剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
That's your old supplier.
你跟我说 你们俩已经没事了 不是吗
Who you said to me, you said the shit dried up, didn't you?
德鲁供出了她
Dru gave her up
所以我才没把你和你该死的女儿打死
so I didn't put a bullet in you and your fuckin' daughter.
但你选择保护货源
But you chose to protect the fucking plug
而不是你的孩子
over your kids.
怎么 红毛
What's up, Red?
现在没聪明话可说了吗
What, you ain't got nothin' cute to say now? Huh?
还有谁要说点聪明话吗
Anybody else got somethin' cute to say?
你呢 塔里克
What about you, Tariq?
不说了吗 你也不说了吗
No? You good too?
都他妈不重要了
Doesn't fucking matter.
在我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
你们所有人都要因为这件事完蛋
all of you are going down for this.
要我们做什么
If we don't do what?
这才是藤校教出来的
There's that Ivy League education at work.
一切都有代价 包括你们的自♥由♥
Everything comes at a cost, including your fucking freedom.
你们给我搞到能对付诺玛的筹码
You get me the leverage I need to go against Noma,
也许 只是也许啊
and maybe, just fucking maybe...
我可以把这谋杀
I change this murder to...
归为意外
to a fuckin' accident.
你们接受吗
Y'all cool with that?
好极了 现在都他妈给我滚
Great. Now get the fuck outta my face.
我和德鲁会收拾你们的烂摊子的
Dru and I will clean up your fuckin' mess.
赶紧滚
Go! Now.
快点
Now.
欢迎入伙啊 塔里克
Welcome to the fuckin' team, Tariq.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表