剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
教堂里动手
with a high end security system and a guard.
我需要有人吸引保安的注意力 然后关掉摄像头
I need the guard distracted and the system taken down.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I help you?
因为布鲁尚德里亚准备告诉
Cause Brushaundria is ready to tell anyone
所有听她歌♥的人
that's fuckin' listenin'to her
你要去加州了
that you're headed to California.
所以我们得除掉卡特
Yeah, so we're gonna take out Carter.
德鲁和黛安娜他们会干掉诺玛
Dru and Diana, they gonna take out Noma.
凯恩呢 -不能告诉他
Cane? - Everyone but Cane.
那就意味着你需要
This means you need to keep a secret
对你的小男友保密
from your little boyfriend.
你是来找我帮忙的
Okay nigga, you asked me for help.
如果你想谈这事 那我们就好好说道说道
And if you want to go there, then we can go there.
因为如果我没记错 劳伦还活着
Because last time I checked, Lauren was still alive,
而且你还马上要做爹了
and you got a baby on the way.
是 好笑哈
Yeah, it's funny, ain't it?
听着 那都是过去的事了 好吗
Listen, that's of the past. Okay?
你想在斯坦福重新开始 对吧
You want a clean slate at Stanford, right?
这事儿你帮我 就能帮你实现
Helping me do this, will help you do that.
你怎么想
What are you doin'?
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
卡特可是个警♥察♥
Like wild. Carter's a cop.
是 而且他特么精神也不正常
Yeah, and he's out of his fucking mind.
哥们 他就是个戴警徽的暴徒 有什么新鲜的
Bro, he's a thug with a badge. What the fuck is new?
他有警徽啊 里克
It's the fucking badge part, Riq.
我们做过比这更过分的吧
We've done worse, guys.
做过吗
Have we?
听着
Listen,
看起来你们都不介意以后一辈子
seems to me that as if y'all want to just keep lookin'
都担心诺玛对你们的追杀
over your shoulders for Noma for the rest of y'all life.
不是 绝对不是
No. Definitely not.
草 行 我加入
Fuck it, fuck it. I'm in.
诺玛 看上去这些文件
Noma, it appears there were some signature lines
还有些地方你没签名
that were left unsigned.
我已经都标出来了
I've tabbed where necessary.
可今天我要结婚呢
Well, today is my wedding day.
我知道啊 所以我才现在找你要签名
Yes, which is why I need those signatures now.
我真没时间搞这个
I really don't have time for this.
不 瓦迪姆没回复
No, Vadim isn't responding
而且也没出现在交货点
and hasn't shown up to the drop.
不对头啊
Something is off, man.
诺玛肯定会发火的
Noma's gonna be pissed.
嘿 兄弟
Hey uh, my guy.
听着
Look here. Um,
诺玛需要我给瓦迪姆送份文件
Noma wants me to deliver some paperwork to Vadim.
因为内容很敏感 而且她又找不到他
It's a sensitive matter, and she can't locate him.
所以她让我和你去看看
So she asked that you and I go check on him.
你说什么呢
What are you talkin' about?
她接了个电♥话♥
She got a call.
那我去问她一下
So I should have a talk with her.
嗯 她现在情绪不佳
Yeah, she's in a pissy mood.
如果你想最后跟奥比一样
I mean, if you want to end up like Obi,
那随便你
that's on you.
但我可要去找瓦迪姆了
But me, I'm headed to look for Vadim.
你们俩跟紧她
Y'all two stay with her.
这到哪了啊
Where are we?
是最后有人看见瓦迪姆的地方
It's the last place anyone saw Vadim.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人不来这啊
The Russians don't hang over here.
那也不等于我们不该下车看看
Come on, that don't mean we don't have to check it out.
我他妈就知道
I fuckin' knew it.
靠
Shit.
你的手♥机♥
Your phone please.
至于的嘛
So fuckin' extra.
搞得自己跟奥巴马家似的
Acting like they the Obama's or some shit.
做梦吧
They wish.
