got us
给我们搞到了枪手的局部画面
a partial view of the shooter.
外面有个女的想把你保释出去
There's a woman out there looking to post bond for you,
只是她不是你的女友 亚希
only she ain't your girl, Yessi,
而且她也太年轻 不可能是你妈
and she's too young to be your mama.
那就让她担♥保♥呗
So let her post it.
我还没傻到敢向警♥察♥开枪
I'm not stupid enough to shoot at the police.
可你傻到竟然敢说谎啊
Oh, but you're stupid enough to cheat.
不是那样的
It's not like that.
我很忠诚 跟着太太十年了
I'm loyal. Been with the missus ten years.
是吗 那她岂不是很幸运
Oh, ain't she lucky?
我没向警♥察♥开枪
I didn't shoot at no cop.
让我看看你的手臂
Let me see your arm.
枪手的手腕上有个纹身
Our shooter has a tattoo on his wrist.
那么向我道歉的话 就付笔小钱就行
Well, I'll take my apology in cash--small bills.
长话短说
I'll make this brief.
截到的画面显示你不是我们要找的枪手
This still frame tells me that you're not our shooter,
但未能解释
but what it doesn't tell me
为何枪手会出现在你的车里
is why the shooter was in your car.
你要能解释清楚 就可以回家了
You clear that up, maybe you go home.
我把车卖♥♥了 好吧
I, um... I sold the car, all right?
在黑市卖♥♥的
Off the books.
那你为何不告诉我在黑市卖♥♥给谁了
Well, why don't you give me an off-the-books name?
雷吉
Reggie.
持枪暴徒 藏身在61大街和第五大街
Hothead gunslinger, holes up on 61st and 5th.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
妈
Mom.
有人向警♥察♥开枪了
Someone shot at a police officer?
没人受伤
No one was hurt.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我以为你需要替换的衣服
I thought you could use a change of clothes.
真的
Really?
是啊 我看你整个人都泡在咖♥啡♥因♥里了
Yeah. I figured you had caffeine covered.
援军到啦
Backup has arrived.
车辆调配场把你的车修好了吗
Did motor pool fix your car already?
没有 他们说还得有几天
No, they said it's gonna be a few days still.
需要我去催催他们吗
You want me to lean on them?
这一周我可以坐地铁
I can manage the subway for a week.
这样吧 去我的位置上等我好吗
You know what? Why don't you meet me at my desk,
我去收拾下东西 然后就走
and I'll grab my things, and we'll go.
对了 很好的教训
Yeah. Good lesson.
永远别把车借给朋友
Never loan your wheels to your friends.
我没把车借出去
Oh, I don't loan it out.
-我妈不准 -但愿如此
- I'm not allowed. - Well, I would hope so.
他们都把车撞得粉碎了
Not after they smashed it.
谁
Who?
你朋友啊
Your friends.
不是 车停在路边的时候
No. Someone backed into it
有人倒车给撞到了
when it was parked on the street.
那啥 行动日志写完了
You know what? The activity log is done,
我要带她回家了 好吗
so I'm gonna take her home, okay?
还不行
Oh, I can't.
我打算去艾米家讨论一个科学项目
I was heading to Amy's to work on a science project.
说到这儿 我需要买♥♥些东西
Speaking of which, I need supplies.
好 买♥♥东西没问题
Okay. Supplies it is.
我去拿包 然后我们去商店
I'll grab my bag and we'll go to the hobby store.
洛里老师会带我们去
Mrs. Lowrey was gonna take us,
但给我点钱就可以了
but some cash would be great.
拿着
Here.
科学项目算我的
Science is on me.
50块钱啊
That's a 50.
没关系 不就是钱嘛
It's all right. It's only money.
谢谢你 沃兹叔叔
Thanks, Uncle Woz.
我估计11点就能回家
So I should be home by 11:00,
要是太晚了我会给你发短♥信♥
but I'll text you if we go late.
好 十点半
Okay. 10:30.
-拜 -拜 小才女
- Bye. - Bye, gorgeous.
我们得开车出去一趟
We need to take a drive.
我以为找到枪手了
I thought we found our shooter.
没有 有新发现
No, there's a new development.
看来雷吉该拿点买♥♥车的钱
Looks like Reggie should've used some of that car money
找个好点的装潢师
on a decorator.
每个人在乎的重点不一样嘛
Well, we all have our priorities.
安全 小哈
It's clear. Har?
你认为这家伙开枪是为了声明什么吗
Do you think this guy did the shooting to make a statement?
可能只是需要个拥抱
Maybe he needs a hug.
可能他控制不住自己
Maybe he couldn't help himself.
情绪稳定剂 锂盐
Mood stabilizers--lithium.
还有把霰弹枪
And the shotgun.
美国人的作风
The American way.
她开始对你撒谎了吗
Is she starting to lie to you?
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
但愿她永远不会觉得需要骗我
I hope she doesn't ever feel the need to.
等等 是我发疯了吗
Wait a second. Am I going nuts?
你告诉我 她朋友把车撞了
You told me that her friend smashed the car.
听着 我只是任她把故事编下去
Look, I just let her story slide.
我想总比审问她要好吧
I figured it was better than interrogating her.
有的事你不愿知道 但还是得了解
You might learn things you don't want to know.
不管怎样孩子都不会听话的
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表