我们今天欢聚一堂
We are gathered today,
来参加诺玛·阿萨诸和小洛伦佐·塔哈达的
to join Noma Asaju and Lorenzo Tejada ♪r.
婚礼 阿门
in the union of Marriage. Amen.
洛伦佐 你愿意接受诺玛成为你的合法妻子吗
Lorenzo, do you take Noma to be your lawfully wedded wife?
我愿意
I do.
诺玛 你愿意接受洛伦佐成为你的合法丈夫吗
Noma, do you take Lorenzo to be your lawfully wedded husband?
我愿意
I do.
我现在宣布 你们正式结为夫妇
I now pronounce you, man and wife.
看来你根本不需要我的帮助
See you didn't need my help.
那么弱的警卫 确实不用
With that weak ass guard? No.
你那边事情如何
How are things your way?
挺好
Good.
跟所有来教堂的人说这里有臭虫
Told all the church goers that there were bedbugs
他们跑的贼快
and they couldn't be out fast enough.
至于我们的这位牧师朋友
As for our priest friend over there,
估计还得一小时吧 也许两小时
probably got another hour, maybe two.
接下来怎么着
What's next?
我们去拿爆米花
We grab our popcorn.
我关闭了录音功能
I disabled the recording feature,
只需要确保一切顺利就行了
we just need to make sure everything goes smooth.
布雷登 你♥他♥妈♥干嘛 -怎么了
Brayden, what the fuck? - What?
塔里克说别嗑药了 -塔里克说过很多话
Tariq said no drugs. - Tariq says a lot of things.
他不知道的事就不会伤到他
What he doesn't know, won't hurt him.
要来点吗 -去你♥妈♥的♥
Want some? - Fuck, no.
白♥痴♥一个
Fuckin idiot.
你得比那些煞♥笔♥俄♥国♥佬强啊 伙计
You gotta do better than them punk ass Russians, my guy.
起身 出来
Come on, get up. Let's go.
草 -闭嘴
Oh shit. - Shut the fuck up.
塔里克·圣帕特里克
Tariq St. Patrick.
真高兴看到你来城这边了
It's so good to see you on this side of town.
因为我知道你和布雷登·韦斯顿
Since I know how much you and Brayden Weston
有多喜欢布朗克斯区到处是毒贩的破公♥寓♥
love shitty Bronx apartments with drug dealers.
你还记得跟锡安那次吗
You remember that one with Zion?
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
他可真是把你们痛扁了一顿
Man, he put an ass whoopin' on you boys that day.
但是 嘿 你们赢了 对吧
But, hey, you won the battle, right?
对吧
Right?
对 尤其是自从
Yeah. Especially since, you know,
他脑袋被打穿一个洞之后
he ended up with a hole in his head.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道这事的
How the fuck do you know about that?
你说的对
Well, you know what? You're right.
都是我不好
That's my bad.
我忘了提了
Uh, I forgot to mention that, um, well,
整段都被拍下来了 所以你们完蛋了
I got the whole thing on video, so you're fucked.
还敢拿枪指着我哈
Pull a gun on me, huh?
在教堂里
In church?
你是肯定要下地狱了
Oh, you definitely going to hell.
待好了 别动
Stay right there. Right there.
把手放到背后 E
Put your hand behind your back.
现在
Now, now!
什么鬼 -走
What the fuckl- Let's go.
你就该死的
You should have stayed dead.
走
Walk!
喂
Hello?
塔里克和莫奈还活着
Tariq and Monet are alive.
小心了
Expect company.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
你能让我跟你舅舅单独聊会吗
can you give me a moment with your uncle?
草 草
Fuck, fuck.
看起来你跟亲家那边没法好好相处了
It appears you may have a problem with my new in- laws.
什么意思
Such as?
他们准备密谋对付我呢
They've been plotting against me.
如果你看到凯恩的母亲
If you see Cane's mother,
先开枪再说话
shoot first and ask questions later.
那凯恩呢
And Cane?
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